Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hahaha, think jacket not good enough leh :D

aiyo..then get tissue or something to pad at your chest lor..then even up le..hahahahaha

rierie...when yr big day ley?

singapore - 1 nov (*sweat*) haven't even do my guestlist and decide what gowns we want

i also trying to slim down....*stress*

kan kai yi dian (see open a bit)..at most photoshop lor...

aiyo..then get tissue or something to pad at your chest lor..then even up le..hahahahaha

singapore - 1 nov (*sweat*) haven't even do my guestlist and decide what gowns we want

kan kai yi dian (see open a bit)..at most photoshop lor...

photoshop ah.....hope dun need la....sigh

wow...u also will be getting bz soon...where yr banquet?:)

lucky i got >6mths to prep before my PS. Must go and diet and start training now. Have to go back camp for RT anyway. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. hahaha

me also got RT lor...yr which camp?me got to go back today...wahahahaha

photoshop ah.....hope dun need la....sigh

wow...u also will be getting bz soon...where yr banquet?:)

hahahahha...okie la..according to plan, it's not that bad..it will be one after another. dun have 2 action items overlapping each other *phew*

singapore's at Marina Mandarin. u?

hahahahha...okie la..according to plan, it's not that bad..it will be one after another. dun have 2 action items overlapping each other *phew*

singapore's at Marina Mandarin. u?

mine will be at Grand Copthrone waterfront lor......siong liao.

me also got RT lor...yr which camp?me got to go back today...wahahahaha

i'm going back to maju this sat. jia lat lar, same day as my convocation ceremony. Morning get degree and throw hat, afternoon sweat and pant in camp >_<"

I need to sign up for voluntary training soon so that I don't go RT... grrr, they reverted my temp pes C to perm pes B le...

I need to sign up for voluntary training soon so that I don't go RT... grrr, they reverted my temp pes C to perm pes B le...

u got received notification of that? i didn't lor. they just tell me my pes status up for review. then review for 2~3 months no verdict so i didn't pay attn. Until summons come tell me to attend disciplinary hearing for missing IPPT ... >_<"

u got received notification of that? i didn't lor. they just tell me my pes status up for review. then review for 2~3 months no verdict so i didn't pay attn. Until summons come tell me to attend disciplinary hearing for missing IPPT ... >_<"

by right they will send you a letter informing about your latest pes status de.... that's how I know of me going back to pes b, but I think they are boarding me again ... cross fingers... but prepared to take the voluntary training soon else actually no time to rt when my night classes start in late aug...

by right they will send you a letter informing about your latest pes status de.... that's how I know of me going back to pes b, but I think they are boarding me again ... cross fingers... but prepared to take the voluntary training soon else actually no time to rt when my night classes start in late aug...

yah. For next year's window, i definitely will go for the prep training. makes more sense than to go for RT. waste of time >_<"

yah. For next year's window, i definitely will go for the prep training. makes more sense than to go for RT. waste of time >_<"

yah, because I doubt I can pass phase 1 and sure kena phase 2, so I rather go prep training :D

Seems like a lot of guys are going back to camp for reservist during this period.. Must buck up to tone up ya, so can be 帅帅..

Wedding and reno together are always very busy.. I also have papers to take at the end of the year, die liao.. haven't study...

Edited by booy

Seems like a lot of guys are going back to camp for reservist during this period.. Must buck up to tone up ya, so can be 帅帅..

Wedding and reno together are always very busy.. I also have papers to take at the end of the year, die liao.. haven't study...

we talking about normal ippt, yahor, I still have reservist in nov :(