Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

tall?176cm consider tall?:)

No la...me going o vhange the film for the window also...:) No budget to change a new one....

omg!!! PD, u are super tall leh..think i cannot stand next to you..will look very short :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
okok...me is 183cm la...also norm ah...:P

oei oei psst psst. 183cm norm??? then that makes me what??? abnorm?? :(

oei oei psst psst. 183cm norm??? then that makes me what??? abnorm?? :(

dont have la....u see huh...our hand got 5 fingers...all not the same length also....but all work the same ma....:)

dont have la....u see huh...our hand got 5 fingers...all not the same length also....but all work the same ma....:)

hwah i can imagine when the 2 diamonds walk together you both must look so "towering" hahhaha

Edited by ivy

hwah i can imagine when the 2 diamonds walk together you both must look so "towering" hahhaha

hehehehe...not so scary lor.....:)

Today so busy..laptop down...then no time to go new place to take a look...not sure if it at snail place again....so all yr things done liao?:)

Today so busy..laptop down...then no time to go new place to take a look...not sure if it at snail place again....so all yr things done liao?:)

Wah tall lor. :) so good. hehe

HUH no pictures to see then??

Wah tall lor. :) so good. hehe

HUH no pictures to see then??

i believe they ahould be doing plastering also....nothing much ley...i also wish they can dio fast fast....so excitied to see them stsrt to do all the installation...:P

Wow.. Never met two of you and both of you are so tall ah..

As long as they are working, slower a bit is still acceptable.. :)

183cm is 1cm taller than my hubs...but u seemed taller leh...u sure u only 183cm?

btw, plastering can let them do slowly so that it'll be nice nice mah :) is it a thin and tall china guy doing the plastering?

Wow.. Never met two of you and both of you are so tall ah..

As long as they are working, slower a bit is still acceptable.. :)

hehehe...i will also be keen to see meet up with u guys...especially yr house so nicely done... :good:

Just called Uncle to checked...today no work done...cos the plastering prc guy going back...so tomorrow he will send someone to continue also...:P

mine more or less done. today the carpenters come and did some rectification on some minor workmanship issue. tomorrow polish floor. plumber needs to come to fix up my MBR basin and awaiting kitchen granite top