Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nottimonster

Rubber Vs Laminate Flooring

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone has used rubber flooring?

I am referring to does interlocking rubber tiles that look like wood.

Take a look here http://www.rubberflooringinc.com/interlock...-wood-tile.html

I was told that it is easier to maintain than laminate flooring. Is this true?

Will appreciate any comments. Thanks!

I'm using this right now for my flooring... :D

Which area did you use it on? Can't seem to find it in your t-blog. So how has it been so far?

My staircase, passage way and all the bedrooms. :) Look so woody that u can see the different right? :D

My staircase, passage way and all the bedrooms. :) Look so woody that u can see the different right? :D

how is the price as compare to laminate floor ?

Anyone has used rubber flooring?

I am referring to does interlocking rubber tiles that look like wood.

Take a look here http://www.rubberflooringinc.com/interlock...-wood-tile.html

I was told that it is easier to maintain than laminate flooring. Is this true?

Will appreciate any comments. Thanks!

Very interesting, looks very thick as well, clicks like jig-saw, must see actual product to evaluate...

how is the price as compare to laminate floor ?

Same or a bit expensive depend on what brand of laminate floor u use. :D But my is not something like the website. It made of PVC rather than rubber.

Same or a bit expensive depend on what brand of laminate floor u use. :D But my is not something like the website. It made of PVC rather than rubber.

Are you refering to those PVC kind which comes around 2-3mm thick and they uses glue to install??

If you are refering to those, they are called vinyl strips/tiles , these days they have woody finish, some comes in tile/marble replica too.

Actually the sample I finally saw isn't the same as that shown on the website. I was just told it is called rubber strip flooring and it clicks together like laminate flooring also. Not sure what it's made of.

Actually the sample I finally saw isn't the same as that shown on the website. I was just told it is called rubber strip flooring and it clicks together like laminate flooring also. Not sure what it's made of.

Is there a brand name from where you saw the sample? Maybe I can ask around to get more info and update you guys.

I think it was called Floorworks. Thanks so much!

im very sure those are vinyl tiles, comes in 2-3mm thick glue down kind, they comes in wood & tile impression finishes. very maintenance friendly. you can basically use it in any part of your home besides the wet area. it also gives a cosy n warm feel when u choose wood, or even classy feel when u choose tile/marble finish... very interesting product...

I think it was called Floorworks. Thanks so much!

I was using their floorworks laminate flooring. Wood was warped with in 6 months and them to honor their guarantee. The ah soh at the end of the line insisted it was my fault without looking at it. Gave her a piece of my mind.

Heard they are under a different name now. not suprised. Give black and white guarantee also useless.

Do not partonize floorworks and their sister company closetworks.useless wankers

I was using their floorworks laminate flooring. Wood was warped with in 6 months and them to honor their guarantee. The ah soh at the end of the line insisted it was my fault without looking at it. Gave her a piece of my mind.

Heard they are under a different name now. not suprised. Give black and white guarantee also useless.

Do not partonize floorworks and their sister company closetworks.useless wankers

Why in the 1st place u use their laminate flooring when there are reliable brands in the market like pergo, etc...? 1 cents price, 1 cent material.

hey people, on the subject of rubber tiles, has anyone came across rubber studded tiles ? Mainly used commercially (my office lift), are they ok for kitchen ? Will water seep through between the lines ?

rubber-stud-flooring-LARGE.jpg

Artigo%20BS%20classic%20Disp.jpg