Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

wahahah I like to kanna scolding cannot meh? kanna whack until my skin so thick liao dunno meh??

u say one ah!!! take something in your house which is your most priced possesion and post up here.

wah!!!tsk tsk!!!still challenge me!!u better dun get emotional hor...wait pple say u again lor....tsk tsk.:P

wah!!!my most precious is PD lor....u take lor, Take Lor!TAKE LOR!!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah!!!tsk tsk!!!still challenge me!!u better dun get emotional hor...wait pple say u again lor....tsk tsk.:P

hahhaha i was actually thinking about PD as the answer. Heng ahhh! u mention PD, if not I msg PD to tell her that her lao gong's most price possession is not her hahahhaha

ehhh u want to give me PD??? I ask u take picture i nv say i want to take her lah.

hahhaha i was actually thinking about PD as the answer. Heng ahhh! u mention PD, if not I msg PD to tell her that her lao gong's most price possession is not her hahahhaha

ehhh u want to give me PD??? I ask u take picture i nv say i want to take her lah.

wa! BD, u give away PD so easily ar??? :P

Edited by rierie

wa! BD, u give away PD so easily ar??? :P

hehehehe...dun have ah....Ivy want, i also wont give de.:P

me just thinking what pic to take to show u all also....cos my house everything like cover up...hehehehehe:P

wah!!know u threathen me liao lor...Heng ah!!my ans correct...if not wait u save the post,show her...then i kneel on durain shell liao?:P

Okok...i tmr take pict for u la....thinking what to take also...Uncle will be at my plc tmr at 10am...u got anything need me to inform him?:P

wah...say me lazy at my thread!!tsk tsk...bu xiang yan!!! :bleah:

Okok...honestly i also dunno what to take ley...house in a mess....what u want to see...i take for u la...specially for u la...:P

seriously that rings a bell! Hahahha!

BD, dun be lazy!! (hey, i got the right to say ok.. since my nick speaks for all!). Pics leh!

wah!!know u threathen me liao lor...Heng ah!!my ans correct...if not wait u save the post,show her...then i kneel on durain shell liao?:P

Okok...i tmr take pict for u la....thinking what to take also...Uncle will be at my plc tmr at 10am...u got anything need me to inform him?:P

GOT!!! Ask uncle when is his "chronic Late HO" going to be cured?? I am trying to accumulate a few things so that i can call him 1 goal and vomit everything. but so far only got his question. So u just help me pass message. Must say until very chum ok?? Tell him my poor little boys sleeping on mil's living room floor. While I am sharing half my bed with sia huat's plates, water pitcher, harvey norman mattress protector and my boys are bored mad cos all their toys, crafts stuffs, books are all in warehouse so now everyday just roam the house aimlessly etc etc

GOT!!! Ask uncle when is his "chronic Late HO" going to be cured?? I am trying to accumulate a few things so that i can call him 1 goal and vomit everything. but so far only got his question. So u just help me pass message. Must say until very chum ok?? Tell him my poor little boys sleeping on mil's living room floor. While I am sharing half my bed with sia huat's plates, water pitcher, harvey norman mattress protector and my boys are bored mad cos all their toys, crafts stuffs, books are all in warehouse so now everyday just roam the house aimlessly etc etc

okok....i try my best okie...i will say till sao sad that i can see tear start rolling down his eye ok....chum enough?:P

hahahhahahahaha..ivy, u just made my day! now really wanna see u in real person liaoz

okok....i try my best okie...i will say till sao sad that i can see tear start rolling down his eye ok....chum enough?:P

wahh BD u so drama! :x

ivy, hope BD conveyed ur message. can imagine ur inconvenience also

hahah we've been living in that condition for the past 3 months actually. :P

hahahhahahahaha..ivy, u just made my day! now really wanna see u in real person liaoz

hahahah glad that our nonsense brought a smile to you :)

pssst! BD, don't say nv jio hor, you want to be my manager or not?? collect appearance fee from rierie :x

wahh BD u so drama! :x

hahah we've been living in that condition for the past 3 months actually. :P

hahahah glad that our nonsense brought a smile to you :)

pssst! BD, don't say nv jio hor, you want to be my manager or not?? collect appearance fee from rierie :x

okok...must say till drama ma...if not how ill uncle rush for u rite?:P

be yr manager ah......hmmm....but u got only 1 fan ley.......hard to earn ley...hmmm.........:P

Rierie...u sure u want to see her ah?How much u want to pay to see?:P

aiyoh now i feel like some antique piece in a muesum..

Edited by ivy