Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

hehe..he used to be the main "poster" on this thread then me just "ke chuan"...but recently coz he busy also

plus he leave all the design of the carpentry to me mah, so i got more opinion to post...

i usually let bodo do the talking to uncle and alan, but this time cannot tahan i also :fire: :fire: liao...one time jialat jialat...

me never talk, i'm also not sick cat...(p.s....maybe sick puppy :P)

like that more effective. if u every now and then show face ahhh they get immune. i whole reno process only show colour 1 time on the day i need to shift in my box, uncle until today dun dare to call me....i have to call him to tell him i not angry at him anymore... if F4 dun tell me, uncle dun dare to call me i also won't know....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
like that more effective. if u every now and then show face ahhh they get immune. i whole reno process only show colour 1 time on the day i need to shift in my box, uncle until today dun dare to call me....i have to call him to tell him i not angry at him anymore... if F4 dun tell me, uncle dun dare to call me i also won't know....

ehh uncle so "dan xiao" ah? or is it when ivy is angry, she is VERY scary one. scare uncle until he got trauma? =p

Wah.... I like your sliding glass door, care to PM me the quotation for the sliding door?

hi pidilaw & bodo

am new around here. like your glass panel concept....thinking of having that too, to segregate between my dinning and living room. got a few questions to check with you. are all those glass panel supported from the top? wat is the estimate weight of each piece of panel? is it easy to open and close them? are there any securing latch below on the floor (cos it might not look so good with so many holes drilled to the floor) or are there any build in tracks on the floor? if not how do you prevent them from flipping sideway?

would appreciate very much for helping me understand better on the glass panels you have installed.

thanks

gorilla

yes...i think he dun dare. when i mentioned about u on sat...lower his head...look very dejected when talk abot u...i also duunno y...maybe it that time u show too much power to him liao....he can be fragile also okie...:P

ehh uncle so "dan xiao" ah? or is it when ivy is angry, she is VERY scary one. scare uncle until he got trauma? =p

yes...i think he dun dare. when i mentioned about u on sat...lower his head...look very dejected when talk abot u...i also duunno y...maybe it that time u show too much power to him liao....he can be fragile also okie...:P

now u all know my true colour hor!! but i didn't even raise my voice!! it was elder goh that scolded him leh not me leh. I only tell him one sentence :" uncle my expectation is not high, i just want my study room to be ready and yet it was not. I am very angry" that's it.

the one that got the bulk of my grumblings are the carpenters

now u all know my true colour hor!! but i didn't even raise my voice!! it was elder goh that scolded him leh not me leh. I only tell him one sentence :" uncle my expectation is not high, i just want my study room to be ready and yet it was not. I am very angry" that's it.

the one that got the bulk of my grumblings are the carpenters

we knew it all along....there so many tell tale sign......even uncle who is in his 50s can get so affcted....we know what to expect liao lor...:P cant imagine if u raise yr voice..OMG!!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

we knew it all along....there so many tell tale sign......even uncle who is in his 50s can get so affcted....we know what to expect liao lor...:P cant imagine if u raise yr voice..OMG!!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

it's probably a screech not a shout. you know, those shrill type that scrambles your brains one? =p

hi pidilaw & bodo

am new around here. like your glass panel concept....thinking of having that too, to segregate between my dinning and living room. got a few questions to check with you. are all those glass panel supported from the top? wat is the estimate weight of each piece of panel? is it easy to open and close them? are there any securing latch below on the floor (cos it might not look so good with so many holes drilled to the floor) or are there any build in tracks on the floor? if not how do you prevent them from flipping sideway?

would appreciate very much for helping me understand better on the glass panels you have installed.

thanks

gorilla

hi gorilla,

some answers to your question:

- glass panel supported from the top with the metal beams that's welded onto our ceiling

- never tried carrying the glass, dunno how heavy...but i think it is relatively heavy...10 to 15kg??

- so far easy to open & close, use 2 hands lah to prevent the panels from swinging

- have securing latch on the floor, but the holes are not too obvious

- no build in tracks on the floor, all top-track

- glass won't flip once you latch down on the floor, dun think it's light enuf for the wind to blow & sway

Hope this helps :)

he was saying the husband quiet quiet one. now i know. bodo keep quiet then all at one shot release 1 time jia lat jia lat 1 =p

ha ha ha, i was dealing with alan n uncle all these while.

as my art failed in sec sch, didnt tok much when pridilaw told me the design did not follow correctly.

when i met ah di during the day, he told me everything was ok, i also believed him and didnt doubt him since i didnt bring pridilaw's design and verified against it.

i was pretty cordial and nice to ah di during the few times i met him. after we discovered the 'patch up' tv console, didnt see him face to face yet.

no lah, i wont quarrel with him also lah.

just hope that he can do a good job this time round and it will be a win-win situation for both parties :)

hi pidilaw & bodo

thanks

gorilla

To add on to what pridilaw has said, the system the contractor used is farrell from preference, model no SLF400.

http://www.preference.com.sg/cms/index.php...2&Itemid=34

They are using 12mm thick glass instead of 10mm for obvious reason.

To add on to what pridilaw has said, the system the contractor used is farrell from preference, model no SLF400.

http://www.preference.com.sg/cms/index.php...2&Itemid=34

They are using 12mm thick glass instead of 10mm for obvious reason.

hello Pridilaw (sorry got your name wrong first time round) and Bodo

thanks for your reply....it really help....am considering of using it...but again got to discuss with CFO.....my wife hahaha

appreciated..

gorilla

hello Pridilaw (sorry got your name wrong first time round) and Bodo

thanks for your reply....it really help....am considering of using it...but again got to discuss with CFO.....my wife hahaha

appreciated..

gorilla

it's okay :P

Edited by pridilaw

it's been quite awhile since our last update.

no choice as no work has been done for quite awhile last week also.

latest pictures on the carpentry work :

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

no wonder ah di taking his own sweet time with my carpentry rectification works =p

But then, you guys also wait for your stuff until neck long long already right? (think i heard pridilaw chasing ah di over the phone when he was with me on friday evening =p ) Jia you!