Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

think that will be newnyew 2nd apt.....she so anxious to see how much she gonna spend....

ling: i juz realised 18 is the 1st apt not 2nd....you still got ALOT of time...no worries...

yaya 2nd appt on 23rd June thanks jam

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

newnyew : think its your model that give Yeak pressure ;) ...he did mention to me the problem with glass backing for toilet..he thought it would not be very practical and that one he never quote people before....think he never even do it before...*stressed* think the glass backsplash not easy to handle if big piece...he told me if just one chip the whole piece can't be used lei...

newnyew : think its your model that give Yeak pressure ;) ...he did mention to me the problem with glass backing for toilet..he thought it would not be very practical and that one he never quote people before....think he never even do it before...*stressed* think the glass backsplash not easy to handle if big piece...he told me if just one chip the whole piece can't be used lei...

i also think he abit stressed when i bring out the model...

haiya i tot he can see better ma.

but i realised he really trying to keep a friendly yet serious face when i tell him wat i wan.

u shd have seen his look! like someone pointing gun at him... haha..

hmm i think i really scare him abit la.. only a bit la.. haha

newynew: he'll get over it......will be meeting him tonight....my carpentary more or less settle...except the MBR layout and wet kitchen cabinets....

Hehe, we've haven't even know our second appt date, already met him once and took a look at one of his projects:) Even more of less shortlisted our tiles too...

Hehe, if u guys know what are the designs that you want for ur place, getting things settled early is good too. During reno dun need to rush. :)

haa..

muz be ks to get good things ma..

juz scared not able to get yeak cuz heard he's fully booked till after chinese 7th mth!!

Hehe, faster book him then! :P

Day 16 of reno.....

As we were be painting ourselves, Yeak also say it depends on how fast we can finished...so i guess if there's any delay, its our own fault 8| ....haha but luckily daddy dearest volunteer to help and hubby don't mind me painting the base coat, so this friday onwards and over weekend, we gonna paint the house....

Having learn our lesson in the air con incident, today we finished buying all the rest of the stuff....went toi Balestier Extreme lighting buy the lights and fanco fan....

alex has been very helpful and promised will give us the acto ballas and osram tubes for all lights.... :good: as usual he throw in a free doorbell....have to say his pricing quite reasonable especially the dowlights....

Next went to Imm hoe kee to buy the ss rack (same as Angel) cause Yeak say he can't do the actual measurement of my kitchen cabinets....bought at $105....since we were there, went to Asia Excel to get the Cuzino and Franke package with 2 mirrors....

All these to be delivered on Friday....YEAH!!! feel a sense of relieve...but also a big hole in the pocket.... :P

Wah, so nice of ur dad to help paint ur house. U can invite ur frens over and have a house-painting party. hehehehe :P

So did u take pics of the lights that u bought? Show us leh. :P

Hehe, which ss rack did u buy? The spice one or the ones I used to put crockery? Hehe, at least now more and more stuff are settled. Can look forward to shifting house liao. heheehehe.. Oh, have u started looking for curtains lobang? Think can start liao. :P

Haha, confirm it's ur model! I think if I'm Yeak, I'll break into cold sweat. hehehehehe... Yah, like I mentioned to newnyew before, glass backsplash in toilet not ideal. Wait got mold grow inside and cannot clean them. I rem newnyew said that she X the idea and should be doing mosaics liao.

Wah, so nice of ur dad to help paint ur house. U can invite ur frens over and have a house-painting party. hehehehe :P

Ya my dad and hubby like to paint own house...very hands on....dad is to save money...hubby is cause he feel doing own painting will be better, can do it sui sui....

So did u take pics of the lights that u bought? Show us leh. :P

these few days not much things to show lei....friday all my things will arrive den i take photo....think my lights quite boring...never buy dining lights also....by then should be able to show the false ceiling design....

Hehe, which ss rack did u buy? The spice one or the ones I used to put crockery? Hehe, at least now more and more stuff are settled. Can look forward to shifting house liao. heheehehe.. Oh, have u started looking for curtains lobang? Think can start liao. :P

got the same spice rack...feel that one should be good enough... wanted to get the other racks for the pots and plates but hubby don't want lei....i've got so many curtains at my present house lei...don't think want to make first...save$$$

this is the simple layout that i wanted

3545391127_8d53b79117.jpg

3545412557_10b6555e9e.jpg

very simple ma!

Hi newnyew,

Wow, you did a model for your planning. You are :good: . Do you have a t-blog? I cant find, so I reply you here.

