Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

u mean she the GRO for the day??!!!! can i get a cut from her collection of tips??? :dribble::dribble:

lol you think too much. This is a private deal btn F4 and Ivy leh... don't involve you. Agent no cut. :P

see?? and u think u are ku ming ah?? ehhh fannie.. u make me sounds like geisha.. mingle with VIPs hahahah so i only mingle with the important ones like Pet? the not so important one e.g. BD i can ignore huh?

Me = VIP? no la. Uncle/Elder Goh and Ah Wei are VIPs... :) hahhaa erhmm as for BD... I'm sure he'll manage..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
see?? and u think u are ku ming ah?? ehhh fannie.. u make me sounds like geisha.. mingle with VIPs hahahah so i only mingle with the important ones like Pet? the not so important one e.g. BD i can ignore huh?

haha..Ivy, i was laughing at ur reply and brian tgt i siao..asking me why i laugh until like that lah! :D

ok lah...all VIP lah...else later drama king drama again...i bth leh :P

Edited by familyof4

lol you think too much. This is a private deal btn F4 and Ivy leh... don't involve you. Agent no cut. :P

Me = VIP? no la. Uncle/Elder Goh and Ah Wei are VIPs... :) hahhaa erhmm as for BD... I'm sure he'll manage..

ehhh if they are the VIPs hor then my role become lagi more sleazy liao lah!!! bu yao bu yao! Pet u better be the VIP, then i carry ur handbag for u.

psst fannie, you can consider locking up ah wei and uncle goh and collect viewing fee

oei.. u papasan ahh??!!

I am yr MANAGER lor...bt din know u got PT assignment with F4...BREACH OF CONTRACT!!!!

haha..Ivy, i was laughing at ur reply and brian tgt i siao..asking me why i laugh until like that lah! :D

ok lah...all VIP lah...else later drama kinf drama again...i bth leh :P

whether u treat him like VIP or not hor he will still go one "drama-ing" one

whether u treat him like VIP or not hor he will still go one "drama-ing" one

me never hor!!!!!me that day will just sit there...keep my mouth shut....*but eyeing on the pool*

ehhh if they are the VIPs hor then my role become lagi more sleazy liao lah!!! bu yao bu yao! Pet u better be the VIP, then i carry ur handbag for u.

ah? hahah *paiseh* then like that I get first dip into pool?? *ignore BD* lol

eh... whose thread is this ah? *lost*

me never hor!!!!!me that day will just sit there...keep my mouth shut....*but eyeing on the pool*

i'll print this out and bring along on 25th.

ah? hahah *paiseh* then like that I get first dip into pool?? *ignore BD* lol

eh... whose thread is this ah? *lost*

uhmm pridlaw's thread. oops.. we did it again.. let's give the floor back to his carpentry problem.

Pridilaw, do keep us posted (with pictures) on ah di's corrective action. somebody pls tell ah di that we are all here hawking, waiting to see him make good pridilaw's carpentry.

Haha..I will keep you guys updated...wah, this time he will hate us to the core liao lah..now that the whole RT knows about our problem with him

He better redeem himself now before people start rejecting him...

Edited by pridilaw

i'll print this out and bring along on 25th.

uhmm pridlaw's thread. oops.. we did it again.. let's give the floor back to his carpentry problem.

Pridilaw, do keep us posted (with pictures) on ah di's corrective action. somebody pls tell ah di that we are all here hawking, waiting to see him make good pridilaw's carpentry.

dont need to print lor...if i keep quiet...make u all happy...then i do that lor. :P

see...we hack pridlaw thread...move to my thread la...

Pridlaw...

do keep us posted okie....we really keen to know how is he responding to this...so as a guideline to all others. Hope everything will goes on smoothly from now on..:)

Haha..I will keep you guys updated...wah, this time he will hate us to the core liao lah..now that the whole RT knows about our problem with him

pridilaw, they should know we are all on the forum de and they should also know what is the consequences of a bad job.

like ah wei, when i email him some defects photo, he was **** kanjiong he tell his workers :" see lah see lah, on the billboard liao how how???" he assume that I posted all the defects online.. i where got so free... hahahhahah

dont need to print lor...if i keep quiet...make u all happy...then i do that lor. :P

see...we hack pridlaw thread...move to my thread la...

Pridlaw...

do keep us posted okie....we really keen to know how is he responding to this...so as a guideline to all others. Hope everything will goes on smoothly from now on..:)

aiyoh.. gangster!! like challenge "let's talk outside!" like that

Ya he better redeem himself. Maybe when Uncle do my part 2, I ask for him.. let my daddy QC him more. :)

pridilaw, they should know we are all on the forum de and they should also know what is the consequences of a bad job.

like ah wei, when i email him some defects photo, he was **** kanjiong he tell his workers :" see lah see lah, on the billboard liao how how???" he assume that I posted all the defects online.. i where got so free... hahahhahah

YA! That's the right attitude ma... then he will always think of customers first...

Ya he better redeem himself. Maybe when Uncle do my part 2, I ask for him.. let my daddy QC him more. :)

hwahhh hero leh u!!