Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

waiting may not mean the best sometimes ya ;) take it easy...ah wei did a good job for me, but being over loaded the standard might compromise too...take that into consideration ya ;)

Agree :)

wah...must u highlight until BIG BIG anot.....ask u to keep low profile liao lor...still like that?tsk tsk....:P

Alamak. I scared you cannot see ma :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yes of cos i will. thanks for the advice. As i understand at times standard maybe compromise due to overload. :)

in this kind of circumstances i think the most important thing is whoever is responsible is willing to take a step back, accept the criticism and rectify the fault.

yes yes...for that i must agree...we keep got to be drama, think of new things to enetertain them.....maybe when go F$ plc...we can start collect liao. :good::good:

ur hint **** obvious lor!

in this kind of circumstances i think the most important thing is whoever is responsible is willing to take a step back, accept the criticism and rectify the fault.

totally agree! if they take one step back, we also take one step back loh!

yes...and must be like uncle, very shuang kuai...no debates or excuses given..just CHANGE and/or RECTIFY is the BEST!!!

Agree :)

Alamak. I scared you cannot see ma :P

can la....f4 say u VIP for her open house ley......so u giving some speeches or performance for us that day?:P Ivy n I entertain so hard...also no VIP lor...*booooHoooooo* *to Ivy...wo man ku ming ah!!!!!*

yup...i believe for reno...there no perfection de...sometime just give n take...

U also find my hint obvious ah?me scare they dunno ma...:P

can la....f4 say u VIP for her open house ley......so u giving some speeches or performance for us that day?:P Ivy n I entertain so hard...also no VIP lor...*booooHoooooo* *to Ivy...wo man ku ming ah!!!!!*

*ahem* is HYPY hor, it's wo men, not wo man! haha...:P

please lah, Ivy got duty de...help me mingle with VIPs from RT leh

example, at my place, I showed uncle 2 drawers that the laminate a bit dented, probably due to the wood grain. uncle immediately say : these 2 ask ah wei to throw away, make new one.

Next day, the workers came, instead of changing 2, they changed 3. I told them no need just change the 2, but they insist change all 3 as they are worried that the new drawers colour tone maybe different so insist to change all 3. :good:

true lah, but just apologise then we can discuss loh..

alan also said sorry his workers hacked wrongly, then after that find solution loh...

pp do things wrongly one mah...just that we'll be hot for that moment, but still can work around it mah :P

Agree. apologise and rectify. That's the most impt hor. being defensive is one of the last things an upset customer wants to hear.

haiz But We'll all be looking forward to your nice nice console!!

oh yes...ah wei will make a guest appearance next sat as well ;)

WHOAAA I've never seen him also. SO COOL!

We must take photos. *charge camera*

u mean she the GRO for the day??!!!! can i get a cut from her collection of tips??? :dribble::dribble:

see?? and u think u are ku ming ah?? ehhh fannie.. u make me sounds like geisha.. mingle with VIPs hahahah so i only mingle with the important ones like Pet? the not so important one e.g. BD i can ignore huh?

WHOAAA I've never seen him also. SO COOL!

We must take photos. *charge camera*

psst fannie, you can consider locking up ah wei and uncle goh and collect viewing fee

u mean she the GRO for the day??!!!! can i get a cut from her collection of tips??? :dribble::dribble:

oei.. u papasan ahh??!!