Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Uncle say the tilers will settle all these by themselves. PD, tilers and Uncle also discuessed on some kitchen and electricial thingy.Uncle say my place will take 2 weeks to complete...

Wah, so that means early July will HO? Cool! :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
err....no ley...both medium size...yes, 1 with long hair...the other skinny...are they gd?

mm both medium ah... the long hair one should be the one who did my place la.... quite meticulous but slow.. but tiling not bad. But the grouting not so nice so you have to take note on that one. AND he's very "obedient" My father asked him to tile in a "funny" way and he tiled. When Uncle came, Uncle SHOUTED.... WHY LIKE THAT???? The tiler quickly pointed to my father. LOL The other medium size one I'm not sure.

mm both medium ah... the long hair one should be the one who did my place la.... quite meticulous but slow.. but tiling not bad. But the grouting not so nice so you have to take note on that one. AND he's very "obedient" My father asked him to tile in a "funny" way and he tiled. When Uncle came, Uncle SHOUTED.... WHY LIKE THAT???? The tiler quickly pointed to my father. LOL The other medium size one I'm not sure.

thanks pet...think i must go n be watchful over them...heheheehe.:P

kpo?i tot we suppose to have mahjong game?

i have recruited skyblue liao!

just nice,4 kakis!

:yamseng:

Ehh... when exactly do you mean to have the game??

I was not informed leh, haha... :P

hey!u can go and order your decals liao!don need lump together la,very convenience!my decals and t shirt arrived today liao,

check out on my blog!the web site i gave u ,the decal is much cheaper!!! :good:

ok...me lost the link...think need to go n search again...:)

Updates

Was there in the afternoon with the Allbest aircon guy and also one of the tilers to discuss about the aircon trunking.The sales guy from Allbest is very helpful, discussing with the tilers and explaining thr trunking to the tiler.Apparently, some part of the water pipe need to hide under the tiles to concel.(honestly, at some points...i am aldy loss in the discussion due to taking medication.Hope PD is not reading this.:P). The Allbest Uncle and Tiler assure me that all will be ok and this will be the best way to do the trunking.(even though they have to do more work though).

Just realised there a new tiler in my house.(a bigger size guy). I must say that he is very detail and friendly. So far they are taking their time to lay. They are partially done with the toilets and part of the living room.Progress is slow, just hope that it will be good and quality work. Dont wish to chase them much also.:P

Edited by blue_diamond

You got the bigger sized guy? Ah How? Ah How is good! :) Friendly guy.. hehe :)

yup...i think should be him...quite big size...:)

He is the one that Uncle task to speak on my aircon trunking(as Uncle cant make it).He give alot of suggestions, friendly and very detail in his work.I saw him spreading some milky liquid onto some newly lay tiles...just a few piece...n he is wiping n spreading for a good 15mins....impressive..:)

Malaysian guy who can speak chinese, malay and some English? he's the one my mom called UNCLE. *faints*

Ya he will take his time to do but won't eat snake. He rarely eats the snacks we buy.. but tapao them home... I always feel bad that he keep doing until never eat the stuff...

Malaysian guy who can speak chinese, malay and some English? he's the one my mom called UNCLE. *faints*

Ya he will take his time to do but won't eat snake. He rarely eats the snacks we buy.. but tapao them home... I always feel bad that he keep doing until never eat the stuff...

wah!!yr mum called him UNCLE..*really faint*...then how yr mum address Uncle soon then?wahahahaha:P

Yup...realised my tilers like always never eat much of the things i buy for them. they will just work n work lor.....hardworking.. :good:

wah!!yr mum called him UNCLE..*really faint*...then how yr mum address Uncle soon then?wahahahaha:P

Yup...realised my tilers like always never eat much of the things i buy for them. they will just work n work lor.....hardworking.. :good:

yea...my tilers also. buy drinks for them, they also don't drink. haiz..feel pai seh manz..

My mom called all of them Uncle.... I tolerated her... until she called Ah How "Uncle" also then I couldn't take it... :P He can be her son already and she still call people Uncle. hahhaah then she called him "Da Ge" ... my mom and her limited vocabulary.

ya very good that they are hardworking hor. I have to keep asking them to eat then they eat...it's good la. Just that I worry they don't get enough water since it's so hot... :)