Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

my side the gain city guy takes care of everything. cos i roughly pasted masking tape to indicate where the air con units are placed and the trunking he did lor.

Hopefully my aircon guy from Allbest will be up to mark lor... :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

try to tell them by pasting masking tape. but that time u told me, urs shd have no problem ba. as long as straight line, dun turn here turn there can already.

try to tell them by pasting masking tape. but that time u told me, urs shd have no problem ba. as long as straight line, dun turn here turn there can already.

i think my position more or less fix liao lor.....so maybe should make some mark for them to follow

Allbest doing your aircon installation ah blue_diamond? They tell me (and mister_molly got also relate) that they won't put trunking through ceiling beams one hor. So take note when planning your trunking.

Allbest doing your aircon installation ah blue_diamond? They tell me (and mister_molly got also relate) that they won't put trunking through ceiling beams one hor. So take note when planning your trunking.

U got yr aircon from them also?

Updates

Not much done today as they are still clearing the debris and also stocking all the sands and cement.

Managed to meet Uncle and Eledr Goh at my place.Just confirm some measurement and chit chat with them.Think the team at Stormcontrol will be my tiling team liao.Uncle say it will take 2-3 weeks to get all tiling done.

Uncle and Elder also highly recommend Ah Di for my carpentry as well...hmm...not sure how good he is.Any feedback?

Will be meeting Uncle at my place on Saturaday to confirm all the power points and confirm tiles.:)

Some photo to share...

hacked MBR toilet

MBRtoilethacked.jpg

Hacked Kitchen

Kichenhacked.jpg

Living room

Livingroomwithsand.jpg

MBR

MBR.jpg

Hacked Storeroom

storeroom.jpg

where did you get this coffee table from? Very nice.

How much did you pay for it? =)

thanks. we like it alot also... we got it in a package. but in their ad in the paper was $199 but add $100 to delivery and installtion...

yes yes!!nake and bare!!!! :notti:

Hehe, I like everything naked and bare, cuz that's where the possibilities (in design ok :P )will come in. Where all the dreams (in designs ok :P ) will start coming true.

Hehe, I like everything naked and bare, cuz that's where the possibilities (in design ok :P )will come in. Where all the dreams (in designs ok :P ) will start coming true.

hehehehe...hopefully by next week....will not be bare and exposed(with tiling ok) and in near future will be dolled up(with furniture)...:P

nice progress. it looks so clean and bare. hahaha. can visualise where to put the furniture and it feels so nice thinking of that.

nice progress. it looks so clean and bare. hahaha. can visualise where to put the furniture and it feels so nice thinking of that.

hehehe...when tiling is done...visualising willbe more shiok!!! :P

it looks neat! the mes will follow soon!! the next time it looks neat means HO soon!

me hope so lor...ask u something....did u tell the carpentry that u want the light in yr wardrobe?then u get the electricial to do it?me thinking of doing it...hehehe

Orh...wana copy me! :P

u need to tell both the elect and carpentry guys. the elect guy needs to pull the wire and when fabricating the wardrobes, the carpenter has to take into consideration of the lights that we are going to install in there.