Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

mmm *been MIA* mm seems like you're definitely more on your way! Happy for you that the things are of better quality after the change. :)

Friday's the big day!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The doufu drawer is deeper than I expected...actually wanted it smaller but then not bothered liao

As long as they are things that you can live with.. Just accept them.. Or else Friday HO will be more difficult..

As long as they are things that you can live with.. Just accept them.. Or else Friday HO will be more difficult..

friday came and went...................

ho date cannot be fulfilled again!

we are getting married on 2 aug, our original ho date supposed to be by 30 June 2009.

it almost another month after our original date...........

what's wrong with the project mgt ability of alan????

to delay by another month????

it's definitely above my threshold limit liao :curse:

i had enough of listening to excuses to delay a few days, followed by another few days and followed by another few days.............

no more excuses, period.

alan k forget about collecting any further payment if he dun meet my dateline.

poor bodo.. better emphasized to alan and uncle that your wedding isn on 2 aug and they die die have to hand over to u guys real soon to give u enough time for cleaning and packing..

friday came and went...................

ho date cannot be fulfilled again!

we are getting married on 2 aug, our original ho date supposed to be by 30 June 2009.

it almost another month after our original date...........

what's wrong with the project mgt ability of alan????

to delay by another month????

it's definitely above my threshold limit liao :curse:

i had enough of listening to excuses to delay a few days, followed by another few days and followed by another few days.............

no more excuses, period.

alan k forget about collecting any further payment if he dun meet my dateline.

what the oustanding items ley?aiyo...they eally huh.....so when the new HO date given by alan?

poor bodo.. better emphasized to alan and uncle that your wedding isn on 2 aug and they die die have to hand over to u guys real soon to give u enough time for cleaning and packing..

hmm, u also quite siak lat yourself.

been reading your blog about your plight too.

hmm, u also quite siak lat yourself.

been reading your blog about your plight too.

for me is not life and death so i am pretty cool about it. though I am getting a bit sianz liao.. my weekday offs can't go anywhere except staying in for them to tidy and touch up certain things. next thursday my stainless steel backing will be up.. then electrician will come in to do the final power pts and i hope i am done...

as for my carpentry... still got some place i not very satisfied... sigh.....

hmm, updates on our part..........

our official ho was finalised on sat, 26 July 09 after all with minor rectifications.

we are happy to be able to shift in our stuffs finally:p

now, we are busy with the making of the dog kennel and final preparations of our wedding this coming sunday!

okie, we will update the photos if we are able to squeeze in some time.

Congrats.. Glad that at least major ones are done.. You must have a lot of things to prepare now.. Gambatte!

bodo glad to hear that finally ur place HO already! was quite kanjiong for u cos ur wedding date is soooo near!!

congrats again for the HO and for your wedding!!!

bodo glad to hear that finally ur place HO already! was quite kanjiong for u cos ur wedding date is soooo near!!

congrats again for the HO and for your wedding!!!

Thank you everyone for your greetings...

Yes, we are super busy now, doing up the actual day programme, emcee script, duty list etc..

Worse part is the seating plans...how the old foggies want this person to sit with tt person..aiyo..so marfun

If we have time in between will take more photos to upload :P