Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

need not have everything...i still have the lift system from Blum :) waiting for it to be up so that I can take pictures and tempt u! wahaha...

I think must better stop going to see yr thread liao...tsk tsk.....:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I think easily 70k? :bangwall:

*Ouch* Stop banging lah.. Sama Sama.. Ours might hit 100K at the rate I'm looking at it..

45k for reno+30+k for wedding...wah....must u remind me again...then number seem to be getting more n more!!!wahahaha:P

when you have 2 things coming together, bo bian one....anyway if budget allows, why not? the night scene of your house very nice....

be careful of THE stalker!!! :notti:

Actually I like your design so much that I copied the concept from you. Hope you don't mind.

But end result turn out to be quite different maybe because my area is smaller.

I think he very chin chai one, so even if need top up will not drop jaw. :D

Its ok gaku! Nice things meant to be shared ah! U haven been posting photos in ur t-blog.. more photos leh!

I think easily 70k? :bangwall:

blue diamond... calculated mine... already downsize my reception and extremely prundent on reno. But i still need $80-90k! :bangwall: :bangwall:

Its ok gaku! Nice things meant to be shared ah! U haven been posting photos in ur t-blog.. more photos leh!

Thanks for sharing mrspiglet.

By the time I reach the reno site, usually evening and since no light I have not taken any photos. That's my excuse. Actual fact is Im too lazy lah. :P But since light is up yesterday no more excuse. Ok will try to take some photo and post.

SO MUCH MONEY??? :jawdrop:

not so many la..dun scare pet, later she dun wan to get married..how? haha..our govt wants more to start family leh..

mine - 20k for wedding plus Japan for honeymoon, but you will get back some % from yr dinner..unless you wants a super romantic venue like 1k+per table la or super ex honeymoon..(or decide yr honeymoon from yr angbao return la)

house reno - i still dunno, but mine is new flat so am setting 30+k for reno and furniture.

so about 60k, but still 有的找.

Edited by elane1311

SO MUCH MONEY??? :jawdrop:

not much leh. COV ($10k), reno, furnishing already set us back by almost $50k. This is confirmed amt cos already fly out of our bank a/c liao.. *sob*

wedding not doing banquent, just buffet recept at hotel... plus gown, photography, etc... another $30k+.

somemore i've been branded as my hubby Ms Stingy liao... i dunno where else i can cut. :(

*jiat liat* Then I'm Ms Stingiest. Don't think I can ever dig out that kind of money... lol

Ha ha ha, dun worry. Your htb will bare the costs with u :D

Indeed, it's very expensive to get married in singapore!

*jiat liat* Then I'm Ms Stingiest. Don't think I can ever dig out that kind of money... lol

maybe you can do like me and my wife ah. We set aside ~50K. <40k for home/reno/furnishing and ~10k for emergency. Do up the house this year first. Once house complete, save up another year than go for dinner+honeymoon. Lidat you don't save or rush until "heia heia chuan". Or you could take a reno loan to reduce your initial cash outlay. but since you're servicing one now (still?) maybe this option won't appeal to you. Have to discuss with your htb lah. Don't worries, if you are determined, there's always ways to squeeze out the funds one.