Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Janet Yeo

Need Advice...

Hi all...

I need your advice on the following:

My door entrance is facing the windows directly and I have heard that this is no good...

Any of you have the same problem and how do you all rectify the problem...

Thanks in advance...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all...

My door entrance is facing the windows directly and I have heard that this is no good...

Thanks in advance...

Hi

Yes, last time I also had this problem. A lot of books and fsms recommend to block out in between. But as I understand its more complicated than that. You need a fsm to advice you. Cannot anyhow place.

My new home will have this problem.

I plan to use my current divider/cupboard to block the qi. Except that the top part of the divider has 3 open shelves. :(

My new home will have this problem.

I plan to use my current divider/cupboard to block the qi. Except that the top part of the divider has 3 open shelves. :(

Was it your designer's idea?

Was it your designer's idea?
No. I plan to bring all my current furniture over. From a bigger unit to a smaller one. A big headache. :(

Hi all...

Thanks in advance...

pas.gif

pasa.gif

所謂穿堂煞就是大門正對後門或是前面窗戶正對後面

窗戶.,只要是房子最外圍之氣口彼此互對中間又

無不透光之物體阻隔這就是穿堂煞氣!!

穿堂煞之效應就是氣剛入宅隨即而出所以不聚氣聚財

氣穿堂也會造成宅內氣場快速流動極不穩定容易會

有血光意外之效應產生!!

由於其極為嚴重所以俗稱陽宅第一煞氣!!

化 解 方 法 :

如果為窗對窗之穿堂煞氣可以用封窗之方式化解!!

如果為門對窗之穿堂煞可以用不透光之屏風化解

請參考上方圖解

或是封窗

如果不想封窗和安置屏風您可以在大門門檻安置五帝錢

fh16.jpg

並在窗戶用較厚重之窗帘蓋上化解!!

Hi all...

Thanks in advance...

Hi

All this informations can be found from 阳宅集成,八宅明镜,阳宅化煞,抢运破煞谈笑间 (白鹤鸣)等。

but sometimes for HDB it is quite hard to achieve this as the flat is already so small and when you put a divider it will act as an obstruction. This is even not good

Hi all...

Thanks in advance...

布局如果能合天地定位,山泽通气,雷风相薄,水火不相射。何来穿堂。

Hi Janet,

If you are talking about a main door leading to a small room with a window less than 2 metres away, then there's a chance where you will face this problem of losing the qi that comes directly in and out of your house. BUT if the room that the qi enters from the main door is long, then the qi that has entered your house would have circulated around the room and not leave directly from the window it is facing.

In addition, furnitures around the house would help to redirect the qi flowing into the house. There is no need to have a shelf to prevent direct outgoing of the qi. Im sure your house would not be empty would furniture right? :)

If I have expressed myself wrongly, please correct me so that I have a chance to learn too.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Felix Wong

布局如果能合天地定位,山泽通气,雷风相薄,水火不相射。何来穿堂。

Wow!

Possible to help to share your view, feedback or advise on this below diagram link?

http://doremon2009.multiply.com/photos/hi-...F3%23photo%3D10

Does it meet "布局如果能合天地定位,山泽通气,雷风相薄,水火不相射。"??

Does that means that I cannot open my balcony door at all ? As a whole family, we all love natural air and wind circulate in the house.. so if don't open balcony door will be very tough..

Love to hear your sharings..

Still learning..

Doremon

Wow!

Possible to help to share your view, feedback or advise on this below diagram link?

http://doremon2009.multiply.com/photos/hi-...F3%23photo%3D10

Does it meet "布局如果能合天地定位,山泽通气,雷风相薄,水火不相射。"??

Does that means that I cannot open my balcony door at all ? As a whole family, we all love natural air and wind circulate in the house.. so if don't open balcony door will be very tough..

Love to hear your sharings..

Still learning..

Doremon

This type of phrase is very common. There's nothing to impress. Grab a chinese book from 'Popular' and you can start copying down here to impress people. The most important thing is whether know how to use the phrase correctly. Frankly, those masters who are experts and know secret formulas don't teach easily.

The one using the phrase above is only half truth. There are other factors for considerations .

This type of phrase is very common. There's nothing to impress. Grab a chinese book from 'Popular' and you can start copying down here to impress people. The most important thing is whether know how to use the phrase correctly. Frankly, those masters who are experts and know secret formulas don't teach easily.

The one using the phrase above is only half truth. There are other factors for considerations .

Hi Janet, I just got my keys to my flat last thurs and ve engage YLZ FSM. My main door is also facing the living room windows direct but YLZ say i need not put a partition cos the wind from the windows is must stronger than the main door so it has no bad effect. The small partition is only required at the other side of the living room instead.

Suggest u engage a good FSM to take a look at your hse.

Hi I'm also having a similar problem. My dining table is right in front of the main door( about 5 m away) n I'm looking for a divider to block them. But I only manage to find a open shelve divider which can see thru. Will this be ok?(since I will be putting big display stuffs like flowers to block them. The shelve is oso only 60mm width which is not able to fully block out the dining table, so I will put a plant at the side to block it. Is this arrangement ok from fengshui point of view?pls advise