Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

As what ang said they are willing to take up the step to help us. thruout the past few meetings with them, they have shown that they are very willing to help us save money and also trying to build their repo thru us. till date still feel that we are the lucky ones. they are very easy to talk to in both prices and design. only at the start they tend to stay firm to the quoted price, after we sign up, they try to up-grade our things by giving us a even better things at a very low cost close to none. they are also open to what they earn. Jack told me that they have a line that if over earn, they then help us to up-grade our things for free. this is very up front of them and i love them for that. not easy to find Ids doing that nowadays. My project will be handle by the Jack now cause jeremy went to re-service for 3 weeks. Ang i think your project manager will also change better to ask who is handling your project. I refered a friend to Clc but they didnt sign up with Clc, they feel that the quote was high. i told them that Clc is the company with no hidden cost but still they took others at 23k plus. after only 10days, their quote shoot up to 30k which is 3k more then Clc they took our contract to compare but the id told them CLc is doing at cost price or earning at less then 1k if Clc if really giving all the things stated in the contract. come bro. which company will do at 0 profit or 1k profit for a 2 months job i heard from CLc that they are earning about 3k from my renovation which means they the others are earning coming 6k. big jump. now they want to cancel the contract but have to pay a fine. poor them. got cheated. dont know to pity them or what. told them that dont always go for the lowest price. if Clc dare to charge at rate, sure they can do that kind of job for you. and what more 3k more but all the soft closing and others good things all dont have. I am now asking leslie if he can help out to solve this issuse, they are a good friend of mine. really sad to see them at yesterday outings feeling so sad and all stress up. To be true, Clc prices are not really that low, its more or less the market price only that they tend to give better things. which make the overall looks good and cheap. and the services they provide till date really nothing to say. I am not saying that all should go for Clc but at least do know what you are getting into. what kind of people you are dealing with and do you trust them. never just look at the prices and not know what they are offering. my exp with Clc has being very great and i hope every others will also have a good exp. so far i can only say that the services of Clc is good. for workmanship info that will be a later part.

As what ang said they are willing to take up the step to help us. thruout the past few meetings with them, they have shown that they are very willing to help us save money and also trying to build their repo thru us. till date still feel that we are the lucky ones. they are very easy to talk to in both prices and design. only at the start they tend to stay firm to the quoted price, after we sign up, they try to up-grade our things by giving us a even better things at a very low cost close to none. they are also open to what they earn. Jack told me that they have a line that if over earn, they then help us to up-grade our things for free. this is very up front of them and i love them for that. not easy to find Ids doing that nowadays. My project will be handle by the Jack now cause jeremy went to re-service for 3 weeks. Ang i think your project manager will also change better to ask who is handling your project. I refered a friend to Clc but they didnt sign up with Clc, they feel that the quote was high. i told them that Clc is the company with no hidden cost but still they took others at 23k plus. after only 10days, their quote shoot up to 30k which is 3k more then Clc they took our contract to compare but the id told them CLc is doing at cost price or earning at less then 1k if Clc if really giving all the things stated in the contract. come bro. which company will do at 0 profit or 1k profit for a 2 months job i heard from CLc that they are earning about 3k from my renovation which means they the others are earning coming 6k. big jump. now they want to cancel the contract but have to pay a fine. poor them. got cheated. dont know to pity them or what. told them that dont always go for the lowest price. if Clc dare to charge at rate, sure they can do that kind of job for you. and what more 3k more but all the soft closing and others good things all dont have. I am now asking leslie if he can help out to solve this issuse, they are a good friend of mine. really sad to see them at yesterday outings feeling so sad and all stress up. To be true, Clc prices are not really that low, its more or less the market price only that they tend to give better things. which make the overall looks good and cheap. and the services they provide till date really nothing to say. I am not saying that all should go for Clc but at least do know what you are getting into. what kind of people you are dealing with and do you trust them. never just look at the prices and not know what they are offering. my exp with Clc has being very great and i hope every others will also have a good exp. so far i can only say that the services of Clc is good. for workmanship info that will be a later part.

For your friend case if the designer did nothing wrong then even CASE cant help. you can try ask your friend to contact Clc to see if they can help your friend to do up the renovations at a much lower cost, it better to lose some money then to lose all of it.

Oh right so you are the one let lead Leslie screaming in ***. i went with leslie to buy things there on sunday and leslie say he got things to settle ended up screaming at the two managers of ***. we got shock like **** see him talk to us so soft but can really blow his top off. Prices for *** i feel so so compared to balestier. only thing is that they have got GST. the diff in ours is about $200 to max 250 diff. Maybe its the commission for Leslie. If the money is for leslie as commission we dont mind because he spend 3++ hrs with us over there really selecting everything and slowly go thru all. afterall if we go buy ourself, we too are not sure what to buy and can it be use. apart from them being so busy they still spend solid time for our things and not just go there anyhow buy and spend 1 hr (which we saw other IDs went in fast come out fast lol)

I think he is good to stand up for you, you should be there to see the show, like warcraft having war haha. Leslie also told them if they still dont look into it, he will bring us walk out right away. he can be very firm.

