Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

eh no le mainly relatives will give this kind of stuff le

if frens hor most of the time is vouchers nia so better dun buy your microwave or something 1st so that you can make use of the vouchers by your frens to buy :P

One of my hubby's aunts already said she is going to sponsor vacuum cleaner...then my parents also sponsored rice cooker...actually I prefer if they give me vouchers then i can use it to buy whatever I want...

Currently I need:

Vacuum cleaner

2x standing fans

Blender

Toaster

Steamer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yea I had been tolerating it for quite some time le, shud have asked for the fix sooner haha...cos quite hard to browse...

Ok, have another questions for the brothers and sisters here...

Is it normal for people to have a wishlist for those ppl who are attending their housewarming party? Cos I was thinking what if my guests got me something that I don't like or have no use for, then quite a waste of money for them to buy it for me. Is it common for new owner to inform their guests of their wishlist? And can wishlist contain items like vouchers of specific shop?

Dunno how appropriate this is haha... :P Don't want people to think of me as greedy but trying to find a practical solution to receiving items dat I might not even use...

Hehe, this is a very 'angmo' practice, for their wedding or housewarming. And one that I tink is super practical and useful. Think the younger gen will be fine with this, but relatives will be abit harder. Esp those old folks.

I told my frens that I would love to receive ikea/tangs vouchers. I received those. Some gave me HN and NTUC vouchers, which are quite useful too. :) But I also still received stuff for my storeroom (ie: extra plates, glasses, steamboat sets, etc). :P

So I'll say go ahead with the wish list! Better to get some items that u wish for, then all that u dun need. :P

Hehe, this is a very 'angmo' practice, for their wedding or housewarming. And one that I tink is super practical and useful. Think the younger gen will be fine with this, but relatives will be abit harder. Esp those old folks.

I told my frens that I would love to receive ikea/tangs vouchers. I received those. Some gave me HN and NTUC vouchers, which are quite useful too. :) But I also still received stuff for my storeroom (ie: extra plates, glasses, steamboat sets, etc). :P

So I'll say go ahead with the wish list! Better to get some items that u wish for, then all that u dun need. :P

yup yup

think i shall have a wishlist from the forummer here :notti: :notti: :notti:

then must check items b4 entering my coffee shop hahahahaha :P

Hehe okie. Actually most of the items in the wishlist going to be vouchers haha. Cos don't think guests want to carry very heavy and bulky stuff such as standing fan to come to our housewarming party.

yup yup

Haha...when you have ur housewarming must let us know! ;) ;)

Haha...when you have ur housewarming must let us know! ;) ;)

sure sure i will paste big big new coffee shop in the east opening soon

then below list all the items i want like 46" LCD TV lah, oven lah, fridge lah hahahahaha

yup yup

:( Can put on ur wishlist a box of teabags? That way, I wun need to bring a teabag along everytime I go ur kopitiam, and u wun need to buy one box specially for mi. :P

Hehe okie. Actually most of the items in the wishlist going to be vouchers haha. Cos don't think guests want to carry very heavy and bulky stuff such as standing fan to come to our housewarming party.

Hehe true, and u wun need to accept sth that u dun like. I have a very bad habit of preferring to buy someting that I want myself, as others may not know my preference. An example: A standing fan can be those un-glam plastic fans or those retro metal blades fans. So~ Hurray for vouchers! :P

:( Can put on ur wishlist a box of teabags? That way, I wun need to bring a teabag along everytime I go ur kopitiam, and u wun need to buy one box specially for mi. :P

Hehe true, and u wun need to accept sth that u dun like. I have a very bad habit of preferring to buy someting that I want myself, as others may not know my preference. An example: A standing fan can be those un-glam plastic fans or those retro metal blades fans. So~ Hurray for vouchers! :P

eh ? then that is my wish list for you le "bring your own teabags!" hahahaha :P

eh ? then that is my wish list for you le "bring your own teabags!" hahahaha :P

:( But that's still ok lar. At least u won't charge me entrance fee and ask me to bring coins for the pool table/vending machine. :P

New, r u reading this? :P

Yea vouchers are god-sent in this kinda situation lol. Though there was once upon a time when I would get offended if people give me vouchers as gifts... :P

coffee-o: wa your wishlist all full with exp stuff leh...I no money to get any of them :P

Yea vouchers are god-sent in this kinda situation lol. Though there was once upon a time when I would get offended if people give me vouchers as gifts... :P

coffee-o: wa your wishlist all full with exp stuff leh...I no money to get any of them :P

hahahaha joking joking those are the stuff that i wanted buy le hehehehe

ya i love voucher too cos at least i can get something i want rather than something which i do not need :D

hahahaha joking joking those are the stuff that i wanted buy le hehehehe

ya i love voucher too cos at least i can get something i want rather than something which i do not need :D

Hehe...

want to get some recommendations here: for vacuum cleaner, which brand is good?

Hehe...

want to get some recommendations here: for vacuum cleaner, which brand is good?

Ha..ha...talk about vacuum cleaner...I dun think I will ever need to buy one liao...I am using the Rainbow brand...cost me $3k plus (cut throat) bought when my boy is born...9 years liao still bery powerful...

This is the last thing I ever consider to buy when shopping...but I recommend philips or better ones from this brand Dyson...