Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stormcontrol

At Long Last, A Place To Call Our Own

i think there is a price list at the back. what is the cost of the one that you are looking at? or maybe can describe which are the ones u are eyeing?

Usually if it's less than $70/80 it is fine. Usually the range is around $50+/$60+ bah. If you are thinking of using the metallic range it is quite expensive lor. however if u are sure u wanna use the super expensive ones, can top up.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i think there is a price list at the back. what is the cost of the one that you are looking at? or maybe can describe which are the ones u are eyeing?

Usually if it's less than $70/80 it is fine. Usually the range is around $50+/$60+ bah. If you are thinking of using the metallic range it is quite expensive lor. however if u are sure u wanna use the super expensive ones, can top up.

yay! saved by my "jiu xin" =p. All my laminate choices range under $70. Yay!! Don't need to top up le!

hahaah dun be too happy first hor. it depends on how much uncle quote u. the normal ones actually are around $50 range. actually $70 range consider a bit high le but if the area to use is not really that huge, uncle will absorb. Just select and let ur carpenter know first, if need to top up then either u can reselect or negotiate for a better price.

hope i didn't dash ur dream :X

omg.......how come i dunno got this price limit abt the laminates? oh no...muz call my ID and check if i need to top up le..

Updates:

Went down to the house today with my parents. Unfortunately went in the late evening. Too bad too dark and my hp camera not good enough in low light situation. Sighz.

L-box, false ceilings, partition are up. And uncle covered up my aircon trunking too. ****, forgot to tell the aircon guy that i wanted to install curtains to hide the aircon ledge window. Now the aircon trunking is placed in such a way that this is no longer possible. Sigh. My fault.

Also realised also that one of the light switches that my electrician helped me shift is crooked >_<... placed a sign on it to tell them to fix it before starting to paint. Hope they heed me >_<"

Haiz, tomorrow have to start working again le. Can only check reno progress/meet uncle at night. Hope everything works out ok while i'm not watching... ...

can someone pm me uncle ah soon's contact number PLEASE. I will be collecting my keys soon, but havent find any ID or contractor yet.

I suppose u are talking abt ICI paint..spring blush under the light and space series???

I painted my whole living room and dinning room spring blush..and my FH say..it look like hello kitty land... the colour is darker than what i expected..

My MBR also have spring blush colour.. Somehow the colour is pretty close to white and with a very light tint of pink.. Luckily, I'm not looking for a very pinkish colour, but this colour is lighter than what I expect though..

Guest bedroom tiling also done:

DSC00184.jpg

Sui or not? =p and with the tiling, the guest bedroom does look slightly bigger!

Very sui :thumbs up: . This was our 1st choice when we went to select our tiles for our 1st round. Wanted to confirm this tile last Sat when we went back to finalise the tiles selection, the staff told me left only 100 pcs and not enuff to cover 3 bedrooms. In the end we got our 2nd choice. But very nice indeed and I can only envy now!

I suppose u are talking abt ICI paint..spring blush under the light and space series???

I painted my whole living room and dinning room spring blush..and my FH say..it look like hello kitty land... the colour is darker than what i expected..

Does it seem like hello kitty land? Hello kitty pink is very pink one, like lollipop.. I find that it's not dark enough.. haha..

Storm,

For the "wood" tiles...uncle manage to resolve yr brown grout line?:P

Nope. =( Joseph say will do that some time later. He's gonna redo and try for chocolate colour. I'm not sure how it's gonna turn out but just see lor. In the meantime, every occasion i meet uncle or joseph i will always bring up the grout lines so that they cannot forget it =p

Does it seem like hello kitty land? Hello kitty pink is very pink one, like lollipop.. I find that it's not dark enough.. haha..

@booy & poseiden_gal: haha. p_g you're right, it's darker than expected, but i still like it! Not really hello kitty land lah, but white with a tinge of passion in it. for mbr, i like... =p.

Not dark enough for you ah, booy? You're looking for blood red liao lah haha =p

Hopefully, tommorrow can post lighting photos le. Keep my fingers crossed that my electrician can do everything the way i want it even if i'm not there to supervise.... >_<"