Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

actually i feel sometimes it is really dependent on the attitude they put towards their work.

hmm...duno what to say. i just felt that even good ones will also have some mistakes somewhere along the way...it's just a matter on how they do their work with pride.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
POST!!!

Seriously, I've been following this episode quietly as I'm keen to know how Uncle Soon and Alan actually handles this.

I'm their potential customer soon too. *pun intended... :P *

hi jervislim,

From our experience, Uncle is the most 爽快.

Alan needs uncle soon to make big decisions...but generally we have no problems dealing with Alan. :P

Actually perhaps also lah..but we didn't make that decision mah...

Then let it out on us meh, we innocent victim wor

Alan shouldn't have said it in his presence that he was called in coz the other was not able to handle...

But then again he also know mah. that time he told us he not interested in ah soon's projects coz he got soooo much jobs outside with the german pp that he dun need to do ah soon's...

Just that now with economy recession, less then come back to Uncle soon only...so he should expect he's not first-line contact mah

this is my personal view:

this kind also one kind de. when during recession then pple give u job...u still go ard tell customer that u not keen to do Uncle projects n etc.....wa lau.

look on the bright side....at least Uncle n Alan is there to witness all these......Uncle did highly recommend ah di to me b4...bt i prefer to wait for ah wei no matter what(of cos, it will eat into my HO time)

Dont need to train yr dog la...i love pet...espeially dog....i think i will sayang her more than wary of her..:P

Ivy,

I not here for sometime...u start ti say karma karma...like that good meh?i mentioned previously in the Uncle thread...pple also say me harsh....now it my turn to say u also...:P

Pet,

U mean tha tall guy is Skyblue isit?i also suspect so he will climb over, gate crash n etc...tsk tsk...dun worry...i am WATCHING him....:P

BD that one was said very early liao. dun be petty lah

POST!!!

Seriously, I've been following this episode quietly as I'm keen to know how Uncle Soon and Alan actually handles this.

jervislim he already posted leh. did u visit any of uncle's work in progress unit to view workmanship?

[

i think uncle soon want to recommend ah di coz ah wei is superoverloaded loh...but take it at your own risk :P

to be fair, he did a proper job at storm's =P

ncle was telling me how good he is....but i still trust RT pple judgement.

However, i also want to make a disclaimer...i wanted to wait for ah di n ah how(tiler) cos i have the time to wait...but not everyone maybe the same case as well.

actually i feel sometimes it is really dependent on the attitude they put towards their work.

hmm...duno what to say. i just felt that even good ones will also have some mistakes somewhere along the way...it's just a matter on how they do their work with pride.

ya lah, I don't expect people to be error-free, but his attitude is bad

If you're wrong, admit, then everybody can at least discuss how to get out of the problem, not that we are so 野蛮 from our track record

Like we had some problems with the wrong tiles being hacked, our skirting being hacked..but we went around the problems after some discussion

His attitude is bad that he insist he is not in the wrong...**** ego lah..how can like tt...

Even obviously is a poor patchwork TV console, also desperately try to justify to ah soon that it is good enuf

which obviously, ah soon don't think so..and cut him short

Personally, i think product is a good advertisement for future jobs...if he doesn't take pride in his current job...pp see the product, also dun dare to get him to do in the future...

U mean carpentry must depend on his mood ah?? So scary....

However, i also want to make a disclaimer...i wanted to wait for ah di n ah how(tiler) cos i have the time to wait...but not everyone maybe the same case as well.

hallo typo king... u meant to say u want to wait for ah wei is it?

look on the bright side....at least Uncle n Alan is there to witness all these......Uncle did highly recommend ah di to me b4...bt i prefer to wait for ah wei no matter what(of cos, it will eat into my HO time)

Dont need to train yr dog la...i love pet...espeially dog....i think i will sayang her more than wary of her..:P

Ivy,

I not here for sometime...u start ti say karma karma...like that good meh?i mentioned previously in the Uncle thread...pple also say me harsh....now it my turn to say u also...:P

Pet,

U mean tha tall guy is Skyblue isit?i also suspect so he will climb over, gate crash n etc...tsk tsk...dun worry...i am WATCHING him....:P

CAN YOU BE MORE CAREFUL OR NOT??? LOL should be ------>> I LOVE PETSSSS or I LOVE ANIMALSSSSS...

:P and NOPE it's not skyblue LOL you think too far. :P

POST!!!

haha posted. :) take notes ah!

i think uncle soon want to recommend ah di coz ah wei is superoverloaded loh...but take it at your own risk :P

to be fair, he did a proper job at storm's =P

mm it could be that he has a number of workers too. And he was defensive when Uncle confronted him, even when it's not completely his fault (but his worker's) cos he doesn't want to redo... mm but I'm glad Uncle is very firm.

Edited by pinkpetter

BD that one was said very early liao. dun be petty lah

jervislim he already posted leh. did u visit any of uncle's work in progress unit to view workmanship?

me joking la....i where will be petty de.....reno is stress.....me just hope to be in more cheerful mode n see thing in lighter note(hopefully can make some of the pple laugh with jokes) :)

waiting may not mean the best sometimes ya ;) take it easy...ah wei did a good job for me, but being over loaded the standard might compromise too...take that into consideration ya ;)

CAN YOU BE MORE CAREFUL OR NOT??? LOL should be ------>> I LOVE PETSSSS or I LOVE ANIMALSSSSS...

:P and NOPE it's not skyblue LOL you think too far. :P

haha posted. :) take notes ah!

mm it could be that he has a number of workers too. And he was defensive when Uncle confronted him, even when it's not completely his fault (but his worker's) cos he doesn't want to redo... mm but I'm glad Uncle is very firm.

wah...must u highlight until BIG BIG anot.....ask u to keep low profile liao lor...still like that?tsk tsk....:P

me joking la....i where will be petty de.....reno is stress.....me just hope to be in more cheerful mode n see thing in lighter note(hopefully can make some of the pple laugh with jokes) :)

i also know... i must "pei he" abit mah.

ehh we must collect entertainment fee.

waiting may not mean the best sometimes ya ;) take it easy...ah wei did a good job for me, but being over loaded the standard might compromise too...take that into consideration ya ;)

yes of cos i will. thanks for the advice. As i understand at times standard maybe compromise due to overload. :)

true lah, but just apologise then we can discuss loh..

alan also said sorry his workers hacked wrongly, then after that find solution loh...

pp do things wrongly one mah...just that we'll be hot for that moment, but still can work around it mah :P

i also know... i must "pei he" abit mah.

ehh we must collect entertainment fee.

yes yes...for that i must agree...we keep got to be drama, think of new things to enetertain them.....maybe when go F$ plc...we can start collect liao. :good::good: