Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stormcontrol

At Long Last, A Place To Call Our Own

got charges...mine was charged thru the SP....think its 100...they will mke 2trips...one to run pipes,second to on the gas and help attach the stove to pipe....

thanks pj, at least not that costly as my hdb ractifications... :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

100 is before gst. they'll charge it to your next pub bills as PJ stated. Aiya, door is now under number-lock. if worse come to worse just tell them the number combi. Haiz, think i'll call joseph later and see if i can get him to go down (but citygas tell me 3.30 to 5.30 leh... can't expect joseph to be there for 2 hours waiting for them mah...). If cannot then i'll call my wife and see if she's up to checking it out.... Haiz. so headache...

100 is before gst. they'll charge it to your next pub bills as PJ stated. Aiya, door is now under number-lock. if worse come to worse just tell them the number combi. Haiz, think i'll call joseph later and see if i can get him to go down (but citygas tell me 3.30 to 5.30 leh... can't expect joseph to be there for 2 hours waiting for them mah...). If cannot then i'll call my wife and see if she's up to checking it out.... Haiz. so headache...

thanks storm, can advise how to contact them?! *goes search for website*

Edited by merryman

thanks storm, can advise how to contact them?! *goes search for website*

Here you go: 1800-555-1661.

Note that the idiots will only come and run piping during office hours nia (think we very free ah, must take leave to open door for them... >_<)

Edited by stormcontrol

yrs so fast run the gas liao ah?Joseph just got my IC the other day to apply....

actually they'll call before going down...maybe just call the citi gas people now and ask how's the schedule like? should be able to let know by now...

i rememeber that timemy contractor also ask me can i be around, think its 2-4...happen we also not free...don't know how he arrange...instead they came in the morning to do it....

yrs so fast run the gas liao ah?Joseph just got my IC the other day to apply....

fast meh? Monday say going to arrange, wednesday then ask for my IC, yesterday then call citygas, today run. wasted an entire week... >_<"

Edited by stormcontrol

Here you go: 1800-555-1661.

Note that the idiots will only come and run piping during office hours nia (think we very free ah, must take leave to open door for them... >_<)

thanks for the help... aiyah, they should learn to work non-regular office hours to cater to working class mah... hdb also the same thing, luckily that time my wife can help to open door...

actually they'll call before going down...maybe just call the citi gas people now and ask how's the schedule like? should be able to let know by now...

i rememeber that timemy contractor also ask me can i be around, think its 2-4...happen we also not free...don't know how he arrange...instead they came in the morning to do it....

You mean morning the next day or on the same (appt) day?

haha...storm, I was around to see them run the piping...but then, they can't do anything as the water pipes were not settled then. so they came for a 2nd time when i am not around. this one also heng suay, the guys doing it for me are really good. a mid age uncle and his apprentice i guess...they did a good job! so long as intructions are there, it should be fine...

fast meh? Monday say going to arrange, wednesday then ask for my IC, yesterday then call citygas, today run. wasted an entire week... >_<"

yup...wonder whose project Uncle is busy with right now...so i think should expect my gas to be up only nest week....u aldy discussed yr carpentry?

actually should be contractor arranging all these lei...as they are the people who knows when to do it....

supposed to be jason during my time la...then he suddenly resign and things were left hanging so i called myself lor...transition period :x

@b_d: yup. confirmed last week with Ah Di the design and everything le. Now he's probably busy building it in his factory in sungei kadut. =p. But i itchy finger lah, keep on thinking of small tweaks to add to the design, but i'm resisting the urge to call and change design. scared will delay me reno (wife is really breathing down my neck this last week to finish the reno fast. why me? go breathe down uncle's neck lar dar dar... :( )

@pj: actually joseph arranging one, but then citygas insists on speaking with me directly cz i ordered the the heater and dryer from them too... really bo liao.

@f4: after the aircon installation i very afraid of heng suay stuff already. even if my wife jaga, i also don't feel secure since she's very un-technical... >_<"

@b_d: yup. confirmed last week with Ah Di the design and everything le. Now he's probably busy building it in his factory in sungei kadut. =p. But i itchy finger lah, keep on thinking of small tweaks to add to the design, but i'm resisting the urge to call and change design. scared will delay me reno (wife is really breathing down my neck this last week to finish the reno fast. why me? go breathe down uncle's neck lar dar dar... :( )

@pj: actually joseph arranging one, but then citygas insists on speaking with me directly cz i ordered the the heater and dryer from them too... really bo liao.

@f4: after the aircon installation i very afraid of heng suay stuff already. even if my wife jaga, i also don't feel secure since she's very un-technical... >_<"

ask wifey to relax abit...when yr HO?do feedback about ah di okie...:)