Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

carrot 4: no problem...hope you get a good quotation from him...he's very nice guy....

xherion : thanx!!! i love the space too...was initally thinking if we made the right choice but after never regretted, the whole place look more open and feels airy as well....

Day 7 of reno:

the storeroom is completed as well as the wall partition for the wet and dry kitchen....saw the workers smoothening the walls yesterday....now that the walls are up, can actually visualised better how we gonna put our stuff....aiya!!! hubby thinking of not using ceiling fan as he can't stand seeing the wire...most probably want to do away with dining lights....hmmm standing fan seems a bit untidy....have to decide between practicality and aesthetics...

one good news though i'll be able to install the push out naco window for my toilets....YEAH!!! :dancingqueen: so much things to look forward to next week and so much things i've to buy...can't imagine that till now i've not bought a single thing for the house....

The new storeroom

IMG_5891.jpg

The walls between the wet and dry area for kitchen

IMG_5898.jpg

The wall tiles

IMG_5850.jpg

got a little worried when i didn't see the black ones for the MBR toilet....call up Yeak,confirm have....phew...

Hi preciousjam,

how much is it to hack and relocate the new storeroom? tks

my place doesn't come with store...used to be at kitchen the previous owners removed it....so have to erect one.......i was quoted $780 exclusive of door....

but if you need to hack away existing one i guess it will cost about 200 depending on the size...

Cheers!!

Wendy : me too...after seeing how your house transform, i'm so excited to see mine...will ask you for more advice as we go along hehe :D Yeak will be showing me the drawings next week...

SW80: Thanx...I hope so too...saw that you are going to embark on the reno as well...when is yours starting?

progress seems so good! mine will only be exciting if that slowcoach officer gets my approval tomorrow...so tired chasing and chasing...

progress seems so good! mine will only be exciting if that slowcoach officer gets my approval tomorrow...so tired chasing and chasing...

i know...its almost 3 weeks for your permit which is a bit ridiculous lor...tomorrow chase after them again....

saw your progress also quite fast liao if not for this permit.....*hugz*

wow!your store looks big lei!is it bigger than mine?

i saw ur hubby in the picture,so bad,make him jaga the work ah?hahaha...

do u go there everyday to see the progress?very fast indeed!!!

i think just slightly bigger only la...its the shape that makes it look big.....

hahaha what to do?! he's in charge of QC...don't think he wants me to do it....i'm not as detailed....

so far has been able to go up almost daily because of my kids....got to fetch them from school la....excuse to see the house also....even my mum was surprised at the progress....but now headache la...I haven't got my air con yet...was thinking of getting from Gain City but saw from one of the forummer's blog that earliest apt is june....siao liao!!! Yeak ask me can get the air con apt for next friday or following monday.....PANIC!!! :bangwall:

Day 9 of reno....

today met Yeak to discuss on the rewiring part and also the kitchen cabinets....gosh!!! looking at it guess my rewiring costs will be going up so many power points....no choice better to do it now than regret later...

progress pretty good...saw both the toilets wall tiles up and finishing up on construction of the wall for my facial room and also the dry area of the kitchen....starting on tiling the walls for the wet area....

Yeak gonna pass me all the laminates samples....He also mention that i should make apt for my air con installation next friday or following monday....PANIC button!!!haven't even buy yet....and realise Gain City earliest apt in june....have to check with them if can make exception...hopefully :bangwall:

today weather is so hot that i told hubby it will be a good idea to put a ceiling fan.... :unsure:

Day 9 of reno....

today met Yeak to discuss on the rewiring part and also the kitchen cabinets....gosh!!! looking at it guess my rewiring costs will be going up so many power points....no choice better to do it now than regret later...

progress pretty good...saw both the toilets wall tiles up and finishing up on construction of the wall for my facial room and also the dry area of the kitchen....starting on tiling the walls for the wet area....

Yeak gonna pass me all the laminates samples....He also mention that i should make apt for my air con installation next friday or following monday....PANIC button!!!haven't even buy yet....and realise Gain City earliest apt in june....have to check with them if can make exception...hopefully :bangwall:

today weather is so hot that i told hubby it will be a good idea to put a ceiling fan.... :unsure:

Your reno progress is really fast!

Need to specially request Gain City to arrange for May's appt.. It can be done.. It's a good idea to put ceiling fan, better put black kind.. so that if it's dirty, it's not too obvious.. hee..

Your reno progress is really fast!

Need to specially request Gain City to arrange for May's appt.. It can be done.. It's a good idea to put ceiling fan, better put black kind.. so that if it's dirty, it's not too obvious.. hee..

ya, we just went to GC and already ask them put in request...hopefully everything ok....i love smallboy's fan from franco...very nice and looks cool....

ya, we just went to GC and already ask them put in request...hopefully everything ok....i love smallboy's fan from franco...very nice and looks cool....

Hope things will be fine for you.. If nothing goes wrong, my aircon should be coming late next week..

I love them too! Keep asking Smartie to change the current white ceiling fan to the black one.. But he refuse.. :(

did you put in special request too? i really pei fu both of you for goinn around the island looking for what you want....hubby always want to see and i'm that kind "since see never buy no need see first" hehehe...

lucky for me hubby also like the black one and most importantly like what you say dirty probably can't see...must check with smallboy. but seems like some things eg cars black, very easy to see dust ....