Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yah u are right, antic is ex how can i be one right? since i am priceless.

wah...self praise lor.......hmm....not bad....got potential...i am 1 more step from been convince to become yr manager le...:P

wah...self praise lor.......hmm....not bad....got potential...i am 1 more step from been convince to become yr manager le...:P

got apply licence anot? must apply first leh... else people take cctv and take picture hor...

wa biang!!! like that also muz collect appearance fee? haiz...BD, u sure u want to waste ur talent? :P

dun say me not nice. i'm going to pay u...mmm...ehh....dunno leh. BD, how much do u think the special appearance is worth?

wa biang!!! like that also muz collect appearance fee? haiz...BD, u sure u want to waste ur talent? :P

dun say me not nice. i'm going to pay u...mmm...ehh....dunno leh. BD, how much do u think the special appearance is worth?

IVY- Rierie is trying to say u not worth the effort for me been yr manager ley!!She "see" u no up ley!!!*finger pointing at the direction of rierie*

How much u want to collect from rierie?She say u till like that, u sure want to do the special apperance for her?u can lunz???:P*evil grin*

IVY- Rierie is trying to say u not worth the effort for me been yr manager ley!!She "see" u no up ley!!!*finger pointing at the direction of rierie*

How much u want to collect from rierie?She say u till like that, u sure want to do the special apperance for her?u can lunz???:P*evil grin*

Finger = singular. so this is proof and evidence that u 1 finger point at rierie 4 other fingers pointing at urself leh. tsk tsk tsk

Finger = singular. so this is proof and evidence that u 1 finger point at rierie 4 other fingers pointing at urself leh. tsk tsk tsk

no lar, the 4 other fingers pointing at you... tsk tsk

Ivy,

I just met Uncle...then i sms YOUR RELATIVE.(isit obvious? :P) to pass the message to u liao.

I have alreday told Uncle your problem I describe till his tear roll in his eye liao. i told him, u have 1/2 of the bed to sleep, your kids everyday just wandering around and etc......Until to the extend that he start pulling his hair and give me a paiseh look liao.(if you dont believe...later u see, u will understand what i mean le. :notti: )

He will be going to Bodo place(i think, cos he mentioned private property in Macpherson) and will go and settle your place for u......happy liao? :bleah:

Ivy,

I just met Uncle...then i sms YOUR RELATIVE.(isit obvious? :P) to pass the message to u liao.

I have alreday told Uncle your problem I describe till his tear roll in his eye liao. i told him, u have 1/2 of the bed to sleep, your kids everyday just wandering around and etc......Until to the extend that he start pulling his hair and give me a paiseh look liao.(if you dont believe...later u see, u will understand what i mean le. :notti: )

He will be going to Bodo place(i think, cos he mentioned private property in Macpherson) and will go and settle your place for u......happy liao? :bleah:

i think we can award u the best actor awrd hor? haha...yah...relative indeed :P

i think we can award u the best actor awrd hor? haha...yah...relative indeed :P

got prize money?got trophy?if not i dun want le....but i am Ivy agent/manager ley...not so nice to strike out on my own la....:P

Ivy,

wahhh i super happy and my relative did convey ur message to me via MSN already and also uncle returned my call and say ah wei promise carpentry works will complete by today YEAH!!!!

Uncle know lah, he ever come my mil's place and he was shocked at the clutter we created cos our 40"TV and home theatre set plus some boxes were all stacked right in the living room.

wahh u so bad, make uncle cry. later i must offer him tissue paper. He says he'll arrive at my place around 1+pm. hopehe stick to the time if not i'll come back office late. Later kanna fire then eat grass liao.