Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

Sliding glass door makes me envious again.. *drool*

Anyway, rem to knock, knock and knock the tiles before and after the fittings are installed.. Uncle kept telling me that the tiles we used are very solid, so a bit of knock knock here and there of the fittings installation will make them hollow.. So make sure you knock everywhere..

If nothing too wrong with your tiles, please let me know so I can scold Uncle for smoking me.. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi familyof4 and blue diamond, you guys are welcome to visit after ho :D

it's around that area lah

cos i work in Siemens center...always saw a place renovating...not sure if it yours...pai sey to kypo....think i am addicted to kaypo n reno.... :P

Sliding glass door makes me envious again.. *drool*

Anyway, rem to knock, knock and knock the tiles before and after the fittings are installed.. Uncle kept telling me that the tiles we used are very solid, so a bit of knock knock here and there of the fittings installation will make them hollow.. So make sure you knock everywhere..

If nothing too wrong with your tiles, please let me know so I can scold Uncle for smoking me.. :P

hmm, sliding glass doors paid a lot for it also dunno effects will be good or not.

the second time round tiling done by ah how's group, i havent really knock on the tiles yet.

keke, i definitely will do it though :P

let u noe the results after that!

cos i work in Siemens center...always saw a place renovating...not sure if it yours...pai sey to kypo....think i am addicted to kaypo n reno.... :P

siemens??? my fren alan working in siemens 2! doing sales for security or bms or something like tt.

my place pretty near siemens but not those directly opposite.

it's ok, i also visited familyof4, smallboy and a few others besides checking out pics in renotalk :P

we are all sort of addicted to reno at this point in time!

i think pinkpetter among us easliy top the list of addiction!

she mentioned before somewhere in another part of the forum tt she would look ard her area at nite for reno inspiration :D

siemens??? my fren alan working in siemens 2! doing sales for security or bms or something like tt.

it's ok, i also visited familyof4, smallboy and a few others besides checking out pics in renotalk :P

she mentioned before somewhere in another part of the forum tt she would look ard her area at nite for reno inspiration :D

wah...look around at nitr for reno inspiration?i confirm that i am not so "on" as her... :bow:

hmm...now i am interested in where is yr place liao...i always thought it those oppsite Siemens...:P

wah...look around at nitr for reno inspiration?i confirm that i am not so "on" as her... :bow:

hmm...now i am interested in where is yr place liao...i always thought it those oppsite Siemens...:P

ha ha ha, after my ho u are welcome to visit :D

of course will pm u my address then

tonight, i will load up more pics i took during lunch time juz now

Okay lah, it's definitely not small, but there's always room to get bigger...keke

Built-up is abt 1200 sq ft but remember some is allocated to the porch.

Nevertheless, I'm pretty happy with the size. Don't want to end up a Maria of a enormous house.. :P

wah ya.. don't buy something and become a slave to it. :P Unless you have extra cash for domestic help. :)

Wah no wonder my ears itchy just now.... people talking about me...

haha I'm tired from work but still here to see photos of your houses leh... the extent of addiction. lalallalala

can I visit too? hehehehe

wah ya.. don't buy something and become a slave to it. :P Unless you have extra cash for domestic help. :)

Wah no wonder my ears itchy just now.... people talking about me...

haha I'm tired from work but still here to see photos of your houses leh... the extent of addiction. lalallalala

can I visit too? hehehehe

sure, all are welcome :D

theme of today's pictures : glass, glass & more glass :P

DSC00828.jpg

with swing door open

DSC00829.jpg

with swing door close

DSC00830.jpg

another view

DSC00831.jpg

hmm, installation of sliding glass doors were half way through during lunch time.

pictures :

DSC00833.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

overall

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

Wah.... I like your sliding glass door, care to PM me the quotation for the sliding door?

Wah.... I like your sliding glass door, care to PM me the quotation for the sliding door?

Hi guys,

Not much action today, but managed to take a few photos of my place without the mess (well, mostly)

Solid surface up already, first layer of paint downstairs, paint completed upstairs

The cost of the sliding glass is $7200, but this is subjected to changes, based on your actual measurements :P

CIMG2965.jpg

CIMG2966.jpg

CIMG2975.jpg

CIMG2976.jpg

CIMG2968.jpg

pridilaw, the mirror usually comes last and it can be done very quickly, mine came one day after HO! :D

Oh really? Then it's okay. :)

But we're doing something with light illumination behind...do u know how long it will take?

Edited by pridilaw