Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Looks like Yeak is really very patient and good! All these reno stuff also made Smartie and me very frustrated with each other at times.. haha... I wonder when can i start to choose my laminates... haiz..

I love your windows... Really special.. :)

hehe i guess going thru this reno also puts our relationship to a test too...but its a good one at least we're working towards achieving our dream home....after all the choosing done, another sense of relief and the anticipation starts....i'm quite excited to see how the cabinets will turn out....i remember someone told me before, the carpentary works are like the clothes, accessories we wear...it can make you look good anot.....so i'm really keeping my fingers crossed...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah preciousjam, ur reno progressing so well! a while din come in only, doing false ceiling and L-box liao!

can i ask, for ur toilet windows, is it possible for the next block neighbours on higher level to look down and look in easily? i jus realise for mine, which is the old window kind, i can spot ple from next blk 15th storey looking in already and i am on the 12th storey lor. abit scary. too used to living in the top storey liao.....

wah preciousjam, ur reno progressing so well! a while din come in only, doing false ceiling and L-box liao!

can i ask, for ur toilet windows, is it possible for the next block neighbours on higher level to look down and look in easily? i jus realise for mine, which is the old window kind, i can spot ple from next blk 15th storey looking in already and i am on the 12th storey lor. abit scary. too used to living in the top storey liao.....

so far i look out can't see opp unit...but i have not try looking out from shower area...will try it tomorrow...

hopefully no lor...den i have to keep windows closed at all times...if not :bath: and also not nice if always close....

yaya must check, i like to keep toilet win open also, get rid of the moisture and smell. but ur windows really pretty!! :wub:

hehe thanx!! i juz edited my post with the laminates...help me see can anot?

hmmm.....(jus my humble thought, hope u dun mind!) u got 2 different laminates for kitchen cabinets? maybe use the same laminate thru out for better consistency? i not sure how different the wet and n dry kitchen look like though.

my floor laminate also from Power Dekor, the elephant brand right? but my color is 'chestnut'. jesperbg also chose 'Java', same as u. from what i heard from him, Java uses a newer and better technology so good choice u got there!! :P

hmmm.....(jus my humble thought, hope u dun mind!) u got 2 different laminates for kitchen cabinets? maybe use the same laminate thru out for better consistency? i not sure how different the wet and n dry kitchen look like though.

my floor laminate also from Power Dekor, the elephant brand right? but my color is 'chestnut'. jesperbg also chose 'Java', same as u. from what i heard from him, Java uses a newer and better technology so good choice u got there!! :P

of cos i don't mind ...like to get more opinon....will keep that in mind and talk it over with hubby tomorrow...we are a little sceptical about using these laminates for the kitchen...now keep trying to visualise....

really ar? got different technology for it...good then we'll stick to this...

Edited by preciousjam

So far any issue from Power Dekor?

we have not try it out...but so far a few other forummers using...and i think no complaints lei...lifetime warranty wor....

very good progress. Looks like Yeak really good. Spend time going thru things. Your reno progressing well, without much hussle.

Heheh saw your toilet tiles yesterday at Hafary :P

haha....they also got the black and white one but i think whites out of stock...

haha....they also got the black and white one but i think whites out of stock...

Got some funny tiles too.. the tiger strip design one... haha my hubby was telling me "How about the tiger strip one" Yackys and I know he is joking. They have nice printed tiles but its dun suit our resort style so we got to settle for simple one :)

Your reno also quite fast too... hahaha. We are a bit slow cause was looking and looking on the quote which drag us a bit of our time :P

very good progress. Looks like Yeak really good. Spend time going thru things. Your reno progressing well, without much hussle.

yes, its been so far so good...no big headaches...the only ones are yesterday when there are so many decisions that we have to make at one go....he's very nice kept asking us if we need a break to clear our mind....and when we need to buy all the lightings and accessories...one impt thing is i realise instructions convey to him will be passed to the workers, and seems like he was there almost every morning to supervise....

Btw thanx for the boxes....really appreciate all your advices and showing us your house....let me know how is the cuzino hood and hob.....thanx!!!

hey!!!u are using the same water heater as me,but this one should be the newer version got floral design one!have u tried the water pressure!?

its really good hor?don need central heater! :good:

if u are staying very high floor,in fact don need to on the heater if u shower during the day time,as water is from the roof water tank.

so the water is hot.

regarding the 2-way tap...yeak also told me that i didnt buy the 2-way tap,this is something most of us overlook!

In the end i told him don need two way tap for me,no hard and fast rules on such issues,cos my toilet is so tiny and i have

installed spray at the side of the WC,so its more than enough should i need to wash the toilet floor. :D

yes yes same one, got the black and silver one for MBR....later will go try...

luckily i was going to imm to collect the rack...

we decided to use your gate design hehe :D showed Yeak some other design, he say abit tough to reproduce....colour different will be silver...