Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

hope they will have ba...but i thought iner shirt usually got to get ourself?still no clue how we want the theme for the album also...*PD will always say:"aiyo...everything also dunno...what u noe??? I will reply"i know i dunno loh!!"*

PD.. pls accept my consolation.. that is guys' chronic diesase.. most of the time they'll say they duno..

wah!!no wonder ask me go n take revenge for u la...when it is free lor....tsk tsk.....chey!! :bleah:

mine started on 08/06...so now should be 1 month liao?i got confident that i will break yr 10 weeks record de..:P

ok jia you jia you! but u must put disclaimer hor! if not other people will use ur schedule to add salt add chilli ketchup hor! you want to wait one hor!

these few days really like coolieeee

dusty...

shagged...

hahaha. but in the end happy

took a lot of pics

tmr upload in my t-blog

guy77 u also jia you jiay you I will hog ur t-blog eagerly tomorrow and wait for your pics!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehehehe...i hp[e it will trun out well....cos everyone say i look serious....so i have been trying to pratice on 'smiling" part ley...*stress*

as for PD...she is easy...i just need to tell her "cold" joke...she will be LOL liao....wahahahahaha

aiyo...u say PD until like that!! tsk tsk..hahahahha

no need to practice one la...most prob majority of the shots are natural shots (depends on ur PG). it'll be like they taking pictures when u and PD are talking. e.g. when they ask u to stare at each other, u'll automatically start smiling and giggling. muahahahahahahah..haiz,,,the good old time~~

these few days really like coolieeee

dusty...

shagged...

hahaha. but in the end happy

took a lot of pics

tmr upload in my t-blog

U better pose more hor...to justify for yr MIA for so long lor...*yes...i am always forcing pple o poost pic for the benefit of everyone here...F4 hor?aear itchy anot when in dreamland now huh? :notti: *

U must rember...u are just a few minutes away from me...if not pic up by wed....u shld noe...n u will noe.....wahahahahaha:P

On serious note...happy been most impt...it make all yr hardwork for the reno become worthwhile when u see everything in place...:)

U better pose more hor...to justify for yr MIA for so long lor...*yes...i am always forcing pple o poost pic for the benefit of everyone here...F4 hor?aear itchy anot when in dreamland now huh? :notti: *

U must rember...u are just a few minutes away from me...if not pic up by wed....u shld noe...n u will noe.....wahahahahaha:P

On serious note...happy been most impt...it make all yr hardwork for the reno become worthwhile when u see everything in place...:)

BD, i go join u and stalking guy77 for pics! haahaha..my home is only 10mins bus ride away

aiyo...u say PD until like that!! tsk tsk..hahahahha

no need to practice one la...most prob majority of the shots are natural shots (depends on ur PG). it'll be like they taking pictures when u and PD are talking. e.g. when they ask u to stare at each other, u'll automatically start smiling and giggling. muahahahahahahah..haiz,,,the good old time~~

really la...u shld see her then u understand what i mean. F4 aldy say that she is v cheery de...she will LOl on anything de...wahahahaha:P

stare at each other ah...hmm......think she laugh non stop n i will have to keep her from falling while laughimg...wahahahahaha

PD.. pls accept my consolation.. that is guys' chronic diesase.. most of the time they'll say they duno..

ok jia you jia you! but u must put disclaimer hor! if not other people will use ur schedule to add salt add chilli ketchup hor! you want to wait one hor!

guy77 u also jia you jiay you I will hog ur t-blog eagerly tomorrow and wait for your pics!!

me not that bad hor!!! :bleah: at least i will tell her what nice n what not....but on serious note...i must be thankful for having her in this reno...cos she is the 1 cracking her brain...:) n she always will ask me the green light to go ahead...although i always say :"as long as u like..let just go for it...what most impt is u like"...but she still will make sure i really like before proceeding...so no complain at all. :good:

DISCLAIMER:I HAVE VOLUNTARILY CHHOSE TO WAIT FOR THE SET OF WORKERS OF MY CHOICE FOR THE RENO.SHOULD THERE BE ANY DELAY IN THE HO, I WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. *like that okie bo?*

dun need to hog...i am planning to wait at the macdonalg\d near uy house liao...in case ma......he never upload pic ...then....hmm....heheheheheh :P

BD, i go join u and stalking guy77 for pics! haahaha..my home is only 10mins bus ride away

ok...tomorrow if Guy never post the pic...let wait at the macdonald n stalk him ard liao...:P

ok...tomorrow if Guy never post the pic...let wait at the macdonald n stalk him ard liao...:P

okie! we take shifts :D

but hor...give him some leeway la...he so tired from moving in le..

okie! we take shifts :D

but hor...give him some leeway la...he so tired from moving in le..

ok lor....we give him some "recess time" to allow him some freedom before we start stalking?:P

me not that bad hor!!! :bleah: at least i will tell her what nice n what not....but on serious note...i must be thankful for having her in this reno...cos she is the 1 cracking her brain...:) n she always will ask me the green light to go ahead...although i always say :"as long as u like..let just go for it...what most impt is u like"...but she still will make sure i really like before proceeding...so no complain at all. :good:

so how many "CARAT" are you going to reward PD with for all her hardwork?

DISCLAIMER:I HAVE VOLUNTARILY CHHOSE TO WAIT FOR THE SET OF WORKERS OF MY CHOICE FOR THE RENO.SHOULD THERE BE ANY DELAY IN THE HO, I WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. *like that okie bo?*

ok SWEE! :good:

dun need to hog...i am planning to wait at the macdonalg\d near uy house liao...in case ma......he never upload pic ...then....hmm....heheheheheh :P

aiyoh so hiong! pictures only mah, must stalk people like that meh??

i can't sleep cos someone mentioned me here! wahaha...

eh BD, yes, i told u PD is very cheerful, even aubrey said so lor. and u are good at chasing ppl for pics! haha...

Oh...as for PS hor, I am sure u will make PD laugh de...see, i read your comments I can't help but laugh lor...in train or in office...even in Hubby's car I would blurt out laughing and he thought I siao...

Now I try not to log in at nite so that I can spend time with my kids. I spent many hours after work online when my reno is going on...so now, I need to focus back on them ;)

Edited by familyof4

wah liao. stalked me

how u all noe i like to go macs??? by the way, now KFC nearer to my house leh...

Rierie...let go KFC...now he reveal the info to us liao...hehehehehehe

aiyoh so hiong! pictures only mah, must stalk people like that meh??

no stalk=no pict....so i am been the "bad guy" lor.....no choice de...that life...sigh....*sobbing*

no stalk=no pict....so i am been the "bad guy" lor.....no choice de...that life...sigh....*sobbing*

lolz.... "bad guy face"?! :P