Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

Hi storm, (nothing personal by the way) =)

Duh...he was the one who "forgot" the frosted glass loh...if it was to be done later...a laminated board wouldn't be in it's place liao..if you check out the photo, the drawers on the left, the shelf should be frosted glass and not laminate. Now according to Uncle & Alan, to make frosted glass, he'll have to dismantle the board to put the glass and disfigure my wardrobe doing that...siao ah..if he so good at his woodwork, should know this mah..waste one laminate board then waste time dismantling it and then after that install the glass....super duh

What kind of excuse is this..not up yet. Obviously he forgot about it and now have to DISMANTLE to do the glass, not just PUT ON it. Wah lau..my surname not Lai...the whole conversation yesterday he was the one being most defensive..haha..still say dun want to defend...

Now that I hear this from you..I have another opinion of him liao...now whose the one being accused...duhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just dun like pp spinning stories..if i'm at fault, I'll say I'm at fault...

But never mind, he'll have to redo mine by hook or by crook...

aiyo.....cool down...dun get angry okie...*HOOooooooooooooOOo XiiIIIiiiiiiIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii, HooOOOOoooooooooooooXIIIiiiiIIIIIIiii*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dance BD dance!!! make Pridilaw smile.

Pridilaw don't be angry. chill chill. we know what u are going through lah. we got see ur photos

aiyo.....cool down...dun get angry okie...*HOOooooooooooooOOo XiiIIIiiiiiiIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii, HooOOOOoooooooooooooXIIIiiiiIIIIIIiii*

haha...no lah...i'm okay lah

i really dun care if he smear my name or not..coz nobody knows me..keke

but then again...for him to do this once...there's always possibility he will do this again

everybody beware..

I also chin chye one lah..so many flaws i also overlook liao

yesterday saw the splashback, they over-cut, then can see the lines, i also never insist alan change..

i also not very ba dao one..just that this guy is too much lah :unsure:

Hi storm, (nothing personal by the way) =)

Duh...he was the one who "forgot" the frosted glass loh...if it was to be done later...a laminated board wouldn't be in it's place liao..if you check out the photo, the drawers on the left, the shelf should be frosted glass and not laminate. Now according to Uncle & Alan, to make frosted glass, he'll have to dismantle the board to put the glass and disfigure my wardrobe doing that...siao ah..if he so good at his woodwork, should know this mah..waste one laminate board then waste time dismantling it and then after that install the glass....super duh

What kind of excuse is this..not up yet. Obviously he forgot about it and now have to DISMANTLE to do the glass, not just PUT ON it. Wah lau..my surname not Lai...the whole conversation yesterday he was the one being most defensive..haha..still say dun want to defend...

Now that I hear this from you..I have another opinion of him liao...now whose the one being accused...duhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just dun like pp spinning stories..if i'm at fault, I'll say I'm at fault...

But never mind, he'll have to redo mine by hook or by crook...

haha. yah lah. i also take everything he say with a pinch of salt. I only hear his side of the story mah. must come here to hear yours too. jia lat lah. I think i becoming more ba gua and aunty everyday. Everybody's story also kpo.. >_<"

haha. yah lah. i also take everything he say with a pinch of salt. I only hear his side of the story mah. must come here to hear yours too. jia lat lah. I think i becoming more ba gua and aunty everyday. Everybody's story also kpo.. >_<"

true lah...i think no matter how good everybody is...

contractors are still businessman...sometimes still have to smoke us a little...we forumers are not stupid pp..we know when they smoke, just dun go overboard loh

but if the smoke PSI 20, okay lah..if the PSI is 400...then a bit too much liao..keke :D

pridilaw u so funny..

but it's true lah...a fault is a fault. we can accept small flaws, but some things really hard to compromise. it's good to speak to uncle. usually flaws i will show him direct and he will change without second words unless really hard to change, then he will ask if i can accept. else he will change.

Dance BD dance!!! make Pridilaw smile.

