Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stormcontrol

At Long Last, A Place To Call Our Own

Nope. =( Joseph say will do that some time later. He's gonna redo and try for chocolate colour. I'm not sure how it's gonna turn out but just see lor. In the meantime, every occasion i meet uncle or joseph i will always bring up the grout lines so that they cannot forget it =p

@booy & poseiden_gal: haha. p_g you're right, it's darker than expected, but i still like it! Not really hello kitty land lah, but white with a tinge of passion in it. for mbr, i like... =p.

Not dark enough for you ah, booy? You're looking for blood red liao lah haha =p

Hopefully, tommorrow can post lighting photos le. Keep my fingers crossed that my electrician can do everything the way i want it even if i'm not there to supervise.... >_<"

woah..i like ur brown tiles. initially, i thought it was parquet. hahahaa..

must have faith in your electrician la..if not, you won't have a peaceful mind at work :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nope. =( Joseph say will do that some time later. He's gonna redo and try for chocolate colour. I'm not sure how it's gonna turn out but just see lor. In the meantime, every occasion i meet uncle or joseph i will always bring up the grout lines so that they cannot forget it =p

@booy & poseiden_gal: haha. p_g you're right, it's darker than expected, but i still like it! Not really hello kitty land lah, but white with a tinge of passion in it. for mbr, i like... =p.

Not dark enough for you ah, booy? You're looking for blood red liao lah haha =p

Hopefully, tommorrow can post lighting photos le. Keep my fingers crossed that my electrician can do everything the way i want it even if i'm not there to supervise.... >_<"

hehehehe...can help me to keep a look out what the solution?cos i had the same tiles in the kitchen as well...some colour looks ok...bt some not really ley....:P

hehehehe...can help me to keep a look out what the solution?cos i had the same tiles in the kitchen as well...some colour looks ok...bt some not really ley....:P

no problem, i'm keeping an eye out for it too =p

Heh, just now accidentally pressed joseph's number by mistake. so just asked him by the way if the electrician is at my house already. He told me only coming in the afternoon. >_<". Aiyo, i hope he can finish the work leh. I don't want to end up force him to do overtime... My MBR light looks very difficult to set up lor. Plus i think the orientation i want it in also very challenging...

no problem, i'm keeping an eye out for it too =p

Heh, just now accidentally pressed joseph's number by mistake. so just asked him by the way if the electrician is at my house already. He told me only coming in the afternoon. >_<". Aiyo, i hope he can finish the work leh. I don't want to end up force him to do overtime... My MBR light looks very difficult to set up lor. Plus i think the orientation i want it in also very challenging...

wah...how challenging isit?care to share?:P

Not too sure who yr electrician ley...Ah Tan is around ytd....it could also be another team of malaysian. :)

So what yr progress at now?Mine is still at plastering, this weekend then the bathroom and aircon will be up...still far away from yrs..:P

wah...how challenging isit?care to share?:P

Not too sure who yr electrician ley...Ah Tan is around ytd....it could also be another team of malaysian. :)

So what yr progress at now?Mine is still at plastering, this weekend then the bathroom and aircon will be up...still far away from yrs..:P

same as above lor. My place is stalled at the plastering finished and painting finished stage. Today install lights, tommorrow clean-up, day after that 2nd trip install aircon, and then wait for carpentry le. But still got things that need touch-ups lah. like my grouting, some places at my hacked walls not plastered properly etc.

same as above lor. My place is stalled at the plastering finished and painting finished stage. Today install lights, tommorrow clean-up, day after that 2nd trip install aircon, and then wait for carpentry le. But still got things that need touch-ups lah. like my grouting, some places at my hacked walls not plastered properly etc.

when yr HO date ley?I realise my tilers and yours diff also...:)

Who u using for carpentry?

