Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

good that u didn't look at them. i dun like their service - have the feeling of being chopped like a carrot. htb and i left their shop within 15 mins, i think.

hahahah...choose ur gowns aly?

hehehe...but the BS we book...also same rate as those in SG...however...we manage to bargain for alot of more things...overallhappy at this point of time. :P

Not yet...going to choose on the 1st week of Aug..then phot shoot 2 weeks later lor.... i also got to start to think where to buy those white collar shirt n shoe liao lor...:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
have u met up with him? Anyway hor i realise getting ah wei ain't fool proof either, cos he too got different group of workers. Uncle told me today that the group that he use for F4's place got better workmanship than the ones he used for my place. but those chaps at my place aint't that bad either, just a bit cock eye on minor things. hahhaha

oei! i hor, so long got update hor i will try to go read and support each thread one hor!!! cos i ver busybody mah, like to see pictures!

wah...okok....i havent meet up with him yet.But i will tell Uncle n him straight...i will wait till i get the better group of worker....thanks for the info....cos i just dun want to keep doing rectification....wait no energy to do it lor..:P

okok...u not kaypo okie...u justlike to see see look look...happy?:P

hehehe...but the BS we book...also same rate as those in SG...however...we manage to bargain for alot of more things...overallhappy at this point of time. :P

Not yet...going to choose on the 1st week of Aug..then phot shoot 2 weeks later lor.... i also got to start to think where to buy those white collar shirt n shoe liao lor...:)

white collar shirt - can try G2000. they have those 1/2 sizes

white shoe - no idea

wah...okok....i havent meet up with him yet.But i will tell Uncle n him straight...i will wait till i get the better group of worker....thanks for the info....cos i just dun want to keep doing rectification....wait no energy to do it lor..:P

okok...u not kaypo okie...u justlike to see see look look...happy?:P

not yet meet him? good!! when u and PD meet him help me revenge. The 2 of you tower over him. ask for tall tall mirror!! then he won't be able to use : you got so tall meh?? on you guys hahahaha

so far my side the rectifications are minor. just alot of little scratch here and there, nail holes etc to patch nicely. But the more major ones are slanted kitchen doors which they agreed to change immediately when I pointed it out. Door gap a bit wide which ah wei personally adjusted and fix it on the spot for me etc. nothing life and death. it'll be good if u can ask him for the group doing F4's place. maybe u can ask F4 for more detail feedback about that group.

aiyah everyone here also KPO one lah, cos everyone is lurking around reading other peoples progress mah! KPO is good! can learn alot of things!

white collar shirt - can try G2000. they have those 1/2 sizes

white shoe - no idea

me not sure what the coloyur i will be going for...as for shirt....i maybe going tailor made...but not sure if can do it in time anot...:P

I like those fanciful shirt(dunno how to decribe...but with lots of design, pong pong kind)at the front type...shld be those tuxcedo shirt ba....so dunno where to find also..:)

me not sure what the coloyur i will be going for...as for shirt....i maybe going tailor made...but not sure if can do it in time anot...:P

I like those fanciful shirt(dunno how to decribe...but with lots of design, pong pong kind)at the front type...shld be those tuxcedo shirt ba....so dunno where to find also..:)

maybe u wanna check with ur bridal studio? is it something like what the european guys will wear? mmm...if really dun have, then have to custom made le..

Edited by rierie

not yet meet him? good!! when u and PD meet him help me revenge. The 2 of you tower over him. ask for tall tall mirror!! then he won't be able to use : you got so tall meh?? on you guys hahahaha

so far my side the rectifications are minor. just alot of little scratch here and there, nail holes etc to patch nicely. But the more major ones are slanted kitchen doors which they agreed to change immediately when I pointed it out. Door gap a bit wide which ah wei personally adjusted and fix it on the spot for me etc. nothing life and death. it'll be good if u can ask him for the group doing F4's place. maybe u can ask F4 for more detail feedback about that group.

aiyah everyone here also KPO one lah, cos everyone is lurking around reading other peoples progress mah! KPO is good! can learn alot of things!

okok...will revenge for u la...but u sponsor the tall tall mirror ok?i wll ask Uncle to add to yr VO liao. Thanks IVY!!!! :P

maybe i will ask more for the feedback of his team also...see which are really the best. Cos i did mentioned to Uncle...i want the better one in his team to do my place..:) n i will wait till those are free. :P

tsk tsk...now u dragging everybody down liao...say everybody kaypo liao lor...tsk tsk...how can u...tsk tsk... :o

maybe u wanna check with ur bridal studio? is it something like what the european guys will wear? mmm...if really dun have, then have to custom made le..

hope they will have ba...but i thought iner shirt usually got to get ourself?still no clue how we want the theme for the album also...*PD will always say:"aiyo...everything also dunno...what u noe??? I will reply"i know i dunno loh!!"*

okok...will revenge for u la...but u sponsor the tall tall mirror ok?i wll ask Uncle to add to yr VO liao. Thanks IVY!!!! :P

maybe i will ask more for the feedback of his team also...see which are really the best. Cos i did mentioned to Uncle...i want the better one in his team to do my place..:) n i will wait till those are free. :P

tsk tsk...now u dragging everybody down liao...say everybody kaypo liao lor...tsk tsk...how can u...tsk tsk... :o

good try good try! sorry to disappoint you the mirror is FOC, comes with the wardrobe de. hahhahaha

let's see whether ur reno timeline will break my record of 10 weeks. ha!

that is call 有福同享!!

hope they will have ba...but i thought iner shirt usually got to get ourself?still no clue how we want the theme for the album also...*PD will always say:"aiyo...everything also dunno...what u noe??? I will reply"i know i dunno loh!!"*

wahahahha....theme ar...we dun have theme also. in the end, it turned out quite nice. (PS, our layout is out - really salute my layout guy). guess that it's more based on what the PG feel about u guys as a couple.

what's impt is that u guys maintain a good mood throughout the day. aiya..me better dun be lor soh..will tell u when ur PS date gets nearer.

good try good try! sorry to disappoint you the mirror is FOC, comes with the wardrobe de. hahhahaha

let's see whether ur reno timeline will break my record of 10 weeks. ha!

that is call 有福同享!!

wah!!no wonder ask me go n take revenge for u la...when it is free lor....tsk tsk.....chey!! :bleah:

mine started on 08/06...so now should be 1 month liao?i got confident that i will break yr 10 weeks record de..:P

these few days really like coolieeee

dusty...

shagged...

hahaha. but in the end happy

took a lot of pics

tmr upload in my t-blog

wahahahha....theme ar...we dun have theme also. in the end, it turned out quite nice. (PS, our layout is out - really salute my layout guy). guess that it's more based on what the PG feel about u guys as a couple.

what's impt is that u guys maintain a good mood throughout the day. aiya..me better dun be lor soh..will tell u when ur PS date gets nearer.

hehehehe...i hp[e it will trun out well....cos everyone say i look serious....so i have been trying to pratice on 'smiling" part ley...*stress*

as for PD...she is easy...i just need to tell her "cold" joke...she will be LOL liao....wahahahahaha