Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Here is my conclusion after she had designed our place: 'F' grade for design, a condemn 'F' workmanship.

Hi, care to share in details what happened?

It is quite amusing to see the above threads where they/she were trying to bullsh*t... :P

Hi, care to share in details what happened?

It is quite amusing to see the above threads where they/she were trying to bullsh*t... :P

Next, she will probably change her christian name on the name card lol.

Edited by forgotten

Next, she will probably change her christian name on the name card lol.

I regret engaging her & YHL Design & Build. Juvenile design, poor workmanship & bad installation make me wonder what kind of business are they in. They offer POOR VALUE FOR YOUR $$$.

I regret engaging her & YHL Design & Build. Juvenile design, poor workmanship & bad installation make me wonder what kind of business are they in. They offer POOR VALUE FOR YOUR $$$.

My renovation was done by Zann a few years ago, and we were very pleased with her service and design. Soon after the renovation, I had also refered her service to my frens and relatives, so far I had not hear any bad comment about her. I did not sign in to Reno talk for a while as reno completed. But recently, hubby bought a new apartment, thus I log on again to search for new design idea and was shocked to see this topic.

This topic seems to be more than that, but anyway, I just want to add my 2 cents worth, personally Zann had been an delicated ID, the price she quoted us was reasonable, even though there were some hipcups during the reno, she will quickly solve the problem. I personally dun have any issue dealing with her. We are even considering letting her to service our new apartment.

i would like to say that SHE (ZANN LOO) is a responsible person and talented interior designer......so far never let disappointed her customers .......only recently she n her ex-boss encountered some problems while the boss try to sabotage her reputation............

Agreed.... I heard the story too when I signed with her who was recom by my freind too. But I had visited few of her project before comfirmed. I am happy with her service, price & workmanship. And I am going to move in tomorrow, I will update some pic to share with it when I sttle down. "Poor Design" I thought you was badmouthing, slandering & personal attack or you are from her "COMPETITOR" since you are not willing to share what happen... ... . really try to sabotage her reputation.

Agreed.... I heard the story too when I signed with her who was recom by my freind too. But I had visited few of her project before comfirmed. I am happy with her service, price & workmanship. And I am going to move in tomorrow, I will update some pic to share with it when I sttle down. "Poor Design" I thought you was badmouthing, slandering & personal attack or you are from her "COMPETITOR" since you are not willing to share what happen... ... . really try to sabotage her reputation.

lol, we have a bunch of newbies defending her while another newbie is accusing her. Let's hope winnie can share some pictures soon to backup her claim. :)

For poor design, you have to elaborate more on your story also to be more convincing. :)

Edited by coldflamez

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...40&start=40

hi all..i am a satisfied customer of zann..refer to link for my reno journey..

guess no point continuing this thread if there are such baseless n pointless comments here..i feel tat everyone should look at facts. get a quote from her n see her projects should be a more reliable way of deciding your ID for your dream hse. No point making such comments here..

anyone who wan her contact can pm me. Thanks.

What a Fxxx ...people really do nothing especially POORDESIGN..hallo!!!! what's **** you are trying to say without any evidence or proof whoever who is good or bad...if i not wrong, this POOR DESIGN must be MR.JAMES LIM from EI, a fissy guy in this forum do nothing but just keep Hatam ....hatam n sabotage this poor lady.........WALAU.......if you keep saying poor service and poor quality given...show us the proof and evidence and where's the reno add....i can track it down....

Boonpin85, please note that your remarks are defamatory and you are engaging in personal attack on no basis.

The company has made a police report on your comments last night and has informed that POOR DESIGN is not any of their staff.