Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

my mum bought food and drinks for them. surprisingly they finished most of it. but they also bought cold drinks from KFC.

however, i think they need cold drinks and maybe cold water more. cannot always drink soft drinks, will get diabetes sooner or later like tat.

sometimes, my mum bought them mineral water. but not chilled one la.

rondy: when when is the mahjong session? hahaha. when work starts, i will be busy so cannot play too long also.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My mom called all of them Uncle.... I tolerated her... until she called Ah How "Uncle" also then I couldn't take it... :P He can be her son already and she still call people Uncle. hahhaah then she called him "Da Ge" ... my mom and her limited vocabulary.

ya very good that they are hardworking hor. I have to keep asking them to eat then they eat...it's good la. Just that I worry they don't get enough water since it's so hot... :)

Yah..i think ke is only in his 20s-30s ba.....hehehe...sometime elderly like that de la...always address others as Uncle...same goes for my MUM..:P

Yup...actutally it very tough for them also....it not an easy job...all respect to them.. :good:

my mum bought food and drinks for them. surprisingly they finished most of it. but they also bought cold drinks from KFC.

however, i think they need cold drinks and maybe cold water more. cannot always drink soft drinks, will get diabetes sooner or later like tat.

sometimes, my mum bought them mineral water. but not chilled one la.

rondy: when when is the mahjong session? hahaha. when work starts, i will be busy so cannot play too long also.

ya... very hot working in the house hor, then I think they really need cold drinks... but so difficult to get. Buying from 7-11 is expensive somemore. haiz.

Looks like i have to stock up soon also. :P

Yah..i think ke is only in his 20s-30s ba.....hehehe...sometime elderly like that de la...always address others as Uncle...same goes for my MUM..:P

Yup...actutally it very tough for them also....it not an easy job...all respect to them.. :good:

YA he's like my age lor. cannot stand her. but he was very nice, he kept saying "nvm nvm anything also can..." :P

how's the reno so far?

me never went down for a look..will be there tmr with PD and Uncle Soon for some discussion and also to see see look look...me at PD plc now ma.:P

me never went down for a look..will be there tmr with PD and Uncle Soon for some discussion and also to see see look look...me at PD plc now ma.:P

want wave at me?... :P

wah!!got so serious??!!!think u must use powerful SOS signal la...cant see ley..(PD N BD LOOKING HARD!!!)

aiya...just realise always at this time either my or new or rondy blog will be filled with talk on food....really sos liao!!!

make ourselves so hungry....不胖才怪 :P

tomorrow i get a powerful signal one!!!