Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

long...but i do see some nice round mosiacs somewhere....

How about pebble wash that area? i still have a bag of pebbels at home...can let u have it! hehe...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
long...but i do see some nice round mosiacs somewhere....

How about pebble wash that area? i still have a bag of pebbels at home...can let u have it! hehe...

hmm....can remeber where u saw the nice round mosaic?we went to the tiles shop at belastier...but cant find any ...or rather it old school.....some aldy dont carry those.

pebble wash ah...but it just a v small area ley...maybe i go take oict for u to see...better.:P

hmm....can remeber where u saw the nice round mosaic?we went to the tiles shop at belastier...but cant find any ...or rather it old school.....some aldy dont carry those.

pebble wash ah...but it just a v small area ley...maybe i go take oict for u to see...better.:P

i can't rmbr where i saw those...probably at LSH?

yes, go take a pic and we'll get comments and feedback from fellow folks here.

Hi Fannie,

This is what i referred to earlier on...not sure if it clear...

P220609_1950.jpg

P220609_195001.jpg

Not sure if there anyone got any solution to this as well?

Me just went up to my unit...saw my tiler Ah How still working!!!Wanted to get him food n drinks...but he keep reject my offer.Chit chat with him abit before i left.....Must say his attitude is good!!!!:)

Hi Fannie,

This is what i referred to earlier on...not sure if it clear...

P220609_1950.jpg

P220609_195001.jpg

Not sure if there anyone got any solution to this as well?

Me just went up to my unit...saw my tiler Ah How still working!!!Wanted to get him food n drinks...but he keep reject my offer.Chit chat with him abit before i left.....Must say his attitude is good!!!!:)

hmm....i can't visualise leh...can take from an angle further away too?

buy a rug or carpet with that thickness and put it there?

heheheh...was toying with the same idea as well...just that looking for options to see if i can beautify it...if not that will be last resort liao.:P

heheheh...was toying with the same idea as well...just that looking for options to see if i can beautify it...if not that will be last resort liao.:P

heheh...great minds think alike! muahaha..me bu yao lian hor?

i think a rug or carpet can also be very pretty one..practical also..mm..i dunno la..but i think practicality is very impt. it's like...when u cook, floor will be oily. i believe will need a nice rug or sth to wipe ur feet before going to dining area right? mm...just my 2 cents' worth

heheh...great minds think alike! muahaha..me bu yao lian hor?

i think a rug or carpet can also be very pretty one..practical also..mm..i dunno la..but i think practicality is very impt. it's like...when u cook, floor will be oily. i believe will need a nice rug or sth to wipe ur feet before going to dining area right? mm...just my 2 cents' worth

hehehehe...nvm...me also bu yao lain de.:P

I think can go n find a rug liao...must find nice nice de...:)

hehehehe...nvm...me also bu yao lain de.:P

I think can go n find a rug liao...must find nice nice de...:)

yep! :P

but before that, u might also wanna see if there are better suggestions out there...hahaha...women are like that...on one hand, recommend this to u. then turn around then tell u that maybe u might wanna consider something else. hahahah

yep! :P

but before that, u might also wanna see if there are better suggestions out there...hahaha...women are like that...on one hand, recommend this to u. then turn around then tell u that maybe u might wanna consider something else. hahahah

wah!!hehehehe...i am open to any suggestion de...how yr reno progress? can see that yr place will turn out nice nice de...:)

wah!!hehehehe...i am open to any suggestion de...how yr reno progress? can see that yr place will turn out nice nice de...:)

not too bad..ID say carpentry works shd end by friday (hopefully) some furnitures will start coming in on sat

Updates

Went on to checked on my reno progress at 8+pm...was shocked to see the lights still on. Realised that the tilers AH HOW is still sround to do tiling. Feel so pai sey...went to get him dinner n drinks (after must insist). Chat abit with him and confirm that my tiling will be done by this friday....:)

Now dunno what to expect after tiling also.:P