Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

if u have time, try not to rush, but if they are taking too long, just ask uncle about the progress and get updates from him on what's next :) this i what i did...if by end of the week, that particular job not done, call uncle and find out :) at the very least, this works pretty well for me...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
if u have time, try not to rush, but if they are taking too long, just ask uncle about the progress and get updates from him on what's next :) this i what i did...if by end of the week, that particular job not done, call uncle and find out :) at the very least, this works pretty well for me...

noted...i also try not to call him...honestly....he do call me to update me after a few days also:P

noted...i also try not to call him...honestly....he do call me to update me after a few days also:P

BINGO! when i "MIA" a few days, he will update me too :) aubrey, uncle is not pian xin! hehe...but lately due to HO, i have been calling him so frequently...hope all these will end soon!

rondy: i told him about rewiring tat time and he said included. so now he said not included. maybe he missed out la.

anyway, i think everyone needs space to breathe. call uncle too many times i think he also scared. now he handed over to joseph, i dun call uncle. joseph can manage better and i hope it will goes well all the way till HO.

rondy: i did write down in the paper all the extra items and he signed it. maybe uncle really overlooked this part. but rewiring also not cheap. see how it turns out.

guppies dun need pump one leh. i think so.

Wah bd and pd..

You're really very patient. amazing. :) It happened to me also.. Uncle told us to go to check the tiles the next day but he didn't give us a time. Being naive then (cos not many people on the forum doing with Uncle then) We happily went early in the morning.

Nobody.

Waited.

Nobody.

Called Uncle but he didn't pick up. He was probably driving.. so what did my sis and I do? We ripped open all the tile packs and checked them ourselves. haha :) We labelled all the tile samples according to where they were suppose to be... and we found that... some of our toilet tiles were missing too!!! :P

Are yours from Sin Lek? Mine were... :P

Uncle arrived just when we finished checking so we went through with him again. :) hehe

But you guys are really patient. :) :)

For my case, I made a 3D sketch and indicate the tiles numbers and then paste on the wall so that uncle do not have to tell the workers.

For the tiles, uncle didn't come to inspect. He told me to check the tiles myself and tell him which one is missing or not correct. There were some missing tiles but all correct.

Wah bd and pd..

You're really very patient. amazing. :) It happened to me also.. Uncle told us to go to check the tiles the next day but he didn't give us a time. Being naive then (cos not many people on the forum doing with Uncle then) We happily went early in the morning.

Nobody.

Waited.

Nobody.

Called Uncle but he didn't pick up. He was probably driving.. so what did my sis and I do? We ripped open all the tile packs and checked them ourselves. haha :) We labelled all the tile samples according to where they were suppose to be... and we found that... some of our toilet tiles were missing too!!! :P

Are yours from Sin Lek? Mine were... :P

Uncle arrived just when we finished checking so we went through with him again. :) hehe

But you guys are really patient. :) :)

hehehe...my tiles all from LSH...cos Uncle say it will be less confusing for him.:P

Hehehee...i am those type who can wait n wait n wait...as long the person mentioned that he will come...i am ok with that de.:) Anyway...while waiting ard...we also go ard to rackey, rest at my current place ant etc...there sure be someting to do de la...:) Next things to do if got to wait for Uncle willbe bring PD to orientate ard my area...cos now she living in Bukit Panjang....:P

aiya fannie uncle is pian xin to girls/ladies huh! hahaha. im just kidding about it but really your kids have the puss in boots poor thing look you know! :)

i stopped calling him for now. no energy and down with a slight flu! :blink::wacko::o :o :o

haha and BD u are really really patient. im not as patient as u. :P

aiya fannie uncle is pian xin to girls/ladies huh! hahaha. im just kidding about it but really your kids have the puss in boots poor thing look you know! :)

i stopped calling him for now. no energy and down with a slight flu! :blink::wacko::o :o :o

haha and BD u are really really patient. im not as patient as u. :P

better take care...me also down with flu....has been on MC for 2 days liao.... :(

But hor...i keep popping to my new place to check on worker...cant help it...until the worker told me that they find me also v "on"...wahahahahaha :P

No la....dun want to let such thing spoilt my day...n i also dun wish to spoilt others day....so if can understanding abit...all will be solve ma,....everyone will have a gd day.....:)

blue_diamond: take care man. flu season. sigh. i also need to go back for meeting though it's holidays

anyway, as owner u have rights to check on them la. but i usually do like once in the daytime if i can make it (if not, my mum will go and check on them since she's not working), then at night after they left.

ya, give and take ba. but sometimes we may be too accommodating. uncle did say tat I am too honest and may not be good. hahaha.