Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Lol yes yes I want you to run also. haha :P

wah...cant be ba....u dun need to talk to Uncle....he will sure do swee swee for u liao...me just stand there act dumb meh?wahahahahahaha. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah...cant be ba....u dun need to talk to Uncle....he will sure do swee swee for u liao...me just stand there act dumb meh?wahahahahahaha. :P

haha no la I think Uncle scared of my father. My father is uber patient and can watch from morning to night and measure everything right down to the last mm....

when then can see your house finish? *sob*

haha no la I think Uncle scared of my father. My father is uber patient and can watch from morning to night and measure everything right down to the last mm....

when then can see your house finish? *sob*

HO suppose to be 2nd week of Aug....:P

Updates.

Friday

It time for some updates although the reno progress is an snail pace. PD and I was on leave on friday to get ready for our shopping trip in Ikea Annual Sale. Went there in the noon, and we spend about 5 hours in Ikea...w/o realising the time...:P(guess when shopping...times flies...:P) Form 1 small trolley, we change to a bigger trolley. In the end, we end up pushing 2 big trolley and 1 extra larger trolley!!OMG!!!

In the end,when we making our payment at the cashier...rhen we realised that we have bought 79 items which cost damage of $800+!!!! No choice lor...as we are having our house for the 1st time...some thing just got to spend......:*money......$$$$....money......$$$$$$$*

Picture of what we purchase...sorry for not being able to draw a list and show what we got...as there alot...unless u all are keen to look at 79 pics at 1 go...wahahahahahaha.Think better to show when we start our DIY/fixing the items...:)

P050709_1951.jpg

Updates

saturaday

Aircon is suppose to be fix today...therefore we request Uncle to be here. (as we need his advice on it). Too bad, after some chasing from PD, Uncle confirm that he wll be uber busy, therefore cant drop by our area for today. :(

When we reached our new place..we are super happy to see our aircon laying on the door way waiting for our arrival. PD discussed with the aircn man on the piping and etc.......so off they carry on with the fixing.I will say that the workmanship is so-so...as for service, they are quite good. Just that they wanted to leave 1 of the water expose due to the the tiling issue...in the end i manage to come up with some solution for it...yeah!!! :P They provide tips and also do some testing for all the installation.Overall satified with the installation. Then PD and i realise that it is so shiok to enjoy our fruit of labour...for making our simple home(after i see so many nice picture from others...think mine will be simple...:P) coimg to reality. :)

Toilet items was also suppose to arrived on the same day.Henry from royal fanco came specially to deliever the items to our place. We are really glad with his service,although there some hipcupp like oven was delievered as it was suppose to send on alter date and a wrong basin was send. He also help us to go around the house and give us some advise on putting those accessories..:):good:

As PD and I was enjoying with all the new things...we realised that it make alot of difference in plasteing. Afetr some sales talk from me to PD...Gave Uncle a call for him to quote for plastering for whole unit. Uncle really give me a very good price(he was telling me...if i can find it anywhere with this pricing....he will pay for me instead)..PD n i so happy that we are having a flat n nice place after some pondering of whaeather to spend the $$ on plastering.YEAH!!!! :dancingqueen::dribble::good:

To our surprise, Uncle assign Joseph to our house for all our false celing work. I need to leave for camp, therefore left PD to talk to him on all the work. Feedback from PD is that Jospeh is very funny and jovial. he give us suggestion and enhance our inital design to make it look better. I will be happy if he is taking over our project. next weekend...we can start to order our lightinng and hopefully.....we can have our love nest done nice nice...:P ( just realised that i v lor sor when i finished all these...OMG!!!)

Picture time!!!

Aircon Casing

P040709_1051.jpg

Aircon Piping

P040709_105101.jpg

Compressor

P040709_105102.jpg

Copper piping

P040709_105103.jpg

79 items??? how did you guys bring it back?? drive lorry? or opt for delivery?

no choice...got to opt for the delievery option...too heavy n lots of things...:P

wwahhh PD looks very tall in the pic leh. or is it my illusion? and u got purple windows?

wwahhh PD looks very tall in the pic leh. or is it my illusion? and u got purple windows?

tall?176cm consider tall?:)

No la...me going o vhange the film for the window also...:) No budget to change a new one....

tall?176cm consider tall?:)

No la...me going o vhange the film for the window also...:) No budget to change a new one....

PD is 176cm??? That is very very tall for a lady lor!! wahhh PD I envy ur ht leh. Air must be so much fresher up there. haha

PD is 176cm??? That is very very tall for a lady lor!! wahhh PD I envy ur ht leh. Air must be so much fresher up there. haha

176cm ok only la... i used to play basketball mah.. heehee..... air same same la..... heehee......

176cm ok only la... i used to play basketball mah.. heehee..... air same same la..... heehee......

uhmmm u are talking to someone who barely hits the 1.58m mark...

if u are 176cm... wahhhh how tall is BD then??