Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Ivy,

I just met Uncle...then i sms YOUR RELATIVE.(isit obvious? :P) to pass the message to u liao.

I have alreday told Uncle your problem I describe till his tear roll in his eye liao. i told him, u have 1/2 of the bed to sleep, your kids everyday just wandering around and etc......Until to the extend that he start pulling his hair and give me a paiseh look liao.(if you dont believe...later u see, u will understand what i mean le. :notti: )

死人BD你害我!!! I nearly kanna internal injuries when I saw uncle stepping out of his van lor!!! I wanna burst out laughing, cannot. So rude mah and he'll probably think I am mad. Heng he was busy yakking away on his phone and I purposely tailed behind him so that I can laugh and laugh behind his back without him knowing. nv take pic cos forget to bring camera :x

and your "reminder" is power的lor. Not only did uncle call me and went up to my unit to reassure me he'll get it done these few days. Ah wei also called to apologise for the delay lor. Next time we all know who can be ah long runner already!

hehehehe...now u know why i say it was a "hair pulling" moment for him liao?i told u le...i make sure he went tearing his hair lor....never disappoint u de lor...wahahahahahahahaha:P

of cos lor....i nag n nag n nag n nag at him de lor..(PD know my nagging power de lor)...n i will say till emotional until he faster take action de lor...:P I am yr manager lor...how can disappoint u lor!!! :notti:

Disclaimer: If anyone join this thread 1/2 way, please kindly note that I DONT GET ANY FREEBIES TO HELP "SOONER" TO CHASE UNCLE OR GET ANY COMMISSION FROM UNCLE SOON HOR!!!

WAHHHH BD Super li hai leh! Next time must learn a bit from you sia! Wait when I do my recess Uncle also slow slow???

lol super entertaining thread. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
WAHHHH BD Super li hai leh! Next time must learn a bit from you sia! Wait when I do my recess Uncle also slow slow???

speaking of your recess, how is it? that lady got send u letter?

speaking of your recess, how is it? that lady got send u letter?

AIYAH... talk about her I angry la. She talk one week to reply email... so I think she'll need one week to type the letter (though it's generic), one week to find an envelope, one week to find stamp, one week to get it to the postbox. If I'm LAGI suay, I think the postman will take one week to find my house.

*faints*

No sign of letter. I think.. my recess... will renovate in December. Celebrate my first year anniversary in my house. :P

AIYAH... talk about her I angry la. She talk one week to reply email... so I think she'll need one week to type the letter (though it's generic), one week to find an envelope, one week to find stamp, one week to get it to the postbox. If I'm LAGI suay, I think the postman will take one week to find my house.

*faints*

No sign of letter. I think.. my recess... will renovate in December. Celebrate my first year anniversary in my house. :P

*speechless*

so fast?? one year aly???

*speechless*

so fast?? one year aly???

m? hehe I moved in end-Dec ma. So if they continue dragging it'll be Dec again soon. Time passes very fast. :) Then my housewarming can celebrate my 1-yr anniversary here. haha

haiz...pet, i think they are waiting for Nov/dec school hols so that u have time to jaga the reno lah :P

Ya.. and nag at the tiler, carpenter, electrician, painter all at the same time. Who knows I can probably help them do also. hahahaha

wah!!...dun need la...u learn from me for what...u should see Uncle new hairdo....handsome ley....Ivy also got a shocked...:P

wait la, lao ban! got so many choices and i can't decide!!!

okie, decided. i want all. easier for u guys..see? i nice enough right?

hey...

U dun suka suka order so many lor...got $$ to pay anot?here not tok n tok for free de....

Ivy-see...now we get to earn extra also...:P

m? hehe I moved in end-Dec ma. So if they continue dragging it'll be Dec again soon. Time passes very fast. :) Then my housewarming can celebrate my 1-yr anniversary here. haha

Ya.. and nag at the tiler, carpenter, electrician, painter all at the same time. Who knows I can probably help them do also. hahahaha

sometime dont understand y it took them so long just for a letter...same like my exprience which i have for my 2nd appt....wrote 4-5 emails...login to MY HDB website....no sound no picture...until 7 weeks later, they send a letter to inform me when my appt...suddenly all the status became "replied"...wa lau....dunno who invented the system also...so smart!!!:P

hey...

U dun suka suka order so many lor...got $$ to pay anot?here not tok n tok for free de....

Ivy-see...now we get to earn extra also...:P

of course got money to pay for the baos lar, make sure it's not ren rou bao can le :P

wah!!...dun need la...u learn from me for what...u should see Uncle new hairdo....handsome ley....Ivy also got a shocked...:P

yah pet. uncle's new hairdo quite cool. very cute. his "bird nest" gone liao, now become carpet grass. that's why when i see him i keep wanting to laugh.

yah pet. uncle's new hairdo quite cool. very cute. his "bird nest" gone liao, now become carpet grass. that's why when i see him i keep wanting to laugh.

told u that it a "hair pulling" incident for him liao when i told him about yr case...:P