Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I'm thinking should I start a T-blog, or should I flood my photos in CLC post...what you guys think? :unsure:

what is T-blog, you mean like blogging??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Woo.... thats very nice. you must be very daring to go with so dark colour. i love your design. can tell you must be a very young. really nice

So u like the design? coz my wife show to her colleague, he say quite typical. So i wonder is it he doesnt know how to appreciate the design or he doesnt know abt design. I thought mine was quite different from others, esp the tv feature + console portion.

Anyway, the wording laminate and the big round circles thingy is the portion that I worried abt messiness.

But this is just 3D, the actual wall paper looks better. Hope it comes out nice like wat leslie keep saying. :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by Angteko

Woo.... thats very nice. you must be very daring to go with so dark colour. i love your design. can tell you must be a very young. really nice

Me not young le lah..over 30 liao..keke :yamseng:

not sure if Clc still want to take the job. leslie abit yaya when it comes to design. and the worst part is that my friend took his floor plan design to go let others run quote. morever Clc design manager jeremy is not around so who can help to handle so many projects.

Does he knows that your fren use his floor plan design to go let others quote? If he knows, he sure reject to help. If he is willing to help, he sure cut your friend carrot head. He told me last time there is this guy, take his 3D and ask other contractor to do, in the end they didnt manage to do it as they dont understand how it works, and he came back to him for help, he quote him super exp for the tv feature alone.

I agree with u abt his persistence in design. He keep telling me, once he choose the design and colors, there is nothing much we can change liao. Whatever we suggest, always got shoot down by him...haha I think he also headache handle us, we keep suggest and want to change here and there, and he keep persuading us on his design. :sport-smiley-004:

Hmm..from what I know, he say he is only handling 2 projects now, another 1 I think should be yours.

LOL still got banner. they really take every chance to market also. we should charge them marketing cost lol.

Cant wait to have them place banner at my place too. 10 days more to go.

so u have finalize most things already?? Any 3D drawing to show?

Does he knows that your fren use his floor plan design to go let others quote? If he knows, he sure reject to help. If he is willing to help, he sure cut your friend carrot head. He told me last time there is this guy, take his 3D and ask other contractor to do, in the end they didnt manage to do it as they dont understand how it works, and he came back to him for help, he quote him super exp for the tv feature alone.

I agree with u abt his persistence in design. He keep telling me, once he choose the design and colors, there is nothing much we can change liao. Whatever we suggest, always got shoot down by him...haha I think he also headache handle us, we keep suggest and want to change here and there, and he keep persuading us on his design. :sport-smiley-004:

Hmm..from what I know, he say he is only handling 2 projects now, another 1 I think should be yours.

My project is handle by jack. Cant really blame him on the carrot head if i am the one who spend time to think of all design and was taken away just like that, me too will be piss off. ya he told me about the colours which he chose is always the best he can match. so when its our turn to chose, we cant find anything at all. he let just do the selection but none seems to be better then his selection. you change your mind so much he sure headache, and the worst part is that after you change here and there but still end up using his first design ha ha ha so funny. something about leslie design, it seems so simple yet the construction of it is so hard. i think jeremy help him out alot when it come to construction. i think very low chances he will help my friend. did you check out his website the red tv console? that was like so different i love that house he did very very nice. the next time if i refer any friends to them i will help push alot dont want to end up like my friend now.

So u like the design? coz my wife show to her colleague, he say quite typical. So i wonder is it he doesnt know how to appreciate the design or he doesnt know abt design. I thought mine was quite different from others, esp the tv feature + console portion.

Anyway, the wording laminate and the big round circles thingy is the portion that I worried abt messiness.

But this is just 3D, the actual wall paper looks better. Hope it comes out nice like wat leslie keep saying. :sport-smiley-018:

Design is something very hard to say nice or not. as long as you like it can already. maybe so like wood feel some like bright feel but that does not make your design not nice. typical i dont think so. the laminate you using for your cabinet i never see it in any design books before. dark tiles saw some but still very rare. Tv console with that wall paper i will say its very very daring. the tv console looks simple and also very clean look. i dont think typical is a good word. kitchen cabinet ya very normal but black wall tiles not that normal. as long as you like it, thats the most important thing.

My project is handle by jack. Cant really blame him on the carrot head if i am the one who spend time to think of all design and was taken away just like that, me too will be piss off. ya he told me about the colours which he chose is always the best he can match. so when its our turn to chose, we cant find anything at all. he let just do the selection but none seems to be better then his selection. you change your mind so much he sure headache, and the worst part is that after you change here and there but still end up using his first design ha ha ha so funny. something about leslie design, it seems so simple yet the construction of it is so hard. i think jeremy help him out alot when it come to construction. i think very low chances he will help my friend. did you check out his website the red tv console? that was like so different i love that house he did very very nice. the next time if i refer any friends to them i will help push alot dont want to end up like my friend now.

Orh, I met Jack on my 1st day reno. He look more beng than leslie..haha

Some how I feel my reno was started like in a rush, maybe becoz alot of things to decide very last min. Like the tiles thingy, leslie only told me that he chose another very similar to my original tiles on the 1st day reno. I think it would be good if he at least inform me before hand. Coz we really struggle when he say the prev tiles no stock and suggest carpet. Somewhat feel that he is renovating his own house rather than my house..haha

Another gut feel is that he will only throw in upgrade when he think it is worth for his design, eg we want to change kitchen cabinet 2 door to drawers instead, he charged us $72 extra for the drawer thread. Not sure if I rem correctly, thought we can change to whatever layout we like as agreed (not in black and white though). :fire:

I got another issue raised again. My kitchen cabinet was in L shape, and the carpentry measurement, they actually measured the L corner twice!!

That corner has very little usage, no doors, no thread, no partition, and I was charged twice the amt as he reason that this is the way the carpenter measurement standard! Do you think its fair to measure in this way?? Not only I need to pay extra 2ft of kitchen cabinet amt, and also extra 2ft of solid top when they didnt even use 2ft of materials!!! I argue with him and he say at most give me 1ft off... :bangwall:

I'm going to meet him 2morrow to talk more abt the cabinet issue.

Boonlay u got this issue?

Btw, boonlay, have you got his rewiring quotation? His rewiring contractor charges super high, and non negotiable, even after I try to persuade him to lower the quote. But he was very firm that the price is standard and it is paid to the contractor. So I am going to look for external electrician to do the rewiring. Amt difference could come out to 800-1k for my case. U may want to ask him for your house rewiring early if u are doing, so to give u more time to outsource. Like my case, so last min again. :curse:

Edited by Angteko

I decided to start my T-blog instead of flooding my pic here.

Will post update here if needed.

Visit my t-blog in below link. ;)

Orh, I met Jack on my 1st day reno. He look more beng than leslie..haha

Some how I feel my reno was started like in a rush, maybe becoz alot of things to decide very last min. Like the tiles thingy, leslie only told me that he chose another very similar to my original tiles on the 1st day reno. I think it would be good if he at least inform me before hand. Coz we really struggle when he say the prev tiles no stock and suggest carpet. Somewhat feel that he is renovating his own house rather than my house..haha

Another gut feel is that he will only throw in upgrade when he think it is worth for his design, eg we want to change kitchen cabinet 2 door to drawers instead, he charged us $72 extra for the drawer thread. Not sure if I rem correctly, thought we can change to whatever layout we like as agreed (not in black and white though). :fire:

I got another issue raised again. My kitchen cabinet was in L shape, and the carpentry measurement, they actually measured the L corner twice!!

That corner has very little usage, no doors, no thread, no partition, and I was charged twice the amt as he reason that this is the way the carpenter measurement standard! Do you think its fair to measure in this way?? Not only I need to pay extra 2ft of kitchen cabinet amt, and also extra 2ft of solid top when they didnt even use 2ft of materials!!! I argue with him and he say at most give me 1ft off... :bangwall:

I'm going to meet him 2morrow to talk more abt the cabinet issue.

Boonlay u got this issue?

Btw, boonlay, have you got his rewiring quotation? His rewiring contractor charges super high, and non negotiable, even after I try to persuade him to lower the quote. But he was very firm that the price is standard and it is paid to the contractor. So I am going to look for external electrician to do the rewiring. Amt difference could come out to 800-1k for my case. U may want to ask him for your house rewiring early if u are doing, so to give u more time to outsource. Like my case, so last min again. :curse:

Jack ya very beng but also very funny guy sometime really dont know what he talking about. always with a happy mood.

What is he doing in your place? isnt leslie the once doing your place?

that is nice in a way that he treat your home like his home. drawers? u mean u do 1 more set of drawers for kitchen? if yes there sure got prices different 2 door become 1 set drawers that is big that track they using is it also soft closing? if yes the price ok already. i went for a quote last time (which do cabinet only) they said kitchen cabinet 1 set drawers wardrobe also 1 set anything more will be charge at 50 per drawer = 1set 150. i think its the way more wood being use. for corner i am not so sure. this has always been a big ? i seen a few fourm talking about alot of id charge as per normal some will deduct 1ft at most. anyway he did deduct out so ok lo.about the up-grade sure he only throw in when he want the design to look better. who will anyhow throw up-grades for free right? at the veay least he still throw in to up-grade his design which is better then nothing lol. rewiring works i already got the quote for that and mostly will stick with him, cause i am not doing the whole house and if anything goes missing in the house i know who to blame. dont want to struck in between them. i dont think the wiring works can nego he just bring the contractor in and we pay the contractor direct so dont think can fight with clc for lower price cause they not in-charge. as for the drawings LOL their terms is that if not confirm cant share. once confirm, its yours so no worries ahha. all the legal terms sound so scary right.

by looking at the photos, they work very fast only two days most of the things all gone already. you saw lucia post? they throw in 8 ppl to work at her place each day. thats alot of ppl. i very excited now, jack keep on ask me relax just throw the whole house to them and they will solve all problems without us even knowing that there is a problem haha. hope they will deliver their words. but so far they are ar man of their words for most of us here. and most of the problems like cabinet inside they all plan nicely for us which really didnt give us any big headache so till now still feel very good about them. but your project seem to have alot of things no stock haha you never pray before renovate lol.

Jack ya very beng but also very funny guy sometime really dont know what he talking about. always with a happy mood.

What is he doing in your place? isnt leslie the once doing your place?

that is nice in a way that he treat your home like his home. drawers? u mean u do 1 more set of drawers for kitchen? if yes there sure got prices different 2 door become 1 set drawers that is big that track they using is it also soft closing? if yes the price ok already. i went for a quote last time (which do cabinet only) they said kitchen cabinet 1 set drawers wardrobe also 1 set anything more will be charge at 50 per drawer = 1set 150. i think its the way more wood being use. for corner i am not so sure. this has always been a big ? i seen a few fourm talking about alot of id charge as per normal some will deduct 1ft at most. anyway he did deduct out so ok lo.about the up-grade sure he only throw in when he want the design to look better. who will anyhow throw up-grades for free right? at the veay least he still throw in to up-grade his design which is better then nothing lol. rewiring works i already got the quote for that and mostly will stick with him, cause i am not doing the whole house and if anything goes missing in the house i know who to blame. dont want to struck in between them. i dont think the wiring works can nego he just bring the contractor in and we pay the contractor direct so dont think can fight with clc for lower price cause they not in-charge. as for the drawings LOL their terms is that if not confirm cant share. once confirm, its yours so no worries ahha. all the legal terms sound so scary right.

by looking at the photos, they work very fast only two days most of the things all gone already. you saw lucia post? they throw in 8 ppl to work at her place each day. thats alot of ppl. i very excited now, jack keep on ask me relax just throw the whole house to them and they will solve all problems without us even knowing that there is a problem haha. hope they will deliver their words. but so far they are ar man of their words for most of us here. and most of the problems like cabinet inside they all plan nicely for us which really didnt give us any big headache so till now still feel very good about them. but your project seem to have alot of things no stock haha you never pray before renovate lol.

Yes. He is always like in happy mood, and keep smiling. haha

Not sure what he doing there, maybe they are meeting another client after that to be under his portfolio.

Hmm..thanks boonlay. After hearing from you, I feel more comforted. haha You make sense some how, and maybe I too picky lah..keke

Very scare after spending so much $$ then not good result, so abit stress. keke

You sure can share once confirm?? Coz the T&C there didnt write. haha

They are indeed very fast, i believe now should complete hacking liao..maybe tonight go see see. Like what leslie say loh, not many pple dare to use the tiles we selected, so they order the tiles min only. So limited stock. Hopefully the one he replaces are good and satisfied. If not wife will kill me!! 8|

Stress for me on both sides!!

This morning went to meet electrician and leslie at my place. Was impressed with leslie patience.

The electrician I engaged was a very experience uncle, no need to tell him much, he roughly knows wat to do.

He even advise me not to rewire as it is not necessary for my flat conditions, and can save up quite alot of $.

Though he sound abit cocky sometimes, trying to hide is cockiness by smiling and joking.

What I'm impress is leslie, which a few times got poked by him, but didnt throw his temper.

Instead, he patiently try to explain why he so gan jiong abt certain area. He give respect to him as he is older.

He didnt show his ID power or temper also..haha

Another thing is, the tiles he selected for us became so much in lighter tone. That means my black theme abit harewire liao.

But he assure us it will still look good, just that now is the wall more outstanding than the floor.

My wife not very happy abt the changes without informing us, but he patiently explain to her, and she accepted it.

Phew. If not tonight I will be like that liao. 8|

Anyway, thumbs up for leslie and his team so far. :good:

I guess the rest of the reno period should be quite relax for me. :sport-smiley-004:

FYI - 6 guys for hacking, 4-5 guys for tiling

The manpower thing really superb!

This morning went to meet electrician and leslie at my place. Was impressed with leslie patience.

The electrician I engaged was a very experience uncle, no need to tell him much, he roughly knows wat to do.

He even advise me not to rewire as it is not necessary for my flat conditions, and can save up quite alot of $.

Though he sound abit cocky sometimes, trying to hide is cockiness by smiling and joking.

What I'm impress is leslie, which a few times got poked by him, but didnt throw his temper.

Instead, he patiently try to explain why he so gan jiong abt certain area. He give respect to him as he is older.

He didnt show his ID power or temper also..haha

Another thing is, the tiles he selected for us became so much in lighter tone. That means my black theme abit harewire liao.

But he assure us it will still look good, just that now is the wall more outstanding than the floor.

My wife not very happy abt the changes without informing us, but he patiently explain to her, and she accepted it.

Phew. If not tonight I will be like that liao. 8|

Anyway, thumbs up for leslie and his team so far. :good:

I guess the rest of the reno period should be quite relax for me. :sport-smiley-004:

FYI - 6 guys for hacking, 4-5 guys for tiling

The manpower thing really superb!

hello all long time no log in haha.

well your house must be very outstanding. all the things that you chose seems to be very little stock.

ya 1 thing about leslie is that is manpower all very steady they come in big groups and they really rush things out.

many others rush things but workmanship not very good cause no manpower. but clc rush by throwing in more manpower.

i saw your drawings very dark, maybe its a good idea to have the tones lighter, you can go to the first few page to see my tiles. day time still looks good night time really dark.

lucky i never go for a darker colour. but sure dark colour looks better (showroom style) but for normal living i feel that lighter tones can settle liao. Leslie ID temper , trust me very very huge. if any of his contractors do wrong you will see haha. i saw him screaming at a sub con for coming in late and delay my project for half a day. but maybe its the way he work thats y all his contractors seems to love him alot always saying how good he is and how lucky we are. he is very picky with workmanship. trust me at the later part which he will go thru the workmanship with you.that is the the you will feel that he OWNS your place. he is more picky then we the real owners. haha still remember that when we have our handover. he make more noise they us. turn out to be we dont do the checking , he is the one showing us where he will need ppl to come touch up. we saw leslie in his good mood days, very cocky days and very angry days. he seems to be very very strict with his guys. that is love alot as more IDs tend to stand at contractor's side and not our side. leslie stand at the middle he will not help anyone as long as who in fault he sure will tell him off. do you know that he told me off and he really give it to his contractor too cause when he was not at site i went to ask his guys to change my kitchen base bigger. whcih turn out to be too big for my kitchen. but lucky he settle it for me. cause the base when look at it really so small now i know that base is smaller the cabinet haha. silly me. all the contractors dun care they just do as what they are told to without thinking.