Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

hehehe...my tiles all from LSH...cos Uncle say it will be less confusing for him.:P

Hehehee...i am those type who can wait n wait n wait...as long the person mentioned that he will come...i am ok with that de.:) Anyway...while waiting ard...we also go ard to rackey, rest at my current place ant etc...there sure be someting to do de la...:) Next things to do if got to wait for Uncle willbe bring PD to orientate ard my area...cos now she living in Bukit Panjang....:P

:) Kudos to you. I'm patient and ok with waiting too... but I still find what you all did amazing. hehe

haha it'll be nice to give her a tour of the place.. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha. think i also a bit like blue diamond. i will wait until tat person comes or he/she said dun come.

we same kind la... :P ...maybe i will bring PD to yr place to see see look look on sat if yr carpentry is up?possible?:)

bd, i give u virtual tour of my new carpentry to give u ideas too k! and i m looking forward to yours too guy77!

hehehehe...thanks thanks....:) hehehe...cos guy77 v near to mine...so can always pop in n kypo when he is around...:P

ehhh sorry folks is towner road anywhere near geylang bahru?? I'm a geographical idiot :x I'll be at geylang bahur on sat morning and if it's nearby I also want to go KPO leh.

ya lor. when blue's house is close to completion, i will also go over to kpo a bit. kekeke

sure sure...anytime u want...can come n kypo de...me welcome anyone...:)

ehhh sorry folks is towner road anywhere near geylang bahru?? I'm a geographical idiot :x I'll be at geylang bahur on sat morning and if it's nearby I also want to go KPO leh.

Ivy,

it is nearby ah....just that u travel along bendemeer road instead. Towner road is next to Boon Keng MRT...:P

How is your reno progress coming along? Should have started tiling right?

Since you are staying nearby, why don't you give uncle a call before you pop over to your new place.

At least at your own home, still can do things like watch tv, surf RT forum :P

How is your reno progress coming along? Should have started tiling right?

Since you are staying nearby, why don't you give uncle a call before you pop over to your new place.

At least at your own home, still can do things like watch tv, surf RT forum :P

it quite easy for me to pop over...so sometime my mum, brother, father (almost whole family) will pop in at diff time...think the worker also blur liao...hehehehehe.:P

I try not to call Uncle if possible knowing that he is busy. So i rather wait for his update.

ehh i blur liao whose house is everyone going?? BD and PD place or guy77??

going to Guy77 place la....my the tiles not even up yet...dont think u all want to see a nake house...:P

going to Guy77 place la....my the tiles not even up yet...dont think u all want to see a nake house...:P

ohh ok. blur man me. are the 2 diamonds going as well?