Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks precious and Guy...still v dusty at my area...just now try on some hollow tiles testing...i will say on the general whole ot good work from Ah How and gabg did a gd job.

Guy..Uncle will be at my plc tmr 5pm....maybe i will jio him to go over...if he is free la.:P

hey, ur place looks good :) more pics pleaseeeeeee...........

Thanks...so happy also...my place is just simple...notik fanciful....okok...i will snap a few more pic for u tmr okie...:)

Better go n chase for yr chair tmr hor...hope things will go well for u...:)

ok. no prob. haha. if i am not ard, the house shd still be open ba cos think they are doing quite a lot of work tmr.

i

ok. no prob. haha. if i am not ard, the house shd still be open ba cos think they are doing quite a lot of work tmr.

i

Ok///me will sms when OD n I going up...will bring some tou hua for u okie...:P

Updates

Saturaday

Manage to to meet Uncle at 8pm. Realised that he is going to party(for a frd bd) after meeting with us...:P

We had met up with Ah Tan, the electriant before that. pd was going through with him on the layout and he does give us alot of good advice n pointers.:)

He realised that the skirting for the kitchen was not done, tested on some hollow tiles we pointed out(just 5 wall tiles...floor tiles so far perfect). He mentioned that he will get Ah How to make amend and replace the tiles.

Uncle was commenting about y are some of the floor tiles not covered. he mentioned they shouldnt leave it open, he will be getting people to cover it for us as well.

PD N I finally agree to spend abit more on plastering on our kitchen, living room and also MBR. Uncle was very nice to charge us really cheap to plaster. he just want to cover his cost. Happy with the pricing as we wanted to paste decal/wallpaper in the future.

Also spoke to Uncle about the VO, worried that we not able to pay....:P He just mentioned that he will give us a very good price...try to cover his cost, will be ok. Told us not to worry for it.

Sunday

Surprise to see Ah Tan and 1 helper in my house on sunday.When i reached, they are almost done. he was busy explaining to me what is done and etc(but honestly, i am bad in this area. Pd will have better understanding in this).Overall find him friendly but look fierce though...:P

My bathroom accessories and aircon will be up this sat.Hopefully will see the progress in faster place after seeing Guy77 nice place...:P

yeah!! congrats on the progress. don't be lazy just talk talk pictures leh???

wah...say me lazy at my thread!!tsk tsk...bu xiang yan!!! :bleah:

Okok...honestly i also dunno what to take ley...house in a mess....what u want to see...i take for u la...specially for u la...:P

u managed to solve the little issue u have on ur flooring?

and i know u are updating YOUR RENO PROGRESS...not uncle's progress ya ;) hope to see more pictures ;)

u managed to solve the little issue u have on ur flooring?

and i know u are updating YOUR RENO PROGRESS...not uncle's progress ya ;) hope to see more pictures ;)

yup...the tiler has aldy used PVC to cover...may also be gatting a floor rag to cover it as well....so dont look so bad.:)

wah...say me lazy at my thread!!tsk tsk...bu xiang yan!!! :bleah:

Okok...honestly i also dunno what to take ley...house in a mess....what u want to see...i take for u la...specially for u la...:P

wahahah I like to kanna scolding cannot meh? kanna whack until my skin so thick liao dunno meh??

u say one ah!!! take something in your house which is your most priced possesion and post up here.