Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Orh...wana copy me! :P

u need to tell both the elect and carpentry guys. the elect guy needs to pull the wire and when fabricating the wardrobes, the carpenter has to take into consideration of the lights that we are going to install in there.

i aldy told u yr thread tempting liao...aldy trying v hard not to visit yr thread liao.:P....okok...must submit request to PD...awaiting for her approval....cos think she got some lights from IKEA for wardrobe also...not sure if it good though...:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
aiyo...y avoid my thread? :(

cos yr thread can easily tempt me to spend..n spend...n spend......wahahahaha:P

No la..i am super happy for u as yr reno went on smoothly. Too bad this sat they are starting the tiling work, need to give them instruction(with Uncle ard)...so cant visit yr place...sianz...

But if u need me to pass any message to Uncle...just let me know lor.:)

so far the instructions given were pretty clear. hubby will pop by to check tonite...so hopefully everything's cleared. thanks for offering...i will let u know again, cos i still have your hp # ;)

so far the instructions given were pretty clear. hubby will pop by to check tonite...so hopefully everything's cleared. thanks for offering...i will let u know again, cos i still have your hp # ;)

hehehe..that good....better than me...blur blur de....some details have to wait for PD to tell uncle...wahahahaha:P

so far your tiles ok?heard gaku tiles is very bad!

many hollow ones lei!

My tiles still have hollows even after rectification but now the obvious ones has been changed. If knock with a one dollar coin, can still tell the difference. Usually they are at the corners. I don't want to rectify anymore and so close both eyes.

Uncle explained that the hollow are caused by tiler didn't lay the tiles in order, should be row by row instead of some row some column. After the #$%^ think the workers should wake up. Heard that the some of the workers that did my tiling already got the pink slips. So hopefully hollow tiling like mine will not happen.

Rondy, you are right. My HO done but still no official quote. I do have a chinese handwritten draft quotation but it's the use in initial discussion and not accurate. I do not know if you can consider this black and white.

less than five of my tiles are also hollow at the corners. already told joseph but will highlight again

i have a english quote signed by uncle. rewiring he have not add in. but i do not know what he is going to do. i add some items and i also minus some items. so see how he is going to play around with the figures.

My tiles still have hollows even after rectification but now the obvious ones has been changed. If knock with a one dollar coin, can still tell the difference. Usually they are at the corners. I don't want to rectify anymore and so close both eyes.

Uncle explained that the hollow are caused by tiler didn't lay the tiles in order, should be row by row instead of some row some column. After the #$%^ think the workers should wake up. Heard that the some of the workers that did my tiling already got the pink slips. So hopefully hollow tiling like mine will not happen.

Rondy, you are right. My HO done but still no official quote. I do have a chinese handwritten draft quotation but it's the use in initial discussion and not accurate. I do not know if you can consider this black and white.

Gaku, uncle honors the chinese quote as it was written by him. that can be considered black and white. both he and i signed on my copy.

After chasing my quote for so long, i sorta gave up...just get the works done, that is more important now.

how come both of you overlook the wiring part?I came across when i was searching for ID..

they miss out some quotation.that would be the "hidden cost" in the future if i sign with them.

they used to show u the total figure which is quite low.After my experience in searching for more than 5 ID,i decided

to look for contractor and ask the contractor to itemise everything.

I guess for Uncle style...this is abit tough to follow as he doesnt know how to use PC and also English.

For me, i do up an excel spreadsheet, with english and chinese subtitle on it. So he know what he need to do as well. I itemise all the small detail as well. I think this will be easier when need foc clarification.

I guess for Uncle style...this is abit tough to follow as he doesnt know how to use PC and also English.

For me, i do up an excel spreadsheet, with english and chinese subtitle on it. So he know what he need to do as well. I itemise all the small detail as well. I think this will be easier when need foc clarification.

heh you will make a good assistant. hehe

Updates

We fix an appt with Uncle to meet at 10am on sat. So we arrived according to time and Uncle call me at 9+ to say he need to settle Gaku place. So we just supervise our new place and also manage to speak to Elder Goh on some of my progess as well.

The tiles managed to arrive at 11+ which PD was so delighted to see her $17 tiles. Uncle call us again to say that he will only be free ard 3+...so we decide to go to Royal Fanco to look for some bathroom accessories and also our oven. Again....cant resist the temptation...we spend $800+ again on getting all the items....... :bangwall::deal:

We walk ard the Jalan Besah area looking for Legrand switches.Manage to found good deal for downlight, switches and also T5 lights at a good price...so will be ordering from them soon also...:P Will be getting the Legrand switches...so wil need to DIY abit to spray the box of the switches to silver as well.

We went back to our new reno place at 3+...realised Uncle telling us that he can make it only at 5+.In the meanwhile, we just chat with Elder Goh....realise that he can really chat alot..wahahaha.:P

Finally only manage to meet Uncle at 7+ to finalise the tiles. Realise that our MBR toilet wall tiles did not delievered. Uncle mentioned that he will get it done for us as tiles are going to be up by tues.It wil probably take 2 weeks for them to lay all the tiles...

Finally with whole day of waiting...PD and I are all tire...but dun want to rush Uncle as i know he is also rushing for some rectification work for some pple. So for those who want to enegane Uncle...pls note that u have to have the patience to wait. Imagine we wait from 10am-7pm...but of cos my current place is just 3block away....so not any issue for us...okok...picture time...:)

P130609_16291.jpg

P130609_16292.jpg

P130609_16293.jpg

P130609_16294.jpg

P130609_1629.jpg