Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

wow...u guy sure kiasu....big day only March 2010...house done so early...mine is Jan 2010...tot we are kiasu...but no way to fight with u n smartie... :bow::bow:

For me is vice versa...PD is more technical...me just Pr n runner kind....joke n chat with the worker...to PR with them and "motivate" them to do nicely for me....hehehehehehe :P

Actually the things are progressing faster than expected.. We gave ourselves a much longer timeframe to find our ideal flat and in the end we got it pretty fast.. Plus I dun want to rush things.. So after finish reno, then I have time to plan for my photoshoot, followed by wedding prep, then actual day.. Everything so far is on schedule.. It's the habits from our work, everything must follow schedule.. hee.. :)

Our roles is the opp. of yours.. Smartie is more technical and researcher.. I'm communications cum PR manager..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah...how can ah wei say that?tsk tsk...:P

wah...but is our triplet age gap big?:)hehehe...thin we dunno the technical portion...just want everything do look nice type...hehehehe

In fact we raise the height of our kitchen cabinet and etc to suit our height....but will be a big prob if my mum is to use my place...cos she nly 1.4+m...wahahahaha:P

dunno abt age gap, nv ask.

did you know who is your carpenter already? wahhh how come your petite mum can produce so tall son leh??? is PD's mum also petite??

ivy!!!! i where got detailed?? u mention wrong person uh?

ohh sollie, i mean booy :x

Still wrong.. Should be Smartie.. He's the ones who come up with the measurements.. I usually just give a guideline of what I want.. He will draw.. :D

Still wrong.. Should be Smartie.. He's the ones who come up with the measurements.. I usually just give a guideline of what I want.. He will draw.. :D

hahahahahha...ivy too busy until blur le la..:P

aiyoh 多说多错 :x

Hee.. Just joking with you.. You got the right house in the end.. That's very good liao.. Like rierie said, there's so many tblogs.. :)

Actually the things are progressing faster than expected.. We gave ourselves a much longer timeframe to find our ideal flat and in the end we got it pretty fast.. Plus I dun want to rush things.. So after finish reno, then I have time to plan for my photoshoot, followed by wedding prep, then actual day.. Everything so far is on schedule.. It's the habits from our work, everything must follow schedule.. hee.. :)

Our roles is the opp. of yours.. Smartie is more technical and researcher.. I'm communications cum PR manager..

good to be on schedule ah....for me...the finding of my place took nearly 2 years liao...:P

Aug will be going for our photshoot...then it will be sort of mad rush from there...so we are not really that early after all.:)

dunno abt age gap, nv ask.

did you know who is your carpenter already? wahhh how come your petite mum can produce so tall son leh??? is PD's mum also petite??

err...i also dunno...everytime when my mum introduce me as her son...all of them will be in this expression... :jawdrop:

I remeber when PD n I ROM...when taking pic with the solemizer...he also make a joke how come mymum can give birth to me?wahahaha:P

PD mum think ard 1.6-1.7m lor...quite norma ah...:)

I choose ah wei cos after he work with u guys...i am more confident in his work...:)

good to be on schedule ah....for me...the finding of my place took nearly 2 years liao...:P

Aug will be going for our photshoot...then it will be sort of mad rush from there...so we are not really that early after all.:)

where's ur PS? singapore? got start searching for locations?

where's ur PS? singapore? got start searching for locations?

MY PS will be done in malaysia lor...cos PD choose Dawn's wedding for her package....cos she said she liked it alot...that we dun even bother to look at sg bridal shop...dun ask me y also..:P

MY PS will be done in malaysia lor...cos PD choose Dawn's wedding for her package....cos she said she liked it alot...that we dun even bother to look at sg bridal shop...dun ask me y also..:P

good that u didn't look at them. i dun like their service - have the feeling of being chopped like a carrot. htb and i left their shop within 15 mins, i think.

hahahah...choose ur gowns aly?

err...i also dunno...everytime when my mum introduce me as her son...all of them will be in this expression... :jawdrop:

I remeber when PD n I ROM...when taking pic with the solemizer...he also make a joke how come mymum can give birth to me?wahahaha:P

PD mum think ard 1.6-1.7m lor...quite norma ah...:)

I choose ah wei cos after he work with u guys...i am more confident in his work...:)

have u met up with him? Anyway hor i realise getting ah wei ain't fool proof either, cos he too got different group of workers. Uncle told me today that the group that he use for F4's place got better workmanship than the ones he used for my place. but those chaps at my place aint't that bad either, just a bit cock eye on minor things. hahhaha

heheh...isit go too many tblog to kaypo liao? :bleah:

oei! i hor, so long got update hor i will try to go read and support each thread one hor!!! cos i ver busybody mah, like to see pictures!