Edited by blue_diamond

when yr HO date ley?I realise my tilers and yours diff also...:)

Who u suing for carpentry?

wahh BD so fierce one. want to sue to pay for carpentry :x

wahh BD so fierce one. want to sue to pay for carpentry :x

pai sey!! it using...edit my post liao la...so Ivy, when yr place ready?got invite me bo?*act kaybo again!!!!*

pai sey!! it using...edit my post liao la...so Ivy, when yr place ready?got invite me bo?*act kaybo again!!!!*

hahahah i know it's a typo error, just pulling ur leg.

my place ahhh suppose to be ready last week. ahahhaha as usual uncle got "chronic late handover". Just now lunch time go up my place spot check wahhhh not even a ghost up there. Carpenters eat snake, dunno where they go. So called uncle and Ah wei and asked whether they can HO to me this thursday. Both dare not say yes, says will check and get back to me.

Aiyoh no need invite one lah, anyone want to come any day can just pop by loh. Just PM for address. most of the time carpenter is there. They left with my kitchen cabinets plus some mirrors and glass for my TV console and alter.

hahahah i know it's a typo error, just pulling ur leg.

my place ahhh suppose to be ready last week. ahahhaha as usual uncle got "chronic late handover". Just now lunch time go up my place spot check wahhhh not even a ghost up there. Carpenters eat snake, dunno where they go. So called uncle and Ah wei and asked whether they can HO to me this thursday. Both dare not say yes, says will check and get back to me.

Aiyoh no need invite one lah, anyone want to come any day can just pop by loh. Just PM for address. most of the time carpenter is there. They left with my kitchen cabinets plus some mirrors and glass for my TV console and alter.

okie...think this thurs also abit challenging ley.with all the washing and etc.But ok la...as long as they do a good job...that matter most liao. Ok...maybe one of the day PD n I will go kypo...see yr nice nice house...hehehehehe

okie...think this thurs also abit challenging ley.with all the washing and etc.But ok la...as long as they do a good job...that matter most liao. Ok...maybe one of the day PD n I will go kypo...see yr nice nice house...hehehehehe

Sean, me not happy! y u bu shang lian when i invite u huh?

Sean, me not happy! y u bu shang lian when i invite u huh?

siao liao lor!!!u dun be angry with me la....vent yr anger to the furniture guy la*trying to shift attention away!!):P

Okok...i also go yr place okie...me that day was deciding on my tiling work ma.....:).I will go yr place, play with yr kids when u got the mini pool ready at the balcony lor...wahahahahahaha:P

siao liao lor!!!u dun be angry with me la....vent yr anger to the furniture guy la*trying to shift attention away!!):P

Okok...i also go yr place okie...me that day was deciding on my tiling work ma.....:).I will go yr place, play with yr kids when u got the mini pool ready at the balcony lor...wahahahahahaha:P

haha...even if the pool ready u are also too grown for that lah! :P

really sianz 1/2. Left my workplace in tuas today to go all the way to TPY. Abit excited, abit apprehensive (mbr light a little bit challenging cause 1. got oover 30 little different sized crystal balls to hang, 2. I ask for weird orientation for the square light which i'm not sure if my electrician can handle) but guess what happened?

No prizes cz it's something that happens with every other reno item so far >_<". Not a single ghost in sight. Padlock on my door not even touched since sunday night. Sianz, so called joseph. He tells me Uncle last minute pull my electrician away to finish up at someone else's house so that can HO fast. Ok, whoever who stole my electrician better own up now. :ph34r::fire:

Then had to go meet my wife for dinner before returning to my parents' place for the night. Tuas -> TPY -> redhill -> CCK in the space of 4 hours for no good reason is not funny lor... ...

really sianz 1/2. Left my workplace in tuas today to go all the way to TPY. Abit excited, abit apprehensive (mbr light a little bit challenging cause 1. got oover 30 little different sized crystal balls to hang, 2. I ask for weird orientation for the square light which i'm not sure if my electrician can handle) but guess what happened?

No prizes cz it's something that happens with every other reno item so far >_<". Not a single ghost in sight. Padlock on my door not even touched since sunday night. Sianz, so called joseph. He tells me Uncle last minute pull my electrician away to finish up at someone else's house so that can HO fast. Ok, whoever who stole my electrician better own up now. :ph34r::fire:

Then had to go meet my wife for dinner before returning to my parents' place for the night. Tuas -> TPY -> redhill -> CCK in the space of 4 hours for no good reason is not funny lor... ...

hmmm...who yr electrician?