Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Waiting to see your completed paint job, Yeak very nice to help touch up the ummmm…. Not so professionally done parts :paint: :paint:

haha...ya was very surprised when he offered himself....think he also heart pain got obvious imperfections.....the air con done today....OMG the trunking so fat....i'm already thinking of asking Yeak to do cabinets to hide it $$$...only my children's room and facial room swee swee...the MBR and study room hai~~~ will take photos tomorrow let you guys see....

thank goodness!!! living room, dining area, cozy area paint and children's room completed....study room, store room, facial room 1st coat up....hopefully can complete by wednesday..then can ask Yeak take over....

DIY the painting ah.. This is a pretty big DIY... :)

i know and this is the second time that i help out...1st time was my present house which i only did sealer with my cousins help (think we more like goofing around) my dad did the entire house himself....this time round i've to help out more as area bigger, really not easy and i think painting a resale flat so much tougher than new flat...also it really depends on how well the previous owners maintain...mine i don't think they have painted the house since they moved in....all the ceilings paint flake off once the new paint goes up...in the end dad have to scrap out all the old ceiling paint before painting new one... :help: lucky dad was very patient though 63 liao still can handle all these...i'm so proud of him...must think of a good father's day celebration!!!!

i know and this is the second time that i help out...1st time was my present house which i only did sealer with my cousins help (think we more like goofing around) my dad did the entire house himself....this time round i've to help out more as area bigger, really not easy and i think painting a resale flat so much tougher than new flat...also it really depends on how well the previous owners maintain...mine i don't think they have painted the house since they moved in....all the ceilings paint flake off once the new paint goes up...in the end dad have to scrap out all the old ceiling paint before painting new one... :help: lucky dad was very patient though 63 liao still can handle all these...i'm so proud of him...must think of a good father's day celebration!!!!

Yah.. Old house got a lot of flaky problem.. You really need to get him a BIG present... 63 still can paint the house for you... :)

IMG_6177.jpg

hiya preciousjam, this morning jus went to ya reno blog & notice tat i got the same model for the water heaters hahahaaa....except that yas is pink whereas mine is black wif silver outline...i mus agree this brand is not bad...gd choice u got there heee :P

hiya preciousjam, this morning jus went to ya reno blog & notice tat i got the same model for the water heaters hahahaaa....except that yas is pink whereas mine is black wif silver outline...i mus agree this brand is not bad...gd choice u got there heee :P

The model is Alpha S100. Just got mine black and silver as well. Haven't installed yet. But the sales man warned me that this heater will not last as long as 707. You can talk a look at the pipe and they are plastic. 707 is brass. So if spoilt, cannot repair got to change the unit. But no choice, it's slim and nice.

The model is Alpha S100. Just got mine black and silver as well. Haven't installed yet. But the sales man warned me that this heater will not last as long as 707. You can talk a look at the pipe and they are plastic. 707 is brass. So if spoilt, cannot repair got to change the unit. But no choice, it's slim and nice.

haha yup i agree...707 is the best...but got to compare with looks...good looks dun last....obiang looks always last hahahahahaha

no choice....my dear like it slim n simple...heheheheat most spend more time to look after lor..else what to do....hahahaha

this one right?same as mine!haha...

Think urs is V1 series. Precious and gaku's S100. Hehe, I also got S100 (black & silver) for my MBR.

I think Joven also quite good. I used that previously. The water very hot. :)

Edited by Angel81

IMG_6177.jpg

*hi five* i've the black and silver one in the MBR toilet... ;)

Wah! DIY painting! pei fu pei fu! :bow: :bow:

ur hse so big somemore must be v tedious and of cos after viewing the results, u guys must be super satisfied and proud of urself! wat kinda colors u guys use? those vibrant ones (like mine!) v hard to paint wor.

initially my hubby wanna diy too, but i stopped him!! dun trust him at all! hehe!

Wah! DIY painting! pei fu pei fu! :bow: :bow:

ur hse so big somemore must be v tedious and of cos after viewing the results, u guys must be super satisfied and proud of urself! wat kinda colors u guys use? those vibrant ones (like mine!) v hard to paint wor.

initially my hubby wanna diy too, but i stopped him!! dun trust him at all! hehe!

got some updated photos coming up.....stay tuned!!

did you use lollipop? i'm using that for mine MBR....yes very proud of my daddy and hubby!!!

Edited by preciousjam

The kids room....(this room's air con installation is the best, no trunking at all)

IMG_6187.jpg

Study room (kids' room trunking here, that's why so thick casing)

IMG_6189.jpg

Think it looks better after painting even if its 1st coat....

IMG_6230.jpg

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6232.jpg

hmm the green feature wall don't look good here....will try taking photo for the second coat...it seems to look better in reality...

Edited by preciousjam

got some updated photos coming up.....stay tuned!!

did you use lollipop? i'm using that for mine MBR....yes very proud of my daddy and hubby!!!

no, i used Blum Satin from ICI. both look almost the same though hehe

After discussion with Yeak this morning, we have decided to do the low cabinets to hide this....

IMG_6206.jpg

was quite surprised to see him at new place, hubby was saying he will not come la since got nothing to do....Yeak must be sneezing la :P Know we talking about him and there he was....he mention whether have job on going anot, will still make a trip to see anything need to be done.... :good: indeed when he saw the ugly pipe in the toilet with the air con trunking, call his men to help box up the thing....and manage to discuss with him on the low cabinet....YEAH!!! more storage...haha but also more $$$....but i think it will be worth it...coz i can't stand looking at that thing....

Now as I'm writing, electrician uncle fixing up the lights....find he also influenced by Yeak, told me that MBR casing was run the way it is coz he feel it will look awful if directly can see from bed....at least will try to beautify the whole thing...

ya..hide it like mine,swee swee!haha...i see ur compressor is outside of this window right!?

So u gotta choose lamination for the cabinet?

I think they work as a team!last time the tiler also suggest me to do my ceiling in the guest room!

Intially i tot of not doing it-save $$$$

Then he said u do whole house swee swee liao left the guest room one wire cable to serve the light,unless the light is very outstanding,

else spoil the mood lei...then Yeak suggest half ceiling with cove light,i think only $150!

In the end he give me free,hehe.... :sport-smiley-018:

so good i also want free half ceiling!!!! ;) will be same lamination as MBR wardrobe...in white...