Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

i will be changing to front load too. for many years using top load. Heard that front load save more water. But i always worry that my little boys hor will climb into the machine... I got this horror picture of my elder boy locking my younger boy in the machine after he climb in and turn the machine on thinking of bathing his baby brother!! Think it's the after effect of watching adams family....\

HAHAHAHA...never thought of that but now that you mention...i got 3 kids lei....later the 2brothers thought its merry go round.... have you thought of which brand to get?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HAHAHAHA...never thought of that but now that you mention...i got 3 kids lei....later the 2brothers thought its merry go round.... have you thought of which brand to get?

yah loh, there is a real case in US i think that a toddler girl climb into the machine and the slightly older brother turn it on and the poor girl drown.... So I guess safest bet is always switch off and pluck out the socket when not in use...

We bought le, Fisher & Paykel cos that time hubby's company got promo package. I think we paid $800, but I can't remember the capacity liao. Original was $1299 I think or something along that line.

hmmm. think the front load ones have the child safe lock one right?

must keep this point in mind when i looking around....

yah loh, there is a real case in US i think that a toddler girl climb into the machine and the slightly older brother turn it on and the poor girl drown.... So I guess safest bet is always switch off and pluck out the socket when not in use...

We bought le, Fisher & Paykel cos that time hubby's company got promo package. I think we paid $800, but I can't remember the capacity liao. Original was $1299 I think or something along that line.

i wonder my maid will be careful anot? she tend to take things for granted and thought my kids big children....

alamak, i didn't keep the PM escahmobu sent me. Forgot where liao. escahmobu, if u read this, chit chat wif us and tell us abt ur reno progress? :P

Cool! Can't wait to see the decals u bought. hehehe :P

pai sei...pai sei...no time to come up here till now... :P

my place over at dover crescent...3 room resale...

hacking started two weeks ago....

uncle electrician started work yday...

flooring yet to start

spent this weekend looking for bathroom accessories up and down balestier and jalan besar...but end up buying nothing...though already have some items in mind,,,' :) just curious if u all also took quite some time to decide on wat to get??

er..also hor..how to start a t-blog ah.... :P need help!!!thanks...

flooring yet to start

spent this weekend looking for bathroom accessories up and down balestier and jalan besar...but end up buying nothing...though already have some items in mind,,,' :) just curious if u all also took quite some time to decide on wat to get??

hahaha... was wondering when you gonna start t-blog....

when your tiling starting? yours not in a hurry right? what are you doing for your house?

ya took some time to look around, but once shortlisted very fast......have you been to Asia Excel, Royal Fanco, Extreme Lighting? i bought all my stuff from these places.....after all the comparing, prices quite reasonable and service not bad....

most importantly have you bought your air con? that's the one abit troublesome coz need to check their time slots....

i started my t-blog under start new topic....start posting photos lei!!!!

Edited by preciousjam

Day 29 of reno....

Today is the day my house will be "dressed up"...went at noon and this is what we saw

IMG_6303.jpg

IMG_6302.jpg

IMG_6304.jpg

there are more in the house.....so exciting to see all these carpentry arriving....was told that everything will be up by tomorrow....

as recently saw an issue about plywood, makes me want to see what kind of wood i'm getting...

IMG_6301.jpg

IMG_6292-1.jpg

the laminates in the children's room...they have already finished the MBR...

IMG_6287.jpg

Yeak was so thoughtful to include this in the cabinets.... :good:

IMG_6305.jpg

wah! tats a lot of carpentry! must be very exciting! and looks like u got the 'real' plywood! :P

Frankly just from the photo can tell about workmanship.

precious! wao, looks like u've got quite alot of carpentry. hehe, and I think these shd not be all of them rite? :D *hi-five* tink, all of us have the same utencils tray. heheh.. i have the same one, and tink ron's one is the same too. :)

flooring yet to start

Hehe! cool, sounds like it's going pretty fast. hehe, rem to take pics to show us arh.

Confirm we took some time choosing and deciding on our favs. Hehe, got sme stuff I want them once I lay my eyes on them. But others.. It was a tough decision. hehehhehe, just take ur time and see whh one u love best. :P

Looking fwd to ur tblog!

wow feels excited just seeing them even though not assembled!

wah! tats a lot of carpentry! must be very exciting! and looks like u got the 'real' plywood! :P

Frankly just from the photo can tell about workmanship.

Agree.. Your carpentry is in a very good condition.. So keen to see your carpentry up now..

Thanx!!! I'm also excited when i saw all these when at the new house.....went at night again to see...progress very well...by tomorrow should be all up ;)

yah!this is multi-layer solid ply-wood! :good:

U try to lift it,its quite heavy! :D

During my renovation,i never get to see their delivery,cos i never take a single day leave :P

i only know when i come,all already fixed up! :D

Hmm..from the way they protect it and stack up nicely,they are indeed well-organised! :)

U really got alot of carpentry work lei! :dribble:

yup!!heavy!!! tried lifting some of the wood just now...can feel the 份量.....i took the photos for you to see also as you say you also never see the progress....assurance on the wood part also.....

they were very careful with the things...spoke to carpentry guy, he told us not to worry will treat it like doing their own house.... ;)

when i saw all the carpentry, i almost couldn't believe it...i didn't know i was doing so many stuff... :D

precious! wao, looks like u've got quite alot of carpentry. hehe, and I think these shd not be all of them rite? :D *hi-five* tink, all of us have the same utencils tray. heheh.. i have the same one, and tink ron's one is the same too. :)

hehehhe....*sheepish smile* and i have been telling myself don't do so much carpentry....$$$

*hi five back* i think its the value added part for him to give this tray...

angel..i am sick! :(

today after work go and see doc,and will be on MC tomolo.

now very dizzy after medicine liao,going to have some rest..

got flu lei!!!!u scare or not?later i pass u via wire!haha....

so kelian!!! must sleep after take medicine if not immune system can't work...

better be careful, drink lots of water...the weather has been crazy!!!so hot!!!! :help: