Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

helloooooooooooo all, i have signed up with clc too. my place will only start on 10 of march. try my best to get early date but no way. i will update my renovations picture here for all to view too. My project managers are Jeremy & Jack. Design by Leslie.

thank you all for your help. thanks lucia and angteko

i think that makes me a Clcer too.

Welcome to CLC club! :D

Who is jack? How come u got so many project managers?? I have not heard of jack before.

So what is the theme that he propose to u?

Today just sat with them on 1st phase 3D, very confusing, so many things to choose and the theme they proposed to us is very strong. Quite daring choices. We are still thinking hard now. And got some bad news is the tiles we choosen last wk, may not have stock. Jia lat, love the tiles so much yet no stock. May have to choose again if the stock not coming in after CNY to rush for our reno. sian! :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Welcome to CLC club! :D

Who is jack? How come u got so many project managers?? I have not heard of jack before.

So what is the theme that he propose to u?

Today just sat with them on 1st phase 3D, very confusing, so many things to choose and the theme they proposed to us is very strong. Quite daring choices. We are still thinking hard now. And got some bad news is the tiles we choosen last wk, may not have stock. Jia lat, love the tiles so much yet no stock. May have to choose again if the stock not coming in after CNY to rush for our reno. sian! :bangwall:

Jeremy is my main project manager Jack i think he only help out on paperworks and doing the run to meet the management.

My theme is resort using mainly wood. we leave the colour selections to leslie since we are paying for his design. afterall we are the layman in his trade so we just let him do the job and from his website we can tell the he is a very strong themed guy. most of his past design were rare, i think that is also why we chose him over others. what we are look for is someone who can help us in colours and design. so by getting him in, we can fully use his + points why not. we met some other id where we ask about colours they just say that we will chose then they do!!!! then why in first place i look for id. I am sure they have other options for your tiles. till date, they have gain high trust from us. now are now wait for our drawings. Heard from them that they have more guys for a commercial school which they are handling. they seems to be also doing alot of commercial jobs.

waiting for your 3D post. :D

Jeremy is my main project manager Jack i think he only help out on paperworks and doing the run to meet the management.

My theme is resort using mainly wood. we leave the colour selections to leslie since we are paying for his design. afterall we are the layman in his trade so we just let him do the job and from his website we can tell the he is a very strong themed guy. most of his past design were rare, i think that is also why we chose him over others. what we are look for is someone who can help us in colours and design. so by getting him in, we can fully use his + points why not. we met some other id where we ask about colours they just say that we will chose then they do!!!! then why in first place i look for id. I am sure they have other options for your tiles. till date, they have gain high trust from us. now are now wait for our drawings. Heard from them that they have more guys for a commercial school which they are handling. they seems to be also doing alot of commercial jobs.

waiting for your 3D post. :D

Ic, seems like they start to expand on their admin area? keke

Hmm..no wonder yesterday he mention abt resort theme, must be from you. haha

You are right in the sense where ID should provide us with all the colors and design. This is also one of the reason I like abt them. But ultimately, it is still up to us if we can accept that design. Heard from him that resort theme are rather expensive. Do you mind sharing your quote? You can PM me on that.

Btw, is your new house in boonlay? (from your nick)

I am hesitating to post my 3D as of now, as it is still at the initial phase, and still considering hard. I'm afraid my decision will sway once i read feedback. keke :D

You are right in the sense where ID should provide us with all the colors and design. This is also one of the reason I like abt them. But ultimately, it is still up to us if we can accept that design. Heard from him that resort theme are rather expensive. Do you mind sharing your quote? You can PM me on that.

I am hesitating to post my 3D as of now, as it is still at the initial phase, and still considering hard. I'm afraid my decision will sway once i read feedback. keke :D

Don't think that resort theme will cost more. unless using higher end wood to construct it, otherwise i think that can use their wood laminates. leslie has been all over newspaper (xin min) and mag last year for his design. that shows that he really knows what he is dealing with.

Jack has been with CLC since last year. i saw him afew times when i was having my meetings with them. there are also 2 others more. their company has got like 4 to 5 ppl meeting customers.

Don't think one they told you about its mine, i am using only normal laminates to get the look and i am only doing very little things not the overhaul kind.Boon lay is my dad's place my place is at lentor.

i am still waiting for mine 3d drawings which will only be in 10 days from the last meet up.

i tok you starting your renovations on the 1st mar? still have not settle down on the design@@

Don't think that resort theme will cost more. unless using higher end wood to construct it, otherwise i think that can use their wood laminates. leslie has been all over newspaper (xin min) and mag last year for his design. that shows that he really knows what he is dealing with.

Jack has been with CLC since last year. i saw him afew times when i was having my meetings with them. there are also 2 others more. their company has got like 4 to 5 ppl meeting customers.

His design is good and i know that but he got so famous? must be paying for the ads only.

if he really so famous then there's a saying which fits him best "don't judge a book by it's cover" (not say anything about his look) lol.

Les if you see this i mean no harm, lol. Dont destory my house please.

happy chinese year to all CLCers

But he tell me resort theme exp. haha

Didnt know he is on paper. Do u know which date paper or mag? Any online articles to share?

I didnt know their manpower so many. I thought only 3-4 pple working, coz they like so busy. keke

Don't think one they told you about its mine, i am using only normal laminates to get the look and i am only doing very little things not the overhaul kind.Boon lay is my dad's place my place is at lentor.

i am still waiting for mine 3d drawings which will only be in 10 days from the last meet up.

i tok you starting your renovations on the 1st mar? still have not settle down on the design@@

Yah, 1st phase of 3D only mah. He mention that generally it needs at least 3-4 times to finalize the color theme and we need to meet at least 6 times b4 reno. But seems like time is catching up. Next meet up with him is after CNY to do site measurement and rechoose tiles. jia lat.

Waiting for his revised drawing this wkend. So we can think over it over CNY. Hope everything goes smoothly.

His design is good and i know that but he got so famous? must be paying for the ads only.

if he really so famous then there's a saying which fits him best "don't judge a book by it's cover" (not say anything about his look) lol.

Les if you see this i mean no harm, lol. Dont destory my house please.

happy chinese year to all CLCers

He is not that bad looking ah. Only looks abit beng. keke :sport-smiley-004:

Happy CNY to all too!

Btw, the tv console he specially design for us, he use it in their new office as well. He say he no time to think of design for his office, so just copy the same. So if u happen to pop by his office, can go take a look. But he suggest another daring laminate for us instead of the plain one he uses in his office. :yamseng:

Yah, 1st phase of 3D only mah. He mention that generally it needs at least 3-4 times to finalize the color theme and we need to meet at least 6 times b4 reno. But seems like time is catching up. Next meet up with him is after CNY to do site measurement and rechoose tiles. jia lat.

Waiting for his revised drawing this wkend. So we can think over it over CNY. Hope everything goes smoothly.

CNY time always not enough. i feel that you should make good use of each appointments in order to cut short the times needed to meet up.

He is not that bad looking ah. Only looks abit beng. keke :sport-smiley-004:

Happy CNY to all too!

There was once a "AH BENG Doctor" now got a "AH BENG Designer" lol

like e design of your place. around how much it cost

MY PLACE COST AROUND 25K. NOT DOING ANY TILES WORKS ONLY CABINET WORKS AND CEILING WORKS AND SOME STICKERS