Is your washing machine in the common bathroom? My current one from the ex-owner is inside the common bathroom. We done some electric works when we first moved in. And most of the electricians told us that this is not approved by hdb and advise us to shift out asap if possible. The reason given was its a danger hazard and high risk of 'run electricity'.

You might want to check with your contractor on this.

---

Sorry Preciousjam, to hijack your blog.

Hi newnyew,

Wow, you did a model for your planning. You are :good: . Do you have a t-blog? I cant find, so I reply you here.

Is your washing machine in the common bathroom? My current one from the ex-owner is inside the common bathroom. We done some electric works when we first moved in. And most of the electricians told us that this is not approved by hdb and advise us to shift out asap if possible. The reason given was its a danger hazard and high risk of 'run electricity'.

You might want to check with your contractor on this.

---

Sorry Preciousjam, to hijack your blog.

its ok la...newnyew finds it easier to post things around...i'm ok with it....newnyew will only start blog when she gonna get her keys.... :rolleyes:

Haha, icic. Good that u can save $$ on ur curtains. Hehe, like I was saying in my tblog, tell ur hb tat it's u who use the kitchen, so u should have the say of wat u need or dun need. Hehe, then tell him that u already save him $$ by not getting the Blum system. So he should buy the ss racks for u to put pots/plates/etc! :P

YEAH!!! angel...hubby let me buy my racks ....think its the same as yours...so total 3 ss baskets....now talking to Yeak...choosing laminates...

Angel: hehe didnt know will scare him like that ma, when i was in the art sch, everyone does that!

easier for lecturer to visualize stuffs :D

Rasp: hehe yeah im a hacker, i like leaving a trail everywhere la.

n yup i will be placing my washing machine in the common toilet

cos im not installing a heater there. its a dry toilet. haha

Jam: ..taoyan.. me so paiseh le... hee... ok la ok la, i start one just for u, tonight! haha

Edited by newnyew

Jam: ..taoyan.. me so paiseh le... hee... ok la ok la, i start one just for u, tonight! haha

haha...no worries la...you can still continue to hack...love your input lei...make my blog more interesting.... ;)

Day 17 of reno.....

most of the false ceilings up today....and electrician uncle say by tomorrow should finish all the rewiring, will wait for my lights to arrive on friday to install the DL.....and my contractor emphasize that now it depends on how fast hubby can paint the first coat of paint before he can continue doing the rest....haha pressure now on my dear dear....plumbers were here to install all my sinks,wc,etc...make a boo boo...we forgot to get the 2 way tap though Yeak say can install for us later...thought it was best to settle all together...luckily i have to go imm to get my ss racks...went to asia excel got the 2 way taps from them...rush back to pass it to plumbers....heng still there...

after which went to meet Yeak at his office, talk for almost 3and a half hours, settling all the laminates, design and layout for the MBR wardrobe, shoes cabinet, wet and dry kitchen cabinet, tv console, tv shelf for MBR, MBR toilet cabinet...also the toilets bi-fold door, bedrooms door, main door, main gate, window grill for kitchen, laminate flooring....choosing the laminates took the longest time and Yeak was very patient...hubby was unable to decide esp for the kitchen and he threw the decision making to me.... in the end Yeak gave us a very good combination....there are moments when both of us got too frustrated at each other and Yeak will try to keep situation under control...hehehe feel like he's the mediator....but in the end i'm just happy that all is settle.....and now hoping the laminates will turn out ok..... :D

The skeleton for the false ceiling at cozy area

IMG_6167.jpg

The false ceiling at the dining area

IMG_6168.jpg

False Ceiling and L box **** room

IMG_6173.jpg

the common toilet

IMG_6176.jpg

IMG_6177.jpg

dear sis reminded me of my toilet windows (view from kitchen area) finds it special and i think main reason, nobody in my block install it..... ;)

IMG_6170.jpg

the laminates we've chosen

for the kitchen cabinets (lighter one for top units, darker for tall units at dry area and near sink)Yeak will add a mirror backing to my tall unit as i've an open compartment in the middle to put water....

DSC00220.jpg

Grey for the tv console, white for the laminate sliding door at facial room and MBR toilet cabinet, black for MBR wardrobe

DSC00223.jpg

3d laminate for shoe cabinet

DSC00225.jpg

laminate flooring for all the rooms

DSC00227.jpg

Edited by preciousjam

Looks like Yeak is really very patient and good! All these reno stuff also made Smartie and me very frustrated with each other at times.. haha... I wonder when can i start to choose my laminates... haiz..

I love your windows... Really special.. :)