Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

YEAH!!! angel...hubby let me buy my racks ....think its the same as yours...so total 3 ss baskets....now talking to Yeak...choosing laminates...

Hehe, congrates congrates! hehehe.. They're really useful. So wat will u be using the 2 racks for? Pots? Plates? Or food stuff? :)

we forgot to get the 2 way tap though Yeak say can install for us later...thought it was best to settle all together...luckily i have to go imm to get my ss racks...went to asia excel got the 2 way taps from them...rush back to pass it to plumbers....heng still there...

Haha! Me too! Rushed all over the neighbourhood that day to search for them Luckily I found it and gave them to the plumber on the same day. hehehehe..

3d laminate for shoe cabinet

DSC00225.jpg

Hi Five! I used that laminate for my MBR vanity. :D I think the rest of ur laminates should turn out great too. :)

yes yes same one, got the black and silver one for MBR....later will go try...

Haha, another hi-five. Same water heater, same colour also. :) U know, there's actually a one-way tap included in this water heater. Didn't know it until I saw the box and the plumber has installed my heater and 2-way tap. Now the one-way tap is still in my storeroom. Wonder wat to do with it. hahah

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Angel & Precious, what's the two-way tap you are talking about? The one that can send out hot & cold water?

is it?i suppose it should be included with it,i didnt buy extra tap for the installation.Angel,how u ended up buying this water heater too?

very good water pressure hor?i regret i didnt get two,one for my common bath room.my common bath room one cheaper and the pressure so-so only.

Ur MBR heater only have 1 way tap right? The plumbers ask me to get a two-way tap leh. I guess that was why he didn't use the 1-way tap bah. I wanted to use 1-way at first, cuz there's no need for me to have the tap in MBR. But they will need to rerun pipes to my heater and tat will spoil my mosaics and not allow me to install the wire baskets to put my toiletries. :(

Hi Angel & Precious, what's the two-way tap you are talking about? The one that can send out hot & cold water?

Hehe, nope nope. That one is called hot and cold water tap. There's a tap tingy tat has 2 levers (see pic). One will allow u to on ur water heater, the other to let water out to eg: fill pails with water.

P2240229.jpg

A one-way tap will only allow u to on/off ur heater's water flow. :) (like the one rondy has in his MBR toilet)

PS: preciousjam, hope u dun mind me posting the pic to show kthc wat's a 2-way tap. :)

Edited by Angel81

angel: hi five!!! we got the same taste!!! no problem....i was going to take a photo of my 2 way tap to show kthc...don't know how to explain also....

ronday: try the alpha heater today...superb!!! definitely as good as storage heater....water pressure strong...

today all the false ceiling done except for part of the dry kitchen...have to wait air con installation....

bought the sealants and paints.....tomorrow gonna start painting...and Yeak informed me that carpentary works at factory start today.....once painting done, acid cleaning done followed by carpentary works and laminates flooring....YIPPEE!!! think everything should be done in less than 2 weeks....the excitement building up!!! :D

kthc : will be looking forward to your pics....

wow jam, the plastering v nice lei... so envious..

thanx!!! met Yeak today...i bug him to do your quotation asap.... ;)

thanx!!! met Yeak today...i bug him to do your quotation asap.... ;)

aiyo i also dun dare rush him ah! haha...

muaks muaks :D

eh this sat u going down not?

wan to see u cos last sat didnt!

but hor can dun so early? cos ah lau wan sleep more hehe

i was thinking of going Angel's place also but havent ask her yet

aiyo i also dun dare rush him ah! haha...

muaks muaks :D

eh this sat u going down not?

wan to see u cos last sat didnt!

but hor can dun so early? cos ah lau wan sleep more hehe

i was thinking of going Angel's place also but havent ask her yet

this sat i should be there whole day...got to rush the paint job...pai sei later u see me like auntie.....

this sat i should be there whole day...got to rush the paint job...pai sei later u see me like auntie.....

no mind no mind, so i go kajiao u ah! haha!

of cos got. i buy some snacks for u n family.

wat u wan, dun be paiseh.

really no need la..just come..... ;)