Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stormcontrol

At Long Last, A Place To Call Our Own

HUH... mm maybe this net thing is new. my dad old fashion, still thinking the old fashion way. haha thanks Storm. So now I know what to look out for when they come to patch. :)

glad to be of service. and eagerly awaiting your reno part 2 =p

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i don't care who's officially managing my place. Whoever is easier to contact and meet is the one i'm going to complain to. =) So by elimination, that leaves joseph liao lor =p

for me...i like got no choice...left them to decide ba....:P

oh yah, B_D. Forgot to tell you about the woody tiles ah. Apparently the tilers *did* do a chocolate colour grouting for the tiles. Just that the dust from the tile cuttings etc got into the grouting and coloured it up to become streaks of white and brown (like someone spilt chocolate icecream all over the floor like dat!). Joseph took out his car keys to scrap out the white stuff so we can see the chocolate grouting. Have to say that once unvealed, the colour quite nice and really joins up the tiles very nicely leh! :thumbs up:

But hor, we noticed that the grouting is insufficiently deep, so joseph is calling the tiler guy to come down again to top it up. Unfortunately Ah Soon not picking up hp so joseph dunno which tiler to call as yet =p

Hope this helps for your place b_d!

oh yah, B_D. Forgot to tell you about the woody tiles ah. Apparently the tilers *did* do a chocolate colour grouting for the tiles. Just that the dust from the tile cuttings etc got into the grouting and coloured it up to become streaks of white and brown (like someone spilt chocolate icecream all over the floor like dat!). Joseph took out his car keys to scrap out the white stuff so we can see the chocolate grouting. Have to say that once unvealed, the colour quite nice and really joins up the tiles very nicely leh! :thumbs up:

But hor, we noticed that the grouting is insufficiently deep, so joseph is calling the tiler guy to come down again to top it up. Unfortunately Ah Soon not picking up hp so joseph dunno which tiler to call as yet =p

Hope this helps for your place b_d!

thanks Storm..in fact that what Uncle and our tilers told us...just that i am not so convince by it......cos i still see like white white de.....maybe i need to check on it again lor...today any reno at yr side?

thanks Storm..in fact that what Uncle and our tilers told us...just that i am not so convince by it......cos i still see like white white de.....maybe i need to check on it again lor...today any reno at yr side?

dunno. dun think so. joseph say my electrician go take diploma exam so most likely he can't do anything. gas piping will only be run tommorrow, so my carpenter won't be bringing up the carpentry as well. I think the only thing happening at my house today will probably be us taking delivery of our hob/hood/sink/oven from asiaexcel lor.

dunno. dun think so. joseph say my electrician go take diploma exam so most likely he can't do anything. gas piping will only be run tommorrow, so my carpenter won't be bringing up the carpentry as well. I think the only thing happening at my house today will probably be us taking delivery of our hob/hood/sink/oven from asiaexcel lor.

ok...better than me rite...still waiting for Uncle call to meet him?wahahah:P

ok...better than me rite...still waiting for Uncle call to meet him?wahahah:P

haha. everytime uncle tell me to wait for his call, i give him only 3 hours b4 i call him le =p

haha. everytime uncle tell me to wait for his call, i give him only 3 hours b4 i call him le =p

haha that seems like a good solution.. :P

hmmm...maybe i should give it a try liao...:P

received my hood/hob/oven/sink/tap from asiaexcel yesterday. Everything in good condition except for the tap, chroming on the mixer handle chipped off so i returned it. Going to self-collect it later tonight at their imm showroom.

Gas piping for the hob/heater/dryer is supposed to be done today. Ask you guys ah, does either of the home owners need to be around for them to run the piping? Cz me and joseph already marked out for them the path whereby we want citygas to run the piping liaoz. (using highlighter on the tiles) Can i just get joseph or his worker to go open door for them later (cz wife sick and i can't take leave >_< )?

personally i think joseph got to be there...if you can't at least any clarification can be done on the spot....gas pipe like air con all handle by another party...troublesome to rectify lor....

yah, i know advisable to have someone down there lar. but if really got no one there will the gas pipe ppl refuse to run the piping?

don't think they'll refuse la...but no one there,who's gonna open door for them?

yah, i know advisable to have someone down there lar. but if really got no one there will the gas pipe ppl refuse to run the piping?

are they charging you huh? I'm thinking of rerunning the piping also.. do you have their contacts?!

are they charging you huh? I'm thinking of rerunning the piping also.. do you have their contacts?!

got charges...mine was charged thru the SP....think its 100...they will mke 2trips...one to run pipes,second to on the gas and help attach the stove to pipe....