Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stormcontrol

At Long Last, A Place To Call Our Own

Eh.... look ok la the piping.

At Least run on top nicely ma.

Most you can ask to paint white over it or box up lo.

Shouldnt look so bad de.

The Water heater i duno liao.

Never try gas heater before.

Mount outside toilet in kitchen ah ?

Hmmmm so close to Window oso duno how to hide the pipe wor.

Think have to live with it ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

mmm ya a bit obvious cos it's copper... I think it'll be difficult to paint white? Cos after that you'll have to touch-up now and then on your own. mm Maybe boxing up is a better solution..

cannot box up the heater lah. it's mounted on a wall that's protruding out. boxing it up is just going to further cut the walking space in my already super mini kitchen... think really have to paint for that one. Think i recall seeing applefreak's heater's pipes being painted white.... Boxing up the rest of the pipes i'm seriously considering.. If uncle can do FOC for me, i'll be 1 happy man =p

cannot box up the heater lah. it's mounted on a wall that's protruding out. boxing it up is just going to further cut the walking space in my already super mini kitchen... think really have to paint for that one. Think i recall seeing applefreak's heater's pipes being painted white.... Boxing up the rest of the pipes i'm seriously considering.. If uncle can do FOC for me, i'll be 1 happy man =p

heater cannot box up - hdb don't allow ;)

Hi nice place, great location. More photos of the progress will be good :-) . Looking forward to your renov completion.

Edited by weii

Storm,

is those red/blue marking meant for piple location?seem like u have quite abit of pipe?

mm..the red/blue markings are to indicate the hot and cold water pipings which are embedded :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by rierie

mm..the red/blue markings are to indicate the hot and cold water pipings which are embedded :sport-smiley-018:

oic...i thought how come he is planning so many piping lor....now i understand liao. :P

oic...i thought how come he is planning so many piping lor....now i understand liao. :P

hdb afraid we anyhow drill holes and kena the piping mah =p

@rierie: heh, i know cannot box up the heater lah. but thinking of covering the piping only... *headache*

the way the pipings are done, seems rather hard to box up nicely?? I have been staring at it and still can't have an idea of how to box up nicely...maybe u get joseph to think for u?

the way the pipings are done, seems rather hard to box up nicely?? I have been staring at it and still can't have an idea of how to box up nicely...maybe u get joseph to think for u?

yah. pass the headache on =p

hdb afraid we anyhow drill holes and kena the piping mah =p

@rierie: heh, i know cannot box up the heater lah. but thinking of covering the piping only... *headache*

hahahaha..sorry sorry ar..

aiyo..ask uncle to help u think lor..he's more experienced. sure will have ideas

hahahaha..sorry sorry ar..

aiyo..ask uncle to help u think lor..he's more experienced. sure will have ideas

ya I think just tell Uncle and he will know instantly one. Better than we all think think. hehe