Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

plastering up, then they will come and do the wiring ba. if i am not wrong. if no wiring, then maybe first coat of paint? then will be measurement for the carpentry works

palstering 1/2 done, false ceiling small part done, plumbing some part done.....nothing complete yet....:x

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Updates

thought today will have no work again...to my surprise...saw 2 guy doing up my false celing..then the plumber is here also.

Just a question, as my layout for toilet is back to back, the plumber mentioned in order to look nice, 1 mixer in either one of my toilet will be in reverse position.(mean that left will be cold, hot will right;blue indicate hot,red indicate cold)...does anyone have such situation before?cos i cant accept that the fact if red indicate cold water n vice versa. Cos in case i have guest or in he even i forgot...will burn other or myself....any suggestion?

Updates

thought today will have no work again...to my surprise...saw 2 guy doing up my false celing..then the plumber is here also.

Just a question, as my layout for toilet is back to back, the plumber mentioned in order to look nice, 1 mixer in either one of my toilet will be in reverse position.(mean that left will be cold, hot will right;blue indicate hot,red indicate cold)...does anyone have such situation before?cos i cant accept that the fact if red indicate cold water n vice versa. Cos in case i have guest or in he even i forgot...will burn other or myself....any suggestion?

can swop the mixer direction around anot? Something like red on the left and blue on the right or vice versa whatever the case may be... *scratch head*

can swop the mixer direction around anot? Something like red on the left and blue on the right or vice versa whatever the case may be... *scratch head*

but the problem is my mixer is just a blue/red dot kind.....so dunno how to change also...

but the problem is my mixer is just a blue/red dot kind.....so dunno how to change also...

use spray lor :P

well, ask if don't look nice, how bad it will look ba... then decide... and usually ok de unless you have the heater on at that point in time...

manual paint?

Fannie, i think B_D means the hot and cold piping will be run up through 1 wall. on opposite side of the walls there will be a mixer each. hence the hot/cold direction will be a mirror image of each other (or something like that)

manual paint?

Fannie, i think B_D means the hot and cold piping will be run up through 1 wall. on opposite side of the walls there will be a mixer each. hence the hot/cold direction will be a mirror image of each other (or something like that)

yes yes...storm got the concept right liao.....:)

yes yes...storm got the concept right liao.....:)

manual paint will look ugly. how about...do a reverse in the MBR since it both ur house, and i tink it's easier for u guys to remember the switch. scared in common toilet ppl scald themselves.

manual paint will look ugly. how about...do a reverse in the MBR since it both ur house, and i tink it's easier for u guys to remember the switch. scared in common toilet ppl scald themselves.

actually that was my thought as well...told uncle and Joseph the prob.....waiting for a solution from them...

i think the thing i want to settle is....who is managing my reno?cos Joseph also called me to say he is arranging the city gas for me...n told me i can tok to him if got any prob.....i am confused... :unsure:

can ask the shop that u got the mixer from if u could exchange a mixer with opposite colour? feasible? dunno how hard will it be to change the mixer though...

can ask the shop that u got the mixer from if u could exchange a mixer with opposite colour? feasible? dunno how hard will it be to change the mixer though...

the prob is that i dont think they will produce any mixer with opposite colour?