Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

POSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 for post, 0 for not posting..keke

i think the result is quite clear so far, but never mind, I'll wait till 10 pm.. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

no need to wait. knowing all the bros and sis here, sure all put up both their hands and throw in the legs as well to vote for POST!

no need to wait. knowing all the bros and sis here, sure all put up both their hands and throw in the legs as well to vote for POST!

Alright lah...since on popular demand...

His name is Mr Ling aka Ah Di

Tall, bespectacled guy, speaks chinese & hokkien

For those of you who gets him, just make sure he writes everything down and have a witness or 3rd party like Uncle or ur project manager...

Again..this is only my experience, he may not do as badly for other projects

So hope u guys see this objectively :)

If he didn't do anything wrong, take it just that I'm bad luck...dun treat him differently

Edited by pridilaw

is this the same ah di as storm's ah di? wear white frame spectacles one?

Yes it is, same person

according to storm, no problem on his side though

yah loh. I saw the pics that storm posted, the works looks good so far. how come the standard so different from for your side...

Alright lah...since on popular demand...

His name is Mr Ling aka Ah Di

Tall, bespectacled guy, speaks chinese & hokkien

For those of you who gets him, just make sure he writes everything down and have a witness or 3rd party like Uncle or ur project manager...

Again..this is only my experience, he may not do as badly for other projects

So hope u guys see this objectively :)

If he didn't do anything wrong, take it just that I'm bad luck...dun treat him differently

... ahh ok. I guess it's good that you tell us then we'll be EXTRA careful if we get this guy. :P

yah loh. I saw the pics that storm posted, the works looks good so far. how come the standard so different from for your side...

I also dunno...I didn't smoke mah..u guys can see the photos I posted

We also never do anything..just drew our own design only mah...

Met him once with alan when he intro him to us saying ah wei not free...then 2nd time, meet up with him to talk abt our design..

dunno what went wrong with him... :(

like that chum lor... all will start to skew towards the other carpenter and once that chap also overload then finish liao...

... ahh ok. I guess it's good that you tell us then we'll be EXTRA careful if we get this guy. :P

Yeah, once bitten twice shy...

be extra careful...

I also dunno...I didn't smoke mah..u guys can see the photos I posted

We also never do anything..just drew our own design only mah...

Met him once with alan when he intro him to us saying ah wei not free...then 2nd time, meet up with him to talk abt our design..

dunno what went wrong with him... :(

ahhhh maybe bcos of the way he was intro ahhh he may feel that he is 2nd choice lah but also no excuse to give this kind of patchwork mah...

Yeah, once bitten twice shy...

be extra careful...

look on the bright side....at least Uncle n Alan is there to witness all these......Uncle did highly recommend ah di to me b4...bt i prefer to wait for ah wei no matter what(of cos, it will eat into my HO time)

Dont need to train yr dog la...i love pet...espeially dog....i think i will sayang her more than wary of her..:P

Ivy,

I not here for sometime...u start ti say karma karma...like that good meh?i mentioned previously in the Uncle thread...pple also say me harsh....now it my turn to say u also...:P

Pet,

U mean tha tall guy is Skyblue isit?i also suspect so he will climb over, gate crash n etc...tsk tsk...dun worry...i am WATCHING him....:P

ahhhh maybe bcos of the way he was intro ahhh he may feel that he is 2nd choice lah but also no excuse to give this kind of patchwork mah...

Actually perhaps also lah..but we didn't make that decision mah...

Then let it out on us meh, we innocent victim wor

Alan shouldn't have said it in his presence that he was called in coz the other was not able to handle...

But then again he also know mah. that time he told us he not interested in ah soon's projects coz he got soooo much jobs outside with the german pp that he dun need to do ah soon's...

Just that now with economy recession, less then come back to Uncle soon only...so he should expect he's not first-line contact mah

4 for post, 0 for not posting..keke

i think the result is quite clear so far, but never mind, I'll wait till 10 pm.. :P

POST!!!

Seriously, I've been following this episode quietly as I'm keen to know how Uncle Soon and Alan actually handles this.

I'm their potential customer soon too. *pun intended... :P *

look on the bright side....at least Uncle n Alan is there to witness all these......Uncle did highly recommend ah di to me b4...bt i prefer to wait for ah wei no matter what(of cos, it will eat into my HO time)

i think uncle soon want to recommend ah di coz ah wei is superoverloaded loh...but take it at your own risk :P

to be fair, he did a proper job at storm's =P