For fickle minded i have not feel that yet. just that even after we sign up with him he still like to find free up-grade for us which i think again very good, as most others will just stick with whatever confirmed and not waste time looking for better things for us at no cost. maybe like what you said, he is really in love in design more then just earning.

Still waiting for your drawings!!

Sorry...was away for a short holiday, just came back today. Tomorrow going to be my reno start date...going to be there to oversee the beginning of work...like every start of movie making..they have to do praying and cut roast pig..haha

He told me he is brought a client over that sun...and also spend 3k++ and didnt complain abt the price...so its u ah? haha

I got exactly the same thinking as u loh...if its just diff of 200+..i'm still ok with it...coz i trusted them and the place they refer...so i didnt want to go make comparison and confirm the purchase, but the diff is just too huge...and its not leslie fault also...he said they usually give his referer a good price...I wonder how come I so suay? Met that stupid new sales man who doesnt know what is happening...haiz

I didnt expect him to be shouting at them..haha...i thought he was quite soft also...keke

you can try to use photobucket, its easy to use.

My comp block photobucket...so i think i will try imageshack later...give me more time.. ;)

It dont sound like Clc have to top up the difference. they bring you over to buy things, that is their job. but at the end i deel that it is *** who is earning. so maybe you should with *** a call. to clear things out also. but again its also nice of clc to want to help top up the different.

Yah..i also try not to let CLC do the topup if possible..coz not so good loh...*** is the culprit..so should let them bare the responsibility...i'm still waiting for *** call...they say will call me...but i went oversea for the last few days...didnt receive their call yet...sian :curse:

I just get to know that jeremy are going for reservist for 3 wks...so leslie is taking over...good that he is taking over..as he knows exactly what to do..

There was another hiccups for our theme, as the floor tiles we wanted, didnt have enough stock for the rooms. I wonder how come I keep getting tiles no stock issue..so troublesome...and its so last min that we have to rechoose another one..and we are not in SG. Leslie suggested that he top up for us to use carpet for rooms...which sounds class and cosy...but I'm afraid the maintenance will be an issue..especially if next time if we have kids...and carpet quite prone to dirt and water...so after considering for 1 day..we rejected his suggestion..and we for a even darker tone tiles...really scare what would be the outcome as we personally didnt see the tiles b4...only thru a mms from jeremy which was taken with flash that makes it looks lighter tone.

Actually, if your fren cancel their contract, they are only forfeiting the 10% deposit right?? Which is lesser than 3k, so overall still cheaper by $700 if they engage CLC. :drunk:

First version of Living 3D

First version of Kitchen 3D

First version of Dining 3D

These are the 1st version 3D, after which there are quite a number of changes, but they didnt redo the 3D, but they give us another white theme 3D for comparison.

In the end, we stick to the black manhattan theme. Any comments guys? :rolleyes:

Edited by Angteko

First version of Living 3D

livingarea.jpg

First version of Kitchen 3D

kitchenarea.jpg

First version of Dining 3D

diningareax.jpg

These are the 1st version 3D, after which there are quite a number of changes, but they didnt redo the 3D, but they give us another white theme 3D for comparison.

In the end, we stick to the black manhattan theme. Any comments guys? :rolleyes:

Woo.... thats very nice. you must be very daring to go with so dark colour. i love your design. can tell you must be a very young. really nice

I just get to know that jeremy are going for reservist for 3 wks...so leslie is taking over...good that he is taking over..as he knows exactly what to do..

There was another hiccups for our theme, as the floor tiles we wanted, didnt have enough stock for the rooms. I wonder how come I keep getting tiles no stock issue..so troublesome...and its so last min that we have to rechoose another one..and we are not in SG. Leslie suggested that he top up for us to use carpet for rooms...which sounds class and cosy...but I'm afraid the maintenance will be an issue..especially if next time if we have kids...and carpet quite prone to dirt and water...so after considering for 1 day..we rejected his suggestion..and we for a even darker tone tiles...really scare what would be the outcome as we personally didnt see the tiles b4...only thru a mms from jeremy which was taken with flash that makes it looks lighter tone.

Actually, if your fren cancel their contract, they are only forfeiting the 10% deposit right?? Which is lesser than 3k, so overall still cheaper by $700 if they engage CLC. :drunk:

not sure if Clc still want to take the job. leslie abit yaya when it comes to design. and the worst part is that my friend took his floor plan design to go let others run quote. morever Clc design manager jeremy is not around so who can help to handle so many projects.

Day 1 of Reno

Banner of CLC outside my unit

p1040267.jpg

Hacking of kitchen

p1040273.jpg

Hood and sink hacked

p1040278t.jpg

LOL still got banner. they really take every chance to market also. we should charge them marketing cost lol.

Cant wait to have them place banner at my place too. 10 days more to go.