Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gaku70

New Home In The East

hhaha same as my gut feeling! although i do not know exactly why! if someone can share with me why, i dont mind also! :notti:

i think jason just needs a break. why is GOOD GOD BRO always in caps?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hhaha same as my gut feeling! although i do not know exactly why! if someone can share with me why, i dont mind also! :notti:

i think jason just needs a break. why is GOOD GOD BRO always in caps?

From my understanding, it is due to overloading. I guess most of us gets stressed up when overloaded. I also heard some negative comments but don't want to post it here. Anyway I guess different people has different ways of managing things. Cannot say who is wrong or right but which way is more effective.

Ok, the caps refer to one person. Maybe should be "Good God Bro". Mean must type in 2 more character mah.

omg! Jason quit?! i wonder wat happened.... *on kpo mode* :notti:

Yes it happens only a few days back. I also don't know the detail and don't want to speculate. But outside people claimed that it is due to overloading. Got to talk to him and hear from the horse mouth.

Yes it happens only a few days back. I also don't know the detail and don't want to speculate. But outside people claimed that it is due to overloading. Got to talk to him and hear from the horse mouth.

mmm Jason did tell us he didn't want to do anymore... when my house was being done. He said he was tired of it all so I'm not really surprised.. I just hope the relationship between the brothers is good. :)

Good morning everyone, here’s the update for the day.

Went over to check the place yesterday evening and was quite happy with the progress. Apparently Joseph meant what he said. I wasn’t expecting him to rectify the fault so promptly. So quite impressed with him. Told him that the day before I was not able to check all the stuff due to the lights tripping. He explained that usually it will not happen and maybe the electrician forgot to separate the lines and lump everything in two mcb. This has been rectified as well.

Joseph also asked his man to check the tiling since I found three tiles damaged. One was hollow and the another two cracked. The results was 14pcs damaged. He said that he has to check with Uncle whether to replace or rework with chemical and cement.

Carpentry has the most problem and I see him shaking his head a lot. I think the workmanship was not up to mark. All the doors has damaged mark at the hinge and think needs to be replaced. Granite top is also uneven and the joint is very sharp (can cut fingers). Glass panel chipped at shoe rack etc. I am hoping rectification can be done today as I will be moving part of my stuff during the weekend.

good to hear the progress is good! I also quite like joseph (he says he dun mind me calling him bo geh), he is very prompt in rectifying the mistakes and i can see uncle's shadow in him. one of my tile supposed to be rectified was not done yet, in the end, Ah hock installed the bi-fold door.

He quickly said will remove the door to rectify no matter what :) he also noted my o/s issues! Hopefully this time round they can do it nicely for u! finally sense some happiness in your updates! ;)

Gd that Uncle managed to get a gd helper like Joseph! And even better for u, lesser headache when it comes to rectifications! He sounds really responsible from the way u describe him. Most imptly, u can start shifting in this wkend! :good:

Gd that Uncle managed to get a gd helper like Joseph! And even better for u, lesser headache when it comes to rectifications! He sounds really responsible from the way u describe him. Most imptly, u can start shifting in this wkend! :good:

Yes initially I was worried because someone who doesn't know head or tail just took over and I have to explain the outstanding issue all over again. I was also worried if cannot shift, got to spend unneccesary $$ on rental again. I know he will not be able to rectify everything 100% but I am happy with his effort to speed things up.

Hope the reno can quickly finish cos I am not a reno franatic like pet, haha...

Whoa... today is Friday already... But then it's good to hear that Joseph is more responsible and quick to act. :)

Wah pet, mentioned about you and you response very fast. Yes it's TGIF. Hope Joseph can keep up the good work and bring Uncle's biz to the next level.

Wah pet, mentioned about you and you response very fast. Yes it's TGIF. Hope Joseph can keep up the good work and bring Uncle's biz to the next level.

hahah felt the itch in my ear that someone was calling... in fact I just mentioned to my bf that we can build a WIW in his room, despite the fact that he spends less than 50 days a year in it. LOL lalallaa

Agreed on the bringing Uncle's Biz to the next level. I just hope Uncle is not experiencing any personal probs at the moment. Will be quite sad la.

mm The hollow tile thing.. I think it's best to change the tiles and relay... it's not very difficult though... doors of cabinets should be able to change easily... though not cheaply. :P

hahah felt the itch in my ear that someone was calling... in fact I just mentioned to my bf that we can build a WIW in his room, despite the fact that he spends less than 50 days a year in it. LOL lalallaa

Agreed on the bringing Uncle's Biz to the next level. I just hope Uncle is not experiencing any personal probs at the moment. Will be quite sad la.

mm The hollow tile thing.. I think it's best to change the tiles and relay... it's not very difficult though... doors of cabinets should be able to change easily... though not cheaply. :P

Wah, you haven't start on the recess area and now thinking about your next project already. Guys don't really interested in WIW, unless .......... Click below to find out:

http://www.playpark.net/lifestyle/view/wha...eam_like_girls/

Your bf really good to have you. Next time he can just leave all the reno to you and relax.

If you got some time, perhaps you could chit chat with him to see if he is ok. I think he should be less busy with the two new PM. Do share with me if uncle is alright.

Joseph told me he need to ask Uncle first since the hollow part is mostly at the edge. He is trying to insert chemical and cement into the edge. For the cracked tiles, I don't think he has a choice but to change it.

For the door, my understanding is that they will rework it. Even if they change to new one, the old one can be reused for other projects. Perhaps only remove the laminates.

gaku... hahahahha thanks for sharing that!!! It's so funny!!!!!

mm Will call Uncle up one of these days cos my recess area is going to be processed and we can finalise the plans for it.

Edited by pinkpetter