Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Actually I cant find them listed in HDB as well. I am thinking is it becoz as a ID firm, they dont really need to have the reno licence as long as they engage in contractors that has it? They are only designing and doing the overall coordination only. I also forget to ask them. keke :P

Lucia would you like to enlighten us?

i went to check the reno licence which they issue to me, it is from CLC associate company which leslie co-own and they are also the ones who is doing the hacking for my place. and ya they are doing mainly design and coordination. renovation licence is only needed for hacking works mainly. as long as they did have acara then no issues. afterall we still only deal with CLC and not any other of the sub-contractors.

they are the first come first serve kind. even refer friend to them also got to wait make me abit p.s

Oh so your id is jeremy. nice guy also but abit quiet. dun like to talk much.

Boonlay, you no need to ask red-bull things already. that guy long time mia right after he finish his renovation.

this site has help so many people in search of their id, at least whenyour renovation finish, you can come in once awhile to return a favor.

Or even help your id who did your place to push abit. No harm. i stop for a long time already but because i am clearing my leave now so i

come in see see look look. sometime just drop a hello also nice.

Wooo i wrote so long lol.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i went to check the reno licence which they issue to me, it is from CLC associate company which leslie co-own and they are also the ones who is doing the hacking for my place. and ya they are doing mainly design and coordination. renovation licence is only needed for hacking works mainly. as long as they did have acara then no issues. afterall we still only deal with CLC and not any other of the sub-contractors.

they are the first come first serve kind. even refer friend to them also got to wait make me abit p.s

Boonlay, you no need to ask red-bull things already. that guy long time mia right after he finish his renovation.

this site has help so many people in search of their id, at least whenyour renovation finish, you can come in once awhile to return a favor.

Or even help your id who did your place to push abit. No harm. i stop for a long time already but because i am clearing my leave now so i

Thanks Lucia! I ask jeremy abt this, and he gave me the HDB licence which is like what you said. The associate company is call "S interior K design".

Orh, so lucky i got them earlier. I requested for quote at end of dec, and met them the following wk.

Yah, jeremy was rather quiet, as leslie is doing most of the designing talk. I also confuse who is the ID.

I think leslie is the ID and jeremy is the project manager.

They said that they are flooded with quote, but I dont see any new forumers contributing here other than me. Hope whoever just signed up with them can come in to contribute, and we can share some ideas in reno b4 reno start.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

ok then thinking of asking him about e wall sticker.

Just an update.

I mention to them that I will probably be getting furniture like sofa, dining set, lights and ceiling fans from JB. As this will save us quite a substantial amt.

Today, they went in to JB and help to source for us.

They went to the furniture shop which we mention, and help us look at the design compatibilty, colors, price and quality etc.

They even dig their storeroom for the dining set, as the displayed one mostly not suitable for our theme.

Where in this world can you get this kind of service from an ID.

Salute 5 times. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Just an update.

I mention to them that I will probably be getting furniture like sofa, dining set, lights and ceiling fans from JB. As this will save us quite a substantial amt.

Today, they went in to JB and help to source for us.

They went to the furniture shop which we mention, and help us look at the design compatibilty, colors, price and quality etc.

They even dig their storeroom for the dining set, as the displayed one mostly not suitable for our theme.

Where in this world can you get this kind of service from an ID.

Salute 5 times. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

@@.. JB as in malaysia?? did they charge you for that?

how is really their price after you compare with others?

im very interested too but will only be meeting them when we are free.

They sound very expensive with the service you mention, are they?

only higher end designer firm do that.

Their service sound good.

Do post your renovation photos once your reno starts.

this company has got the least complain and bad feedback so far.

But is it because they has got not much projects or what?

Maybe like what you say they try to maintain the image of the company.

from reading this 1 thingfor sure, almost all home owners are happy with them.

what is happening to RT how like that??? erm....

u can try audio house many good offers. i got most of my stuff there too.

Had approached audio house in Bendeemer, their prices is nowhere competitive.

Prices range from 10% to 30% pricier than most of the quotations i got.

tok that audio house will be cheaper... if that is the case, you have to go under blk to buy already.

Johor?Y din i get service like that. this is over. their pricing is at a normal range but they do it as if they are a high flyer firm. i am impressed. Very impressed.

Yes, JB in malaysia. No, it is FOC. I merely told them that I would buy some of my furniture there, and they volunteer to go in to scout for me.

Anyway, just went to JB and confirm my sofa set already. Dining and coffee table not too impress.

Hmm...they are not the cheapest quote among the IDs (abt 8 of them), neither are they the most exp.

I think their prices are reasonable. They also explain abt their profit margin, and some of the item which i think is costly, they will try to source for cheaper one. But if they are not able to give it cheaper, they will tell me. And the fact that some ID will charge u 1 item cheaper, then they cover by other items.

I guess they should have reasonable amt of projects done, but probably mostly are referrals and not much from RT.

Even those from RT, might not really contribute too. So far seems like I am the most recent CLCer. :P

Thought audio house there would be cheaper. The Bendeemer one suppose to sell older model at a cheaper price right?

Lucky didnt make my trip down. Anyway, the IT show is coming at 11th March, hopefully TV would be offering cheaper by then.

Johor?Y din i get service like that. this is over. their pricing is at a normal range but they do it as if they are a high flyer firm. i am impressed. Very impressed.

hmm..maybe becoz u didnt request mah..haha

Anyway, they suppose to tell me their findings, but havent receive their scout report for the rest of the items yet.

hmm..maybe becoz u didnt request mah..haha

Anyway, they suppose to tell me their findings, but havent receive their scout report for the rest of the items yet.

anyway looking forward to see your renovations photos

Yes, JB in malaysia. No, it is FOC. I merely told them that I would buy some of my furniture there, and they volunteer to go in to scout for me.

Anyway, just went to JB and confirm my sofa set already. Dining and coffee table not too impress.

Hmm...they are not the cheapest quote among the IDs (abt 8 of them), neither are they the most exp.

I think their prices are reasonable. They also explain abt their profit margin, and some of the item which i think is costly, they will try to source for cheaper one. But if they are not able to give it cheaper, they will tell me. And the fact that some ID will charge u 1 item cheaper, then they cover by other items.

I guess they should have reasonable amt of projects done, but probably mostly are referrals and not much from RT.

Even those from RT, might not really contribute too. So far seems like I am the most recent CLCer. :P

there are alot of ghost eyes in RT. they just come in see then get contact and call, they will not leave any msg or post. look at the views, so high but the postings...ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

helloooooooooooo all, i have signed up with clc too. my place will only start on 10 of march. try my best to get early date but no way. i will update my renovations picture here for all to view too. My project managers are Jeremy & Jack. Design by Leslie.

thank you all for your help. thanks lucia and angteko

i think that makes me a Clcer too.