Pridilaw don't be angry. chill chill. we know what u are going through lah. we got see ur photos

okok... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Pridlaw

i know it a bad exprience...but hopefully everything will be ok from now on...agree at time they aure will try to smoke their way through de...think they still doesnt have concept how informative internet can be...:P

1 thing for sure...uncle know hoe powerful internet can be....was talking him the other day...he also find it stressful....:P

pridilaw u so funny..

but it's true lah...a fault is a fault. we can accept small flaws, but some things really hard to compromise. it's good to speak to uncle. usually flaws i will show him direct and he will change without second words unless really hard to change, then he will ask if i can accept. else he will change.

but i'll feel weird asking uncle to cm and complain to him now. only contact with him these past 4 weeks only through 1 phone call. all the time with joseph. pai seh leh, like ignoring joseph like that if i bypass and go uncle to complain... >_<"

but i'll feel weird asking uncle to cm and complain to him now. only contact with him these past 4 weeks only through 1 phone call. all the time with joseph. pai seh leh, like ignoring joseph like that if i bypass and go uncle to complain... >_<"

bt did u speak to joseph about problems?it will of cos be better to tell him 1st...if he cant make the decision...then call uncle....must LAW by LAW de.:P

hmm, along the way we encountered various problems with the reno...........

Uncle Soon asked his workers to hack away our wall tiles wrongly, Alan asked the workers to hack our skirtings wrongly too.....

both admitted it's their faults and we worked things out.

we also do not want to have further problems to delay our ho dates again & again.

if it is not the fact that the 'patch up' tv console is simply unacceptable, we would not ask the carpentry work to be stopped.

for the wardrobe portion, we are not asking him to tear down everything and redo despite knowing that there bound to be 'damages' liao.

what we cant stand is his attitude, period!

when confronted by uncle and alan on the tv console, kept arguing that it is very secure!

oh pls, no point arguing!!!!

keke, with digital camera, u guys can judge for yourself with the thickness of the boards used and the 'patch work' he done compared to those done by ah wei!

well, end of the day, with evidence produced, he can argue all he want but to no avail.

bt did u speak to joseph about problems?it will of cos be better to tell him 1st...if he cant make the decision...then call uncle....must LAW by LAW de.:P

yup...unless joseph can't help, then u go to uncle ba...

hmm, along the way we encountered various problems with the reno...........

Uncle Soon asked his workers to hack away our wall tiles wrongly, Alan asked the workers to hack our skirtings wrongly too.....

both admitted it's their faults and we worked things out.

we also do not want to have further problems to delay our ho dates again & again.

if it is not the fact that the 'patch up' tv console is simply unacceptable, we would not ask the carpentry work to be stopped.

for the wardrobe portion, we are not asking him to tear down everything and redo despite knowing that there bound to be 'damages' liao.

what we cant stand is his attitude, period!

when confronted by uncle and alan on the tv console, kept arguing that it is very secure!

oh pls, no point arguing!!!!

keke, with digital camera, u guys can judge for yourself with the thickness of the boards used and the 'patch work' he done compared to those done by ah wei!

well, end of the day, with evidence produced, he can argue all he want but to no avail.

he was saying the husband quiet quiet one. now i know. bodo keep quiet then all at one shot release 1 time jia lat jia lat 1 =p

Edited by stormcontrol

got lor. i even printed out a rectification checklist. 1copy for me, 1 copy for joseph. come HO, i will go through the chklist and tick and tick and tick. Cannot say forget to do hor! =p

he was saying the husband quiet quiet one. now i know. bodo keep quiet then all at one shot release 1 time jia lat jia lat 1 =p

Bodo is the :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: squad.....well said Bodo!!!I suuport u...like u mentioned....have all the proof...can agrue till the cow come home...end up become steak on the dining table also no use...what is at fault mean at fault...say much also no use..:)

Bodo is the :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: squad.....well said Bodo!!!I suuport u...like u mentioned....have all the proof...can agrue till the cow come home...end up become steak on the dining table also no use...what is at fault mean at fault...say much also no use..:)

hehe..he used to be the main "poster" on this thread then me just "ke chuan"...but recently coz he busy also

plus he leave all the design of the carpentry to me mah, so i got more opinion to post...

i usually let bodo do the talking to uncle and alan, but this time cannot tahan i also :fire: :fire: liao...one time jialat jialat...

me never talk, i'm also not sick cat...(p.s....maybe sick puppy :P)