Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

i never say...u ownslef admit de lor........:P

so manage to check with ah wei on the box up thingy?ask him when he want to do my place ley...wahahahahah

hor hor!!! i testing only hor!!! so u really thinking of calling me sausage hor!!

not yet call him, i try to gather a few things before i call anybody de. probably will call him tomorrow. I help you ask lor, but how does he address u ahhh? the Mcnair Road one? your block happen to be 100+?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
huh?how come yrs is in 2 camps?hmm...kahtib ah....then can drink kopi liao...wahahahaha
medic refresher course lor... hahaha, if my 2 days exactly during ur 2 weeks :P

i quite like them wor, esp ming dao! but not all in 183 club is 183 cm tall. they cheat one lah.. the shorter ones they wear higher shoes 183 is just their average height

same... and i'm a guy :P just love watching dramas... ming dao is cool in them :D

medic refresher course lor... hahaha, if my 2 days exactly during ur 2 weeks :P

same... and i'm a guy :P just love watching dramas... ming dao is cool in them :D

what 183 club? who's ming dao?

famous boy band from taiwan, actor/singer... go watch wang zi bian qing wa :P

*faint* how come guys know more about such things than me? time to do some self reflection

famous boy band from taiwan, actor/singer... go watch wang zi bian qing wa :P

王子变青蛙

樱野3加1

爱情魔发师

all can watch from youtube. u see liao sure like 明道de

王子变青蛙

樱野3加1

爱情魔发师

all can watch from youtube. u see liao sure like 明道de

wa seh!! kk...after i get married okie? wa biang..so many to watch ar...muz get htb to give me a super big lcd screen to watch dramas liao...muahahahha

hor hor!!! i testing only hor!!! so u really thinking of calling me sausage hor!!

not yet call him, i try to gather a few things before i call anybody de. probably will call him tomorrow. I help you ask lor, but how does he address u ahhh? the Mcnair Road one? your block happen to be 100+?

tsk tsk...how old lioa...like that also want to test???:P

err....not sure how Uncle describe him...bt Uncle always call me 119 "man Ga Ka"...cos Guy77 is 102 "Man Ga Ka"...wahahahaha...:P

wa seh!! kk...after i get married okie? wa biang..so many to watch ar...muz get htb to give me a super big lcd screen to watch dramas liao...muahahahha

yah!!must ask him buy big big BIG de hor...*another hole in rieire's htb pocket*

*faint* how come guys know more about such things than me? time to do some self reflection

cuz I still waste time watch tv drama series?! :P i can lend you the first two if you want :D

tsk tsk...how old lioa...like that also want to test???:P

err....not sure how Uncle describe him...bt Uncle always call me 119 "man Ga Ka"...cos Guy77 is 102 "Man Ga Ka"...wahahahaha...:P

ehh u think i veli old meh?? i every year 18 ok! so must do things that 18 year old will do mah.

ohhh so u are the 119 lah! ah tan mentioned to me ehhh the 119 one u also know ahh, i was like :" aiyoh! who is 119 and 119 of where????" ok next time i know. I highly suspect he may not have link ah wei up with you yet. cos if he has, ah wei would have call u for discussion le. but i can try.

aiyoh Guy77 hor make us wait wait and wait for his pics.. u n rierie's stalking exercise fail leh.

ehh u think i veli old meh?? i every year 18 ok! so must do things that 18 year old will do mah.

ohhh so u are the 119 lah! ah tan mentioned to me ehhh the 119 one u also know ahh, i was like :" aiyoh! who is 119 and 119 of where????" ok next time i know. I highly suspect he may not have link ah wei up with you yet. cos if he has, ah wei would have call u for discussion le. but i can try.

aiyoh Guy77 hor make us wait wait and wait for his pics.. u n rierie's stalking exercise fail leh.

hmm...cos i mentioned to ah tan about u ma......so now i know my code name is 119 liao...wahahaha. :P

i am not surprise it was not link up...cos no work done at my place today as well....the false celining not up yet...plumbing not done yet....so no surprise also...:)

ya lor...after we wait for so long...he like that treat us.....sad liao la.....

Edited by blue_diamond

yah!!must ask him buy big big BIG de hor...*another hole in rieire's htb pocket*

hahahahah...we aly got one le la...waiting to set it up in the study room.. heehee...came free with the tv in the living room :D

cuz I still waste time watch tv drama series?! :P i can lend you the first two if you want :D

thanks merryman!!! how come u have it ar? so weird...

hahahahah...we aly got one le la...waiting to set it up in the study room.. heehee...came free with the tv in the living room :D

thanks merryman!!! how come u have it ar? so weird...

cuz i waste time watch tv drama series on DVDs!? :P