Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

how was honeymoon??

aiyoh the jokers hor.. why they cut ur stainless steel backing into 2 pieces like that... mine also no better... Mr Zhong says the length of my backing is too long so need to cut into 2 pieces... i actually would prefer it to be just 1 piece... but at least the cut it into 2 equal piece for me... but hor ah tan see liao ah tan tell me actually hor for my length should be able to do it in 1 piece de...

somehow ur kitchen laminate reminds me of guy77's kitchen

how was honeymoon??

aiyoh the jokers hor.. why they cut ur stainless steel backing into 2 pieces like that... mine also no better... Mr Zhong says the length of my backing is too long so need to cut into 2 pieces... i actually would prefer it to be just 1 piece... but at least the cut it into 2 equal piece for me... but hor ah tan see liao ah tan tell me actually hor for my length should be able to do it in 1 piece de...

somehow ur kitchen laminate reminds me of guy77's kitchen

honeymoon was good! But hor..wind too strong, didn't manage to go to Phi Phi island :(

But we did quite a fair bit of kayaking and was quite fun. didn't really expect to see 3000 year old cave paintings during the kayaking. lots of food..too much thai food, now i'm quite sick of it...need to get back to normal food liao

According to Alan, cannot do in one piece...well, that's according to him. I didn't get 2nd opinion.

But they actually wanted to do 2 pieces, with the centre right in the middle of the hob...a bit duh...coz i told him, splashback purposely to prevent oil splashing back mah, how can have the joint right where the max oil spill is...duh...

I'm not a big fan of the laminate initially, but now...they seems quite okay :P

I've just loaded a picture of our dining table & chairs...sorry, more photos on the way.

CIMG3888.jpg

No internet at our new place now, so a bit leh chey...so will upload the others soon...will be compiling a before & after album :P

I've just loaded a picture of our dining table & chairs...sorry, more photos on the way.

CIMG3888.jpg

No internet at our new place now, so a bit leh chey...so will upload the others soon...will be compiling a before & after album :P

Your kitchen looks so different after refurbished.. We have the same dining chair! But mine is in black because Smartie says "No" to white.. sob..

Your kitchen looks so different after refurbished.. We have the same dining chair! But mine is in black because Smartie says "No" to white.. sob..

ha ha ha, smartie is being practical :)

hmm, our white sofa, dining chairs etc not easy to maintain esp in the long term .........

it will be a challenge.

ha ha ha, smartie is being practical :)

hmm, our white sofa, dining chairs etc not easy to maintain esp in the long term .........

it will be a challenge.

But I still like white.. He knows that I'm lazy and won't maintain.. that's why loh... haha

Dear all,

Still no internet access at my place, so uploading my mum's house.

So not much I can upload due to time constraint. :)

Porch

frontporchright.jpg

porchleft.jpg

Stairway

staircase.jpg

TV console area

TVconsole-1.jpg

Dining area

dining.jpg