Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah good buy leh! where is it? i tell the salesperson i'm yr frd - got super bargaining power! lolx

Wah...not sure if my name will carry that mcuh of weight....but i can help u to press hard for pice and goodies if you are keen lor...U PM me if u are keen lor...:P

So managed to pass the keys??

Hehehe..here the update:

Was quite kan jeong when my mum asking me y my contractor never took any key from me?(my 1st reno...so blur blur...then realise they need the key to open the door!!:P). Wanted to call Uncle on Sunday nite, but just thought it better to leave him alone on his rest day and knowing most of the time he will be away of sg.So thought as usual, maybe he wont start my reno on time.

This morning pass my key to my mum and just left for work. My mum also kan jeong, waited at my new place at 8+. She mentioned she saw some indian worker hanginng ard and when she went to my unit, saw Elder Goh, laying on a folding chair and shale leg. then she realised that they are the reno pple and open the door for them to start all the whacking and hacking.:)

Uncle apprive shortly and apolgised. Apparently, Elder Goh was supposed to chain up my unit last nite, however told him is 8flr, instead of 6flr(luckily they never chain up my neighbour, if not think my reno start will be in news liao...wahahahaha.:D) When i went over to pass my 1st payment, saw him instructing all the workers what to do and then just left liao...will be taking the hacking pic later in the evening...:)

whahahahah That time for mine, Uncle also wrote the wrong unit for Elder Goh! Luckily no such unit... Wah heng for yours!! He didn't really chain the neighbour lol Or else we'll find you in the evening newspaper liao! Then Uncle will be even more famous. wahahaha

luckily managed to pass the keys to uncle and no wrong unit being chained up.

updates us on the hacking later. think more or less should have hack all. mine was hacked within 2 days. very fast.

Hehehe...thanks for all your well wishes.

Just popped by and chatting with Eledr Goh on fengshui and Jason and lots of things...realise that he also v chatty...hehehehe:P

Ya man, if he really lock my neghbour up...think Uncle sure will be in news liao...:P

OK here are some messy pic of my place...

Kitchen

hacking3.jpg

Study Room

Hacking2.jpg

Living room

Hacking1.jpg

Very messy n lots of debris...hehehehehe

good progress.

i see from the pic that the main door (blue colour) is old school type. very retro.

Super Retro lor...wahahahaha..But think the town council going to change new door for our area ley...that what they done for some block liao until the recession.:P

Just managed to speak to Uncle, he say will start to lay the tiles on wed liao....was wondering so fast....isit norm?cos he is saying that tme the tiles shld come n they will lay sand for tmr..*blur* :unsure:

because i can see ur side in the pic, no cabinets. got any air con units?

u doing any cement screeding? no, then shd be laying tiles next. very fast one

because i can see ur side in the pic, no cabinets. got any air con units?

u doing any cement screeding? no, then shd be laying tiles next. very fast one

sorry huh...what is cement screeding?never hear uncle say also...

think no cos u not doing any parquet.

keke.

tiling takes about 3-4 days. for my side la.

u will be very happy when u see the tiles up!!!

any idea who is ur tiler? ah hao?

think no cos u not doing any parquet.

keke.

tiling takes about 3-4 days. for my side la.

u will be very happy when u see the tiles up!!!

any idea who is ur tiler? ah hao?

err...honestly i also dunno ley...i think Uncle told me he got his tilers from west coast to help me to do it...then elder goh was telling me the fat guy which u mentioned....end day...i still dunno who...wahahahahahaha

then shd be the fat guy and he is known as ah hao.

since u said my tiling not bad, then u shd be ok